Dream Evil

K

Are awesome live. I love that they had the balls to say they were the biggest band in the world, in a venue that holds about 200 people. I love that there was no mosh pit, just rows and rows and rows of people headbanging in unison. It was beautiful. I love that the lead singer said "Dream Evil are known for their deep and... good lyrics, in songs like Heavy Metal In The Night, The Book Of Heavy Metal, Heavy Metal Jesus and Detroit Rock City!... wait, that one's not ours" I love that the support band had some Heavy Metal Bagpipes going on.

I love Dream Evil :wub:

Damshow went, and I was queueing on my own outside like a lemon. Boooo. People need to be telling me the gigs they are going to so I can latch on like a parasite.

Oh, and they had like no merch, which was wierd. They had literally two T-Shirts in skinny girls fit (By which I mean two individual shirts, not two styles of shirt) and a couple of ugly hoodies.

Which sucks, cause I want a dream evil shirt.

Damshow went, and I was queueing on my own outside like a lemon. Boooo. People need to be telling me the gigs they are going to so I can latch on like a parasite.

Oh, and they had like no merch, which was wierd. They had literally two T-Shirts in skinny girls fit (By which I mean two individual shirts, not two styles of shirt) and a couple of ugly hoodies.

Which sucks, cause I want a dream evil shirt.

I got the "Book of Heavy Metal" shirt just because it looks badass.

And I went with my friend, we queued outside for over an hour since we wanted to be as close to the stage as we could. Needless to say we were standing mere inches from the bands.

I'll be doing Slayer on the 20th and Amon Amarth on the 23rd, that's pretty much it for damshow's tour of London music I think.