11:14

MalaCloudy Black

So basically this movie is awesome. It centers around the lives of 10 people that all intersect at 11:14PM. There's a conniving girl trying to con her two boyfriends out of money by claiming she needs an abortion (they don't know about each other, or the third man she plans to skip town with). There's three punk kids who drive around town causing shit, there's the girl's boyfriend Duffy who has to rob the store he works at for the money for her "abortion", the girl's (her name's Cheri, I just remembered) parents and.. there's one more person who I've forgotten.

Anyway, their lives all intersect and change drastically at 11:14pm hence the title of the movie.

It is awesome. If you have not seen it you should.

PS: It stars Rachel Leigh Cook as Cheri.

Edited by CloudStrife Ate My Fucking Donut

Guest Spadekiller

This is a great movie and I'm glad to see someone else thinks so too. The person you may be forgetting is Hilary Swank(the one that gets shot in the face at the drug store).

Another movie you should check out is Monster Man. It's a great little horror flick.

This is a great movie and I'm glad to see someone else thinks so too. The person you may be forgetting is Hilary Swank(the one that gets shot in the face at the drug store).

Another movie you should check out is Monster Man. It's a great little horror flick.

Yeah, that's the one. At first when I saw

Cheri get hit by the car, I felt sorry - but the more the story unfolded the more I turned against her, who tried to implicate Duffy in Aaron's accidental death, had two boyfriends, and was going to skip town with her third boyfriend.

Agree, absoultely loved this movie. Matter of fact, you just made me want to go watch it again. Definately worth checking out. I think it's hilarious what happens to Ben Foster's charactor...but then again, I am morbid...

Edited by B-Rad