Diablo II

Tarheels.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved that shit, then again I am a massive horder so the fact I could whittle big items down to 1 inventory space was awesome. That and re-rolling you chracters.

For some reason, I'm thinking because I it installed on my laptop as well, it keeps telling me something along the lines of "key was intended for another product" when I try to access BattleNet.

Hey, how do I bring up my merc's equipment? I can't remember.

Edited by Gene Kiniski

• 4 months later...

Well, before last night I hadn't played in a long ass time either. Years. But for some reason I have been having a real big urge to play it again and last night finally set out to do just that. I played a little as an Amazon but that was more to just remember the controls sort of. Is there any specific class you want to play as I don't really care what I play. Also I get off work around 6PM central so if you can play maybe around 8 or so let me know.

Well, before last night I hadn't played in a long ass time either. Years. But for some reason I have been having a real big urge to play it again and last night finally set out to do just that. I played a little as an Amazon but that was more to just remember the controls sort of. Is there any specific class you want to play as I don't really care what I play. Also I get off work around 6PM central so if you can play maybe around 8 or so let me know.

I'd reinstall and play with you hugger if you didn't poof off live >_>

I'd reinstall and play with you hugger if you didn't poof off live >_>

Sorry, My life got really really busy and then when it started to settle down my roommate moved in with the Xbox and it became hard to find time to play with others online.