WWE: Late 2006 (From December 2006)

DavidMarrio

A pretty decent show, with just about every match going the way i wanted it to :)

I dont see the point in giving Rey the CW belt, now he;s tasted world title gold he should never be bumped back to the Cruiserweights again. Helms makes a great champion and, although he has to lose it eventually, now isnt the time, and not to Rey.

I still think Chavo needs to end this feud with the belt, his push needs to continue IMO.

MNM and The Hardyz was a very solid match, definitely one of the better points of the show. All four men are reat singles prospects, so i can't wait to see where you go with all four of these guys.

DX taking the belts...err, im not too sure on it, but its not a bad thing by any means. As for X-Pac's return, im, not a big fan, but again, itll be interesting to see what happens next and whether DX will gain any more members. Id love to see you do something with the VKM stuff from TNA. Anyway, another solid match, nice write-up.

Batista and Cena's victories are also wise moves, you actually made both of these matches seem pretty damn good, as i didnt think youd be able too. As for Jericho's return, i LOVE it, and as ive said too often already, i cant wait to see where it goes, KUTGW! (Y)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction Results for Armageddon!!!

4th Place- DaveKOTW with 5/11 predictions right.

2nd tied- Derek B with 6/11 predictions right

2nd tied- Exodia with 6/11 predictions right

WINNER: 1PWCorino with 7/11 predictions right.

Congratulations to the winner who has already decided the mystery workers roster, has decided Raw and Smackdowns new GM's... The 3rd prize was to control a brand and help me do the draft and that has already been done with interesting effects so congrats once again.

Also more feedback to the PPV would be appriciated as i'd like to know what was the Good, THe bad and the down right ugly of Armageddon. Thanks

Davidmarrio.

(OOC: Raw Preview be up tomorrow)

Hey D-Maz,

Just had a read through the show and I've gotta say, you've got some good stuff going on.

First of all the Pros

Pros:

*Helms retaining the Gold! Great Stuff

*MNM/Hardyz Match

*Chris Jericho and X-Pac returning

*The Main Event

- Overall some good stuff there that you can build on. X-Pac could be great, it could be poor. He's a good wrestler but you're really going to have to go out of your way to bring him up to the level that Michaels and HHH are at. Good luck with that. Jericho > Most at the moment so you could do absolutely anything with him! Good luck good sir!

Cons:

*Wasn't sure about the Batista Match - Booker has been quite strong as of late but even with all that talent interfereing, he couldnt beat Batista (shame)

*Benoit winning again over Chavo - I see Chavo winning this title eventually and I love Benoit. I just hope this doesnt get dragged on more than it should. Could be painful otherwise

*Rey Rey getting jobbed to Cruiserweight level and then him being happy that Elix Skipper is coming...Rey former World Champ but happy to see Skipper come save the day? Either you're gonna push Skipper to the Main Event or Rey has been dumped on lol...either way, you could turn this around; it just seems that way right now...

Thats about it man! Overall, I'd say the show was great...a few minor things but the only match that really bummed me was the Batista match. Everything else was fine and things like Rey and Benoit can be easily resolved. I'm just unsure where you are going right now! Keep up the very good work mate! A good read!

Edited by DaveKOTW

Well done on Armageddon and wooo i got second (tied)

Pros:

Helms retaining Cruiserweight title over Mysterio

X-Pac's return

Jericho's return

Involving the VKM angle (good and bad) - it will work well if done properly

Benoit retaining U.S. title over Chavo Guerrero (send him back to the Cruiserweight division for 2007)

Cons:

Involving the VKM angle - if you dont work it well, itll fail.

DX winning Tag Titles - two main event superstars holding the tag belts, can they even lose them with so much less over tag teams on the roster.

Cena winning the WWE title - 4-time WWE Champion already? I hope some good turn around happens like Orton and Edge splitting and Orton winning the WWE title, he deserves it more than Cena and puts alot more effort into matches.

All together, good show.

RAW.jpg

Monday Night Raw:

Boston, Massachusetts: Christmas Day Special 2006

On a special Christmas Day edition of Raw the fallout from Armageddon will be very much felt here tonight on Raw as new WWE Champion John Cena will team up with Batista and a mystery worker to face off against the former WWE and ECW Champion the angry giant; The Big Show, The king of Smackdown King Booker and Paul Heyman’s bodyguard being Nick Dinsmore. The main question is who is the mystery partner and from what rumours have been saying is that John Cena and Batista won’t know who the partner is. Will good prevail over heel?

The only match that features Raw only wrestlers will be the big Intercontinental Title clash between the former champion Jeff Hardy and the newest edition to Raw making only his 2nd match appearance being Perfect Simon Diamond. Simon has a huge opportunity to win the IC Title with Bobby Heenan already managed champions before could he have one more champion to add to his clients? Jeff Hardy however will have to bring his A-Game after him and his brother Matt lost to MNM thanks to there newest friend Tommy Suave…Question is will Jeff be fit enough for this match?

In a special interpromotional singles match up Raw’s hottest new rookie Siaki who came close to earning a tag title shot on hEat’s battle royal will face off against the man that beat Chavo Guerrero this Sunday to defend the US Title that man being Chris Benoit. Chris Benoit is a former World Champion and this could be a big match for Siaki and a win over Benoit will increase his stock worth and with Ric Flair in his corner can Siaki pull out the big one?

A huge 12 man tag match has been set by both Teddy Long and Eric Bischoff that will feature great wrestlers in this match up with feuds looking to be settled. The feud of Rated RKO and D-X will clash in this match up as they’ll be on opposite teams. Joining Rated RKO is the fighting Irishman Finlay who will look to duel with Bobby Lashley who is with D-X. The next people to enter is the team of MNM: Mercury and Nitro who with their newest friend Tommy Suave will face off against Matt Hardy and two of the most dominant wrestlers in the business Kane and The Undertaker. Which team will prevail is the big question here tonight?

Gregory Helms has been on a rampage in the Cruiserweight Division and looks set to add a new name to his list of challengers beaten. “Prime Time” Elix Skipper will make his WWE debut against Helms as the two former WCW workers will hope to walk away with the Cruiserweight title… only one can walk away will it be the newcomer or the man who beat Rey Mysterio at Armageddon only one night ago?

The huge Christmas day annoucement will take place… What is it?

Chris Jericho will return as a guest on Carlito's Cabana.... What could possibly happen here?

Also set to appear:

Umaga

X-Pac

Nova & The Miz

CM Punk

Ken Kennedy

Muhammed Hassan

Scheduled matches:

John Cena/Batista/? VS Big Show/King Booker/Nick Dinsmore

Simon Diamond W/ Bobby Heenan VS Jeff Hardy- IC Title

Chris Benoit VS Siaki- Interpromotional Singles

D-X/Matt Hardy/Brothers of Destruction/Lashley VS Rated RKO/MNM/Tommy Suave/Finlay

Gregory Helms VS Elix Skipper- WWE Cruiserweight Title

Edited by davidmarrio

We were taking a break but we are now back baby!!!

Christmas Day Raw has been posted up so Enjoy

Edited by davidmarrio

• 4 weeks later...

RAW.jpg

Monday Night Raw: Christmas Day Special

Live from Boston, Massachusetts

…To be loved by Papa Roach hit’s the speakers and the sound of fans cheering as we are on not only the fallout from Armageddon but it’s Christmas Day and Raw is in the house!!! JR, Mike Sanders and Jerry Lawler run down the card and hype the new announcement that will take place here tonight. The King talks about the draft that will take place.

Backstage we see Vince McMahon who is dressed up in festive spirit opening some Christmas presents when the Coach bursts in. Vince tells Coach that the two Velocity shows a month will host some new and exciting talent and 3 matches set for it’s debut he cannot wait… But he’s concentrating on tonight as it’s a big night for Monday Night Raw!!! Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Gregory Helms © VS Elix Skipper- WWE Cruiserweight Title.

Walk this way- By Run DMC and Aerosmith starts to play on the speakers and the lights turn disco ball style. Elix Skipper to a nice pop from the Boston crowd comes out to make his WWE debut in a Cruiserweight Title match. As soon as he gets in the ring, Gregory Helms comes running down to his music and slides into the ring, dropping the belt and starting the match.

Gregory with sharp lefts before going into the ropes only to be met by a Dropkick. Elix goes for an elbow drop but Helms rolls and goes for a leg drop, with Elix countering by grabbing the legs and a leg drop to the groin!!! Skipper goes to the 2nd rope and double stomp to the chest. Prime Time is building up a head of steam and the crowd chant his name and he lifts Helms to his feet. Signals up high grabbing Gregory Helms… He has him in an Overdrive position in what he calls “Play of the Day”….. Helms with a low blow and Skipper falls to the ground in a ball. The champ bounces off the ropes and Shining Wizard leading to a cover. 1,2,3 and just like that Gregory Helms is still the Cruiserweight Champion.

Winner and still Cruiserweight Champion- Gregory Helms- Pinfall

Cut to Commercial

Backstage we see MNM and Tommy Suave talking about the result of Armageddon where they beat the Hardy Boyz. The Irishman Finlay enters the room and says that tonight with team Rated RKO they will all face off against their enemies in the ring and that they all need to get ready.

Michael Cole is standing by with Siaki and Ric Flair who tonight will face off against Chris Benoit in a special cross brand match. Ric tells Michael that this is a great chance for Siaki to prove his worth against one of the greats in the WWE. If he can beat Benoit than people will start to take his abilities a whole lot more serious and soon Siaki will get a title shot.

Chris Benoit VS Siaki- Cross Brand Challenge

Disturbed with Shout 2000 hit’s the speakers and Siaki with manager Ric Flair make their way down to the ring, representing Raw as they both climb into the ring and talk to the ref. Chris Benoit’s music hits and the United States champion representing Smackdown sprints down towards the ring and slides in. Holding his title aloft as the camera focuses backstage where Chavo Guerrero and Vickie Guerrero are standing watching the match on one of the monitors.

Both men lock up in the ring and Siaki pushes Benoit away and the Raw fans cheer, both men lock up once more and Chris Benoit shoves Siaki to the mat and the Smackdown fans in attendance roar out. Siaki obviously pissed off now jumps to his feet and goes for a clothesline only for Benoit to duck and shimmy behind him and 1 German suplex!!! Followed by another and one more for good luck!! Siaki is down on the mat as Ric Flair screams for him to get back into this. Chris drags Siaki over to the turnbuckle and starts to pummel him in the corner before kicking him in the head to keep him down. Chris Benoit climbs to the top rope and Ric Flair dives onto the apron causing a distraction to the ref. Chavo Guerrero comes running down the apron and pushes Chris off the turnbuckle and the crowd don’t like it one bit!!!! Siaki rolls to his feet and lifts Benoit to his feet and…. SIAKALYPSE!!!! Cover by Siaki 1,2,3 and just like that Cocky Siaki has managed to pin Chris Benoit the US Champion in 1-1 thanks to some help from Chavo Guerrero.

Winner: Siaki- Pinfall

Cut to Commercial

The Miz is in the canteen with Nova as they look over at Cryme Tyme who are having an arm wrestling match with Ken Kennedy and CM Punk and Nova says to Miz that these 4 men are prime examples of people who are receiving a push over them. Cryme Tyme are trying to be forced to get over with the people. The Miz grabs a turkey off the counter and walks up to CM Punk and slaps him with the Turkey causing all 4 men to get up from their chairs… Miz shouts Hoorah Bitches!!! Nova flips one of the dinner tables and tells all 4 men to enjoy their pushes cause Nova and Miz are on the up…. Cryme Tyme grab 2 pies and throw them and the pies splatter on Miz and Nova’s faces. CM Punk and Ken Kennedy grab some pudding and hurl them at Cryme Tyme and we’ve got a food fight on our hands!!!!! Suddenly Umaga comes running in and clotheslines Cryme Tyme before picking Miz up and hurling him into the kitchen. Kennedy makes a dive for safety but Umaga picks him up and drops him with a Samoan Drop through a dining table and Nova screams that Umaga is nothing more than a prime example of a no talent getting a huge push…. Only for Nova to get a Samoan Spike as Umaga has laid them all out.

Matt Hardy is with the Brothers of Destruction, D-X and Lashley as 5 men say that they are going to spill the blood of their enemies, Undertaker doesn’t say anything just staring at the door.

From one Hardy to another as we are in Eric Bischoff’s office as Bobby Heenan and Jeff Hardy are in the room. Bobby says to Eric that Simon cannot wrestle tonight because of a stomach virus which has affected him for tonight’s match up. Bobby pulls out a doctors note and hands it to Eric and Jeff is livid. Saying if Simon cannot compete than he should be named the champion right not. Eric tells Jeff that he will still be in action but won’t be the champion as the match is postponed to next week. Jeff will square off against Monty Brown and Mark Henry!!!

Cut to Commercial

Mark Henry & Monty Brown VS Jeff Hardy- Cross Brand Challenge- Handicap 2-1

Jeff doesn’t seem pretty happy as he staggers down to the ring in disbelief being forced to face two big men of Smackdown in a handicap match. Three 6 Mafia with Somebody’s gonna get it hit’s the speakers and out comes The Worlds Strongest Man who seems rather pissed off as he climbs over the top rope and stares down Jeff Hardy. Welcome to the Jungle by Guns and Roses hit’s the speakers and Monty Brown runs down the ramp and slides into the ring as the bell rings both the big men start to pummel the holy hell out of Jeff Hardy. Mark Henry lifts Jeff up high and tosses him towards Monty who catches him and hit’s a fall away slam over the ropes and Jeff hit’s the floor hard. Monty and Mark start to laugh as they both slide out the ring and take cheap shots at Jeff as the ref starts to count towards 10. Monty grabs Jeff by the hair and tosses him back into the ring. Mark climbs onto the top turnbuckle and Monty slides into the ring setting Jeff up…. POUNCE!!!! Jeff goes down hard right near the turnbuckle where Mark Henry is and… Top Rope Splash!!!!! Mark covers Jeff 1,2,3 and just like that Jeff Hardy has been decimated by the two big men of Smackdown.

Winners: Mark Henry and Monty Brown- Pinfall

Backstage we see MNM and Tommy Suave beating the holy hell out of Matt Hardy just about until DX come running in with X-Pac and they start to brawl with MNM and Suave… Rated RKO come in with chairs and go to smash X-Pac but he ducks and Rated RKO take out Suave!!! The Brothers of Destruction and Lashley run over and the two brothers grab MNM by the throats and double Chokeslam!!!! The Fighting Irishman Finlay with a lead pipe hits Lashley over the head knocking him out before he smacks Shawn Michaels with the pipe… HHH grabs Finlay and throws him into a pile of crates and Edge charges at HHH and spears him!!!! The only people left standing are Rated RKO and The Brothers of Destruction as X-Pac checks on Hunter and Shawn. Randy goes for an RKO on Kane but the Big Red Machine turns Randy around and scoops him up looking for a Tombstone. Edge backs away from Taker running to safety as Kane hit’s the Tombstone on Randy sending him head first on the concrete floor. Paramedics come rushing over to check on the people down on the floor as Kane and Taker walk away with this match seemingly over before it has even begun.

Cut to Commercial

We are back in the ring as Carlito is ready to host the Cabana. He says “his guest tonight was the 1st ever Undisputed Champion and has had success in the music business with his band. Please welcome Chris Jericho!!!”, The countdown starts and the music plays with the smoke covering the ramp… Jericho is standing at the top of the ramp as he makes his way down on his Raw Return. Jericho is in the ring and Carlito asks him why did he decide to come back to the WWE?, Jericho replies by saying where else was he gonna go…wrestling is in his blood and he felt it was time to return. Carlito smiles before asking Jericho why did he get involved in Big Show/Cena/Heyman’s business at the end of the match? Jericho replies by saying that Paul Heyman is a snake and will do anything so he has control over the top guys and Cena winning stopped him… So he thought he could run away with the titles, I couldn’t let that happen and anyway… I’m back for more reasons than 1... Those being I want to become Champion once more, I want to be the top guy in professional wrestling and the third being I must have a match with Cena at one bit for the fact that the guy got me fired last time I was on Raw…. Suddenly from the back comes Nick Dinsmore who slides into the ring and clotheslines Chris Jericho!!! Dinsmore grabs the microphone wire and starts to choke out Chris Jericho before Carlito pushes Nick Dinsmore…. Nick goes to swing at Carlito but the man from the Caribbean ducks and dropkicks Dinsmore sending him rolling out of the ring as Carlito helps Jericho back to his feet.

Cut to quick Commercial

We are back on Raw as Vince McMahon is on the big screen. Vince says “Armageddon was a huge hit and 2007 is going to be even bigger… But for tonight he promised an announcement… Well he’s got 2 and one is about the mystery tag partner for Cena and Batista, the other is about a new competition. The competition will take place starting next month and will end at No Way Out where the final will be held. 4 groups of 4 wrestlers. 3 matches per group with the winner of a match receiving 1 point. The top two placed wrestlers in each group will advance where the winner of group A faces runner up of B and so on. Two groups will feature Raw stars and the other two will feature Smackdown stars so we are guarantied some interpromotional matches. The group stages will take place in January and the latter stages in Feb. The winner of the tournament will face off against the winner of the King of The Ring to be held in June in a PPV match at Summerslam with a title match against their brands champion. I call this tournament the WWE Elite Cup!!! It makes the WWE more interesting the idea of an Elite Cup and the KOTR…The 2nd Announcement is that Cena and Batista’s partner is a man who is the future of the wrestling industry, He’s already made waves and is set for big things. The partner for Cena and Batista is….. SAMOA JOE!!!!!!

Cut to Commercial

John Cena/Samoa Joe/Batista VS Big Show/Nick Dinsmore/King Booker

The crowd are going mental as Samoa Joe walks down the ramp to Boom by POD as he makes his WWE debut. He climbs through the ropes as Nick Dinsmore still down by the ring after assaulting Chris Jericho looks on pretty nervously. The Time is Now hit’s the speakers and the new WWE champion John Cena comes down the ramp and gets into the ring where he hugs his friend. Batista’s music hits and out comes the World Heavyweight champion as it seems this is a super tag team. Big Show’s music hits and out comes the giant followed closely by Paul Heyman but King Booker’s music interrupts Show’s and out comes the King obviously pissed off about Armageddon. As Heyman’s team huddle up outside.

Nick Dinsmore looks set to start off the match and Samoa Joe decides to start off for his team as both men lock up. Joe pushes Nick Dinsmore away and Nick isn’t happy as he comes running over but Joe sweeps Nick and hit’s the S.T.O as the crowd are wild for Joe. Heyman whispers something in Big Show’s ear and Show nods as Nick Dinsmore slowly crawls over to Big Show and tags him in as Joe stands there smiling. Big Show grabs Joe by the throat but Joe kicks Show in between the legs before kicking him in the side of the leg causing him to fall to one knee. Samoa Joe runs to the ropes and bounces back with a Yakuza kick to the face of Big Show sending him down to the mat

The fans start to chant “Joes gonna kill yer” and Samoa Joe smiles as he hit’s the soccer kick to the spine of Big Show before tagging in John Cena. The crowd are going nuts as Cena does the ole You Can’t See Me taunt and comes off the ropes with the 5 Knuckle Shuffle!!!! King Booker has seen enough as he jumps off the apron grabbing his crown and walking towards the back. John Cena climbs to the 2nd rope and does a 5 Knuckle Shuffle off there and the WWE champ tags in Batista who signals for the Batista Bomb!! Big Show slowly gets to his feet and Batista is ready to pounce but Nick Dinsmore pulls Show out the ring and the crowd don’t like that one bit.

Samoa Joe climbs off the apron and runs around the ring towards Nick Dinsmore and a running Enzuigiri to Nick Dinsmore!!! Joe slides Show back into the ring and Samoa Joe grabs Dinsmore and has him set up for a Muscle Buster… He hits it on the outside and Dinsmore is long gone now as Show gets to his feet walking straight into a Batista Spinebuster!! John Cena grabs Show and locks him in the STFU!!!! Show tries to grab the bottom rope but he can’t and taps out to the pain as the faces win this huge 6-man tag match.

Paul Heyman grabs the title again and tries to make a run up the ramp once more but Jericho comes from the back and drops Heyman on his back. He grabs his legs and The Walls of Jericho!!!! Heyman screams in anguish as the shows comes to an end.

Winners: John Cena/Samoa Joe/Batista- Submission

Quick Results:

Cena/Joe/Batista B Show/Dinsmore/Booker

Henry/Brown B Jeff Hardy

Siaki B Chris Benoit

Helms B Skipper- Still Cruiserweight Champion

WWE Womens Divison to get major revamp

WWE have snapped up some of the best women wrestlers in the world today hoping to widen the company to not only having Diva's but great Women wrestlers too. The women signed are Aja Kong, Ayako Hamada a relative off Gran Hamada and Xochitl Hamada, Gail Kim, Molly Holly, Nikita, Mary Apache a relative off Gran and Fabi Apache. Trish Stratus is also set to return to the WWE after making up her mind and deciding to come back to wrestling. Jazz is also expected to return to the main roster at one point too along with a returning Beth Pheonix

Credit: PWInsider.com

US title and IC Title to be on the line on New Years Day

On New Years day, Two fierce rivals will put end to their feud live on Monday Night Raw as both men will square off for the US Title. The match has been made for New Years day instead of Smackdown because of the draft taking place on Raw. Who will walk out of Paris, France with the US Title? Also Jeff Hardy will finally face off against Simon Diamond on New Years Day as a new IC Title is to be declared. Will Perfection win or will the High Flying daredevil walk out as IC champion once more?

Credit: WWE.COM

European Tour Dates Set

1st Jan: Raw- Paris, France

5th Jan: Smackdown- Madrid, Spain

8th Jan: Raw- Berlin, Germany

12th Jan: Smackdown- Brussels, Belgium

15th Jan: Raw- Rome, Italy

19th Jan: Smackdown- Copenhagen, Denmark

22th Jan: Raw- Dublin, Ireland

26th Jan: Smackdown- Glasgow, Scotland

28th Jan: Royal Rumble- London, England

29th Jan: Raw- Manchester, England

Credit: WWE.COM

Yes we are back!!! Feedback appriciated as always!!!

Edited by davidmarrio

A good show, some decent matches and more good storyline progression. I particularly liked the random food fight backstage and the main event. This Elite Cup thing seems a little strange, what with the long wait for the shot at a shot at the title, but its different i suppose, KUTGW

Fridaynightsmackdown.jpg

Friday Night Smackdown Preview: 29/1/06

Live from Springfield, Massachusetts

This Friday night marks the last night for WWE in the year 2006 plus it'll be the last show in the USA till Feb… and what a show it's going to be. The main event will feature WWE Champion John Cena and Batista once again facing off against King Booker and Big Show. These four wrestlers are great fighters and after King Booker walked away from the 6 man tag on Raw what could possibly happen here?

Friday Night Smackdown is known for having some of the best young up and comers in the wrestling industry and tonight is going to feature 3 of those up and comers. Ken Kennedy, CM Punk and Paul Burchill will all go face to face in a special triple threat which might not happen again thanks to the draft set for New Years Day. It’s a perfect time to shine and who will grab the ball and run for glory in this highly anticipated match up?

Gregory Helms has been Cruiserweight Champion for nearly an entire year now and he managed to beat Rey Mysterio in 1-1 action at Armageddon before beating the debuting Elix Skipper at Raw. Current Smackdown GM Theodore Long who since the announcement of him possibly being out of a job has seen him become a bit cautious and edgy trying desperatly to impress the WWE Board. So leading to make Gregory Helms defend in a 6 pack challenge and the title can be changed by a DQ or Count Out. The competitors that the champ has to face include Raws very own Carlito, Johnny Nitro and Super Crazy. While Smackdown will pick Bryan Danielson and Juvi Guerrera. Could we see a new champion?

This match will be for the WWE Tag Titles as the Worlds Greatest Tag Team will defend their golden straps against a team of well how can we put this. An annoying cocky twerp thinking he’s popular and a man who’s gone plain crazy and having a mental break down. That’s right Nova and The Miz will get a chance at the gold!! Will WGTT pull off another great performance and keep the gold or will the challengers manage to pull of an amazing feat?

Muhammed Hassan was angry backstage at Raw after the food fight and has decided to make an open challenge to anyone from the WWE or even another promotion to step up and fight. Muhammed Hassan also stated that he will announce which set of tag champions he will face off against in January and what date. Who will he fight and what tag titles will he go for?

Plus:

Special interview with D-X and Rated RKO

Samoa Joe

Bobby Heenan and Simon Diamond

And many many more!!!!

Scheduled Matches:

Batista/John Cena VS King Booker/Big Show

CM Punk VS Ken Kennedy VS Paul Burchill

Cruiserweight Title- 6 Pack Challenge- Helms ©, Danielson, Crazy, Juvi, Carlito, Nitro

WWE Tag Title- WGTT © VS Nova and The Miz

Muhammed Hassan’s Open Challenge

OVW Update

Recently at the OVW Tapings for this week we declared new champions. Team KAOS (Donnovan Morgan and Michael Modest) managed to pull out a hard fought win to become new OVW Tag Champions. While also Mike Mondo beat Colt Cabana and Daniel Rodimer in an triple threat to become new OVW Champion. Christopher W Anderson also became the OVW TV Champion when he pinned TJ Wilson.

Expected to recieve a call up soon:

Harry Smith + TJ Wilson

Colt Cabana

CW Anderson

Steve Corino

Great Khali (Refurbished)

Vito (Refurbished)

Credit: OVW.com + PWinsider.com

Rey Mysterio in Trouble? + Finlay update

Many had wondered why Rey Mysterio lost the Cruiserweight title match and had dropped considerbly down the card. Well we have learnt the reasons for this was that Rey Mysterio has now gone to rehab for a drug problem. He was caught in a bad state at the hotel the day before Armageddon and so WWE decided to stick with Gregory Helms as the Cruiserweight champion. Rey also was in trouble for some harsh words against some of the agents in the back on a local radio station some time ago and that also put him in hot water. It is yet unknown when Rey will come back or even if he will come back to the WWE.

Finlay was becoming a major part in the WWE and that seems to have been put to a halt at the moment. Finlay has gone into medical care/rehab after injuring himself from Drink Driving. We don't know as of yet his medical state but when he is fit enough he has decided to gone to rehab. No news on his return but he is expected to stick with WWE and not get fired.

Credit: PWinsider.com

TNA + PWG+ ROH stars put pen to paper

Matt Bentley, Jay Lethal, Petey Williams and Eric Young of TNA fame have all jumped ship and will head towards OVW to get some extra training before debuting with the WWE

Human Tornado, Joey Ryan and Davey Richards from PWG have also joined WWE and will too go to OVW

Jimmy Jacobs, Jimmy Rave, Mark Briscoe and Jay Briscoe from ROH have signed development deals with the company.

With the new year coming up this seems to be the work of WWE's scouting initiative for future stars as reported a few weeks ago and the wrestlers signed are expected to become hot property in the future and these signings would add depth to any roster.

Credit:WWE.com + PWinsider.com

Firings

WWE would like to wish the following wrestlers the best for the future.

Hardcore Holly, Lance Cade, Chuck Palumbo, Mark Henry, The Boogeyman, Rodney Mack, Ernest Miller, The Blue Meanie, Stevie Richards and Sylvester Turkay

Credit:WWE.COM

Edited by davidmarrio

Interesting show man that definately had its ups and downs.

Cena/Joe/Batista B Show/Dinsmore/Booker:

The Main Event itself was entertaining enough although I can't help but feel that it is slightly stacked in the favour of the Faces. You're pushing Joe very quickly and he's looking good but be wary of an over push that will cause the fans to take a dislike for him. I enjoyed the finish.

Henry/Brown B Jeff Hardy:

Now that is a team you can bank on. I can't believe you released Henry because I actually would have liked to see more from these two. Brown has a lot of potential and it will be interesting to see how you use him in the future. I don't feel handicap matches are the ideal for him though

Siaki B Chris Benoit:

You really like Siaki don't you? Nevertheless, a good match and Siaki is getting nothing less than a baby Jesus push at the moment. Make sure you keep on the ball wih him if you want to push him as the worst thing you can do to someone who is coming up like him (thinking of Kennedy in mind) is then simply get bored and forget about him. Guerrero costing Benoit was agood end.

Helms B Skipper:

Nothing much to report really except for the fact it was a solid match. Wouldnt mind seeing a new champ soon though..

In addition to some interesting releases, i'm not sure if I'm happy seeing Vito return, refurbished or whatever. I'm not a big fan of his work man. Oh, and it would seem that you have a very unhealthy obsession for the Miz! YOU NEED A REALITY CHECK MAN! lol

Not a bad show overall, looking forward to Smackdown! Good Luck

Fridaynightsmackdown.jpg

Friday Night Smackdown: 29/1/06

Live from Springfield, Massachusetts

Forgotten by Linkin Park hit’s the speakers and the normal Smackdown intro begins as we are Live for the last Smackdown of 2006 and what a show we have got install. John Cena will take on King Booker and Batista will take on Big Show. The camera cuts backstage where Muhammed Hassan is standing by with Michael Cole.

Michael Cole goes to ask Muhammed Hassan a question but the wrestler grabs the microphone. He says he got kicked off Smackdown because he is Arab-American and tonight he’s on Smackdown on the CW Network and not on UPN. Tonight he’s focused and determined to beat the holy hell out of whoever dares step into the same ring as him. He also said that he would tell which tag title he was going to go after and he stated that he’s going to fight the tag champions of D-X at Monday Night Raw in a Steel Cage Match with is mystery tag partner. Hassan drops the microphone and heads for the ring.

Muhammed Hassan VS ?- Open Challenge

Muhammed Hassan comes down to the ring cockily and ready to fight as he climbs into the ring. Daivari comes scuttling down to stay with his client and friend for this match up. The lights go off and the crowd are anticipating who could possibly be challenging Muhammed Hassan here to this match. Suddenly the lights are back on and a midget carrying an American flag starts to head down the ring. Muhammed Hassan has screwed the fans by planning this…. But Boom by POD hit’s the speakers and out comes Samoa Joe!!! Joe runs down the ramp and slides into the ring taking out Muhammed Hassan with a big clothesline.

Hassan is down on the mat and Joe using strong kicks to the back to weaken up the cocky Arab American. Joe picks Hassan up to his feet and hits an elbow to the top of the head before whipping Hassan into the ropes. As he comes back, Samoa Joe hit’s the STO and Muhammed is getting walked over here. Muhammed struggles to his feet and Joe stalking his prey gets his arms around the neck of Hassan and Coquina Clutch!!! Hassan struggling for air taps out after a few seconds and Samoa Joe wins in his singles debut and his Smackdown debut!!

Winner: Samoa Joe- Submission

Cut to commercial

We are back for Smackdown as the screen starts to go to static until the D-X logo appears on the screen but there is a big cross through the logo and the Rated RKO logo appears on the screen. Edge and Orton appear on the screen and Edge says he knows D-X will be in the arena tonight and so they are challenging the duo to a shoot street fight right now!!!! The camera pans back where Edge and Orton with a ref are in the parking lot. The crowd are cheering but there is no sign of D-X and Orton gets on the microphone and says D-X better show up before the end of the night for this fight…

Michael Cole is standing by with Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas. Michael asks them that they haven’t had a match for a while are they going to experience any ring rust for this title defence? Shelton laughs and tells Cole that they could rest up for a whole year and wrestle better than ever. We are the Worlds Greatest Tag Team. It ain’t no gimmick. Charlie Haas says that Nova may have gotten a bit mentally challenged over the past month but doesn’t mean he’s no dangerous competitor. He’s the person we gotta look out for as The Miz ain’t a threat. Shelton replies by saying True, True before both men head towards the ring.

Cut to Commercial

Worlds Greatest Tag Team © VS Nova & The Miz- WWE Tag Title Match

The music hits and out comes the Tag Team Champions who look set and fired up for this match clearly the fans favourites in this match despite being heel. They enter the ring and hand the belts to the ref as Hoorah is heard over the speakers. Suddenly The Miz comes out hyperactively to some generic music with Nova walking behind him. Miz cockily gets into the ring and Nova climbs onto the apron. Miz slaps Shelton and shouts Hoorah Biatch!! Before turning around to smile at Nova… Miz turns around and Shelton with a hard super kick sending Miz crashing to the mat and Nova tags himself in.

Miz is down and out on the outside and Shelton and Nova tie up in the centre of the ring. Shelton with a head toss before locking a chin lock on Nova and the crowd are cheering for the WGTT in this match up. Nova gets to one knee before poking Shelton in the right eye and a kick in the midsection. The former ECW wrestler laughs manically before going to end it all straight away with a Nova Crusher…. Shelton pushes Nova and Haas with a poke of his own into Nova’s eyes….. Nova struggles around and walks straight into a T-Bone Suplex!!!! Cover by Shelton Benjamin 1,2 but Miz gets back into the ring and breaks up the count. Shelton gets to his feet and Miz shoves Shelton and starts to do muscle posses….. Shelton hit’s a T-Bone Suplex. Cover 1,2,3 and just like that the WGTT have clocked up another Tag defence.

Winners: Worlds Greatest Tag Team- Pinfall- Still WWE Tag Champions

Cut to Commercial.

We are back live for Friday Night Smackdown and standing in the ring with a microphone is Nova and The Miz. Nova shouts and Miz for costing them the tag titles by being a cocky, hyperactive little b*tch. Nova says if he wants to become a star and get gold he’ll better buck his ideas up because Nova is destined to greatness. He’s had enough of the backstage politics if the writers won’t push him he’ll have to take things into this own hands. Miz says he’s going to show Nova and the whole world as he’s going to make a very special challenge to a very special legend at the New Year’s Day Raw. HOORAH!!!!

Gregory Helms is in his locker-room doing his stretch routine when all of a sudden the FBI walk in. Little Guido says to Helms it seems he’s in for a rough night and if he were to make a little payment to the FBI than he’d have an insurance policy. Tony Mamaluke tells Gregory to do the right thing. Helms smiles and says if the FBI are offering to help for something in return than he’ll give them their prize once the job has been done.

Carlito is walking backstage when from behind Johnny Nitro with a steel chair takes him out. After some hard shots we see that Carlito is bleeding badly and In need of medical attention. Nitro has accomplished his goal and taken out one of the competition.

Cut to Commercial

6 Pack Challenge- WWE Cruiserweight Title: Featuring Gregory Helms, Super Crazy, Juvi Guerrera, Bryan Danielson, Carlito and Johnny Nitro.

The Mexicools old music hits and out comes Super Crazy and Juvi Guerrera?!!! On their old lawnmowers they come out to the ring ready to get a chance at the cruiserweight title. They both slide into the ring and make a handshake. Bryan Danielson’s music hits but we see no Danielson… until on the screen we see Bryan Danielson laid out and instead the FBI make their way out to the ring obviously taken the opportunity to insert themselves into the match up with 2 spaces left. Nitro makes his way down to the ring and Helms does too.

The bell rings and straight away the FBI. Helms and Nitro go for the two Mexicans tossing them out the ring. Little Guido slides out the ring and rams Super Crazy’s head against the Lawnmower. Tony Mamaluke joins Guido on the outside and climbs onto one of the lawnmowers…. Guido holding Crazy down as Mamaluke drives over the left leg off Crazy causing him to scream in pain. Juvi charges at the FBI but they spot him and a double drop toe hold onto the Lawnmower. Mamaluke this time holds Juvi down and Guido drives over the right arm of Juvi. Paramedics come rushing down to help Crazy and Juvi as there is no way they can continue.

We are down to 4 with the FBI, Helms and Nitro. Obviously it’s now turned into a handicap match against Johnny Nitro and we are left with 4 heels for the Cruiserweight Title. The FBI both dive at Nitro taking him down and they hold him down. Gregory Helms jumps onto the top rope and signals for a Moonsault… He hits it!!! Johnny Nitro was held down and couldn’t do anything about it. Helms tells the FBI to lay down as part of the deal but Guido and Mamaluke look at each other before turning towards Helms…

The FBI close in on Gregory Helms backing him into the corner but from the back with a bandage around his head it’s Carlito!!! Carlito slides into the ring and hits Guido with a backcracker before kicking Mamaluke in the midsection and he hit’s the Inverted Neckbreaker!! Carlito starts to celebrate…. But Helms with a schoolboy roll up grabbing the 2nd rope. 1,2,3 and Gregory Helms has stolen a win and defends the cruiserweight title!!

Winner and still Cruiserweight Champion: Gregory Helms- Pinfall

Cut to Commercial

We are in Teddy Long’s office who seems a bit upset over how Gregory Helms defended the cruiserweight title. Bobby Heenan enters the office with Simon Diamond and Heenan smiles and shakes hands with Teddy. Heenan says it’s a long time no see and Teddy agrees. Teddy asks Bobby why is he here on Smackdown and Heenan replies with that Simon wants to get a good look around Smackdown just incase he gets drafted to the brand. Teddy smiles before both men walk out.

Gregory Helms walks down the hallway with the Cruiserweight Title but he bumps into Sandman and Dreamer causing The Sandman to spill his beer. Helms tells Sandman he should look where he’s standing and not get in the way of greatness. Helms smirks before continuing to walk down the hallway…A pissed off Sandman grabs his Singapore cane sneaks up on Helms and smashes him in the head knocking him out. Sandman picks up his beer drinks some before spitting it out on Helms.

CM Punk is backstage warming up until Ken Kennedy walks towards him. Kennedy says there match is up next and proposes a plan. Punk listens before nodding and saying they should take out Burchill first before them two lock it up 1-1.

Cut to Commercial

CM Punk VS Ken Kennedy VS Paul Burchill

MR KENNEDY…. KENNEDY is heard over the speakers and out comes the man who cockily walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. The Microphone is lowered and he’s about to do his usual routine but Paul Burchill coming from the crowd slides into the ring and knocks Kennedy down. With hard shots to the head Kennedy seems defenceless until CM Punk comes running down the ramp and gets into the ring as this match is officially underway.

Punk runs at Burchill and hit’s a Shining Wizard knocking him down to the mat. Punk helps Kennedy to his feet and both men start to stomp at Burchill and the Englishman looks in trouble. Kennedy tells Punk to hold him down and Kennedy climbs to the top rope looking for the Kenton Bomb…. Burchill lifts his leg up and kicks CM Punk in the head and as Kennedy goes for the move, Burchill rolls out the way and Kennedy eats nothing but mat. Burchill gets to his feet and kicks Punk in the stomach before hitting a DDT with a scissors lock and headlock at the end. Burchill has the lock on tight and Punk might actually tap out here. But Kennedy struggles over and kicks Burchill in the head!!!

Burchill lets go off the hold after a few more swift kicks and Punk rolls out the ring in pain. Kennedy grabs Burchill and whips him into the turnbuckle. Kennedy getting ready maybe for the Green Bay Plunge!! Kennedy hit’s the move and Burchill is down and out. Punk slides into the ring and covers Burchill 1,2 but Kennedy pulls Punk off Paul and CM isn’t happy. Both men stare down in the ring and start to shove each other before Punk stamps on Kennedys toe and pokes him in the eye. Burchill uses the ropes to get to his feet and regains some energy resting by the turnbuckle. Punk goes for the side slam but Burchill makes his move, turning CM Punk around and kicking him in the midsection. He grabs Kennedy as well and oh no he can’t do it… A Double C4!!!!! The crowd are chanting Holy S*it as Burchill makes a cover on CM Punk. 1,2,3 and just like that Paul Burchill has won the battle of the rising stars.

Winner: Paul Burchill- Pinfall

We are in the parking lot where Edge and Orton are still waiting for D-X. Orton shouts they are cowards and both men head off towards a limo, Edge opens one of the doors and he suddenly falls to the floor. Orton looks in the limo and he falls to the floor too and stepping out the limo with a frying pan is D-X member X-Pac!!! Triple H and Shawn Michaels come out from the back and see Edge and Orton on the floor with X-Pac grinning cheekily. Hunter tells X-Pac that he seems to have taken care of their buisness but what can they do to Rated RKO now? HBK takes off his D-X shirt and puts it on Orton and Hunter takes a marker pen from his pants and starts to draw a fake moustache and glasses on Edge before the trio head towards the limo and drive off

Backstage we see Big Show with Mike Johnson. Mike asks Big Show after what happened on Raw can he really trust King Booker?, Big Show doesn’t say a word just an angry expression on his face as he walks off.

In the locker-room of John Cena, Batista walks in and tells him that tonight could be the final night of them fighting King Booker and Big Show. They can finish this off once and for all and tonight they will get the job done. Cena smiles and grabs his WWE Title as both men head off towards the ring.

Cut to Commercial

King Booker/Big Show VS John Cena/Big Show- The Final Battle

Big Show walks out to no music obviously not in a really good mood and this can’t bold well for Cena, Batista or even King Booker!!, King Booker’s music hits and the King the same doesn’t look in a good mood just walking down to the ring taking off his robe and standing on the outside of the ring away from Big Show. 99 Problems by Jay Z starts to play and out come the champions of their brands Cena, Batista who come running down and jump onto the apron. They climb into the ring and stare down their rivals. The bell rings and it’s going to be John Cena and Big Show to start this off.

Cena tries to grapple Big Show but Show still pissed off punches Cena in the face before hitting a big boot. Show stands on Cena’s stomach with both feet before walking off him. The Giant grabs Cena by the legs and swings him into the turnbuckle. Big Show walks back before charging towards Cena going for a avalanche but the champ ducks and rolls just in time. Cena tries to make a tag but Big Show grabs him by the feet and lifts him up above his head and Gorilla Press Slam. Big Show lets off a small smile but King Booker tags himself in and climbs into the ring. Big Show is mad now but the ref forces him out the ring as the King with stomps and punches to the downed Cena.

King Booker gets Cena to his feet and Batista tries to stop but the ref won’t let him in. With the ref distracted by Batista, King Booker kicks Cena in the groin and goes off the ropes and Scissors Kick!!! Big Show climbs into the ring and grabs Cena by the throat lifting him from the ground, up high and Chokeslam!!!! Batista finally gets in the ring and charges at Big Show but Booker with the high kick sends him down and into the ropes. The King ties Batista’s hands using the ropes and now it’s basically a handicap match. Cena is laid out and King Booker with a complementary slap to Big Shows chest and the King is smiling… But the Giant isn’t and Big Show finally snaps!!!

Show grabs the king by the throat and starts to shout him down and King Booker’s face slowly turning purple before Big Show lifts him up high and keeps him in the air… Before Chokeslamming him from the ring to the outside!!!! The Giant climbs out the ring and heads up the ramp as the ref starts to make the count. He reaches 10 and Big Show has cost his team the win as the champions win this match up.

Winners: Batista/John Cena- Count Out

Vince McMahon appears on the screen with Teddy Long. Vince announces that after what a certain superstar said on Raw he is making the main event a non title match…. Between John Cena and Chris Jericho!!!! Teddy Long announces that Gregory Helms will defend the Cruiserweight Title against an unknown opponent and so the Raw card has been set!!!!!

Quick Results:

Cena/Batista B Booker/Show

Burchill B Kennedy & Punk

Helms B Juvi, Crazy, Nitro, F.B.I, Carlito- Still Cruiserweight Champion

WGTT B Nova and The Miz- Still WWE Tag Champions

Samoa Joe B Hassan

Latest WWE News

Scheduled Raw Card

There doesn't look like there will be any more matches added and so the current card looks like the following.

Non Title Match: Chris Jericho VS John Cena

World Tag Title Match, Steel Cage: D-X © VS Muhammed Hassan and ?

Chavo Guerrero VS Chris Benoit- US Title Match

Simon Diamond VS Jeff Hardy- IC Title Match

Gregory Helms VS ?- Cruiserweight Title Match

The Miz makes his challenge

A Raw Preview will soon be up.

The Miz's challenge?

Miz is somewhat a hyperactive character that has been described by Michael Cole and it seems Miz might be in for a push or a jobbing. He is set to make a challenge to a legend in the wrestling buisness and rumoured names feature the likes of Dusty Rhodes, Randy Savage, Jerry Lawler, Terry Funk and others. We will keep you updated on this.

Credit:PWInsider.com

More WWE News

The Elite Cup is expected to learn the competitors on either Friday Night Smackdown or the 2nd week of Jan.

Rumours suggest WWE might have a new approach for the Royal Rumble numbers. Expected to happen is the staff will decided upon whether what brand will get the odd numbers or the even numbers. Than a draw is expected to take place to decide what wrestler will enter where. Other rumours suggest that there will only be 14 Raw and 14 Smackdown leaving 2 entries left for either 2 development wrestlers, 2 new wrestlers or 2 former WWE wrestlers back for the night.

WWE will also let the fans decide a PPV's music. WWE will select three tracks and the fans will vote on WWE.COM

Balls Mahoney has upset WWE road agents and Vince McMahon over his recent demands for a new contract. With the attitude shown his WWE days look numbered and it is expected he will either sit it out or get released early.

Credit:PWinsider.com

I want to know your views on Smackdown and whether i should stick with the Quote format for Shows from now on or the orginial way.

Edited by davidmarrio

Not a bad show, not a bad show at all, i dont like seeing Hassan being made a bitch, certainly not at the hands of Samoa Joe!

Interesting angle with DX not showing up (yet)

Nova & Miz are a weird tag team, dunno where its going tbh

Some nice matches this week, the main event was pretty good too, good show

Finally, i think i know whats going on with Miz's legend challenge, and it seems weird, lol

RAW.jpg

Monday Night Raw: January 1st 2007

Live from: Paris, France

At Monday Night Raw it’s the day that WWE will change for the better as a brand new draft is taking place and everyone is involved whether it be Wrestlers, Commentators, Managers or just staff. Where will each wrestler go and what will it mean for Smackdown and Raw?

Before the draft takes place though expect to find out whether Eric Bischoff and Teddy Long have done enough to secure there jobs and if not. Who will replace them?

In the Main Event on Raw however there will be a clash of the faces as Chris Jericho and John Cena square off for the 1st time since Jericho lost to Cena which caused him to get fired. Jericho has stopped Heyman trying to run away with the title but what is Y2J’s agenda for tonight?

Chavo Guerrero has been feuding with Chris Benoit for a while but when it comes to US Title Shots, Chavo hasn’t had any luck on his side. That could change tonight as the two are set to square off once more for the gold. Will Chavo finally beat Benoit In a title match or will the Crippler defend once again?

Simon Diamond has only had 1 match in the WWE and already he’s set for a chance to win the IC Title. With Bobby Heenan on his side “Perfect” Simon Diamond will have to use all of his skills to defeat the high flying Jeff Hardy. Jeff felt he should have been given the gold after RVD got injured because he was the last champion but the two will fight for the gold. Who will win?

D-X beat Rated RKO at Armageddon. On Raw they brawled backstage and on Smackdown, D-X got the better hand. This week though they will be facing two completely different people as Muhammed Hassan won the right to a Tag Title Shot and he gets to pick his own partner…. But the match will be inside a Steel Cage. Who will Hassan’s partner be and will we crown new champs?

Gregory Helms has for over the past year beat all comers for the Cruiserweight Title. Whether it be Rey Mysterio, Elix Skipper, Shannon Moore you name it. But tonight he will defend against an unknown opponent. Teddy Long hasn’t given us any hints but there could be a possibility that the wrestler might be making his debut. Who is it and can he win?

The Miz is set to make a challenge to a legend in the WWE the only question is who will it be and why is Miz risking his life and limbs by thrusting himself into danger?

Also set to appear:

The Smackdown and Raw Rosters

Shane and Vince McMahon

Papa Roach performing …To be loved live!!!

And many many more.

Scheduled Matches:

John Cena VS Chris Jericho

D-X © VS Muhammed Hassan and ?- WWE Tag Titles- Steel Cage Match

Chavo Guerrero VS Chris Benoit ©- US Title

Jeff Hardy VS Simon Diamond- Vacant IC Title Match

Gregory Helms © VS ?- WWE Cruiserweight Title

RAW.jpg

Monday Night Raw: January 1st 2007

Live from: Paris, France

We don’t have the usual intro for Raw as standing on the ramp way is Papa Roach the band and they start to perform …To Be Loved for this live Paris crowd!!

Backstage Vince McMahon is with his son Shane McMahon and they talk about 2007 being the new era for WWE and tonight they will start the new era with the draft. D-X come up from behind and mention they haven’t seen Shane and Vince in a long time. Vince tells D-X to get the hell out of his way…. X-Pac sneaks behind Vince and shouts Boo, Making the WWE Chairmen jump before HHH tells Vince and Shane to suck it. Shane looks at Vince who screams that D-X will pay tonight!!!!

Teddy Long and Eric Bischoff are standing backstage waiting to find out if they will keep their jobs or not.

Cut to Commercial

We are back as Teddy Long and Eric Bischoff are standing in the ring now waiting to find out their futures in the WWE…. Linda McMahon appears on the screen live from WWE Headquarters. Linda states that it has been a tough choice over the month of December to determine the results but a decision has been made. The Raw GM will NOT be Eric Bischoff!!!! Eric is stunned in the ring and the fans chant “Hey Hey Hey Goodbye”. Linda finishes of by saying the new Raw GM will be… John Bradshaw Layfield?!!!! JBL is seen on the screen smiling and laughing backstage as we also go to the Raw Roster locker-room where some people are happy but a lot of people are not happy… Linda says Smackdown’s GM will still be Teddy Long and Teddy cheers. The Smackdown Locker-room is very happy except for a few odd exceptions.

The Miz is backstage hyping up the draft. He says him, JBL and Long will be making the draft backstage in a secluded part of the building…HOORAH!!!!

Cut to Commercial

Gregory Helms VS ?- Cruiserweight Title

Gregory Helms makes his way down to the ring with the usual cocky attitude carrying his Cruiserweight Title before he slides into the ring getting ready to fight. “Turn it up” and the music comes on as Scotty 2 Hotty dances and slaps the fans hands as he makes his way down to the ring. Gregory Helms looks on laughing thinking is this the best Teddy can come up with.

The bell rings and both men circle each other in the ring. Gregory Helms goes for a leg takedown but Scotty using his ring experience side steps and stomps Gregory on the back. With Helms being held down by Scotty’s foot, Hotty has an armbar locked in and Helms rolls over getting out of the hold and we have a standoff. Helms offers an handshake and Hotty looks at the crowd before going to shake his hand… Only to pull him and hit a hard clothesline, Scotty 2 Hotty starts to get the crowd all rowdy as Helms stands onto his feet…. Scotty turns around and Helms whips him into the ref knocking him down and the Champ slides out the ring.

Helms looks underneath the apron and pulls out a steel chair before climbing back into the ring. Scotty manages to get back to his feet and he turns around…. Helms misses with the chairshot?!!!! Scotty ducked in time and the chair bounced off the rope hitting Helms square in the nose. The champion is stunned and Scotty 2 Hotty runs off the ropes and Bulldog!!!!! Helms is set up ….Hotty hit’s the Worm!!!!! Scotty helps the ref back to his feet before making the cover: 1,2,3 and we have a new Cruiserweight Champion!!!!!

Winner: Scotty 2 Hotty-Pinfall- New Cruiserweight Champion.

Backstage The Miz is with JBL and Teddy Long. Miz tells the two that they will have a game of Snakes and Ladders to decide who gets 1st picks. Miz says the rules of the Draft are that Stables and Tag Teams can be picked but cost 2 for a tag team and so many depending on how many people are in the stable. JBL rolls the dice and the game begins!!!

Cut to Commercial

Chavo Guerrero VS Chris Benoit- WWE Us Title

“Ooohh Chavo” the music hits and out comes Chavo Guerrero with Vickie Guerrero following closely behind. Chavo gets into the ring before Benoit’s music hits and boy does he mean business!!!! Chris comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring but Chavo is quick to think and starts to stomp on Benoit.

Chris tries to get up but Chavo on the offence before Chris hit’s a sneaky drop toe hold giving him time to get to this feet, Chavo springs up and goes for a polish hammer but Chris evades and has him in the Crippler Crossface already!!!! Vickie jumps onto the apron and the ref comes running over to get her off…. Chavo is tapping in the centre of the ring!!! Chavo is tapping and Chris lets go and goes towards Vickie Guerrero….

Suddenly two guys come running down the ramp and slide into the ring catching Chris’s attention. One of them charges at Benoit and he locks the Crippler Crossface on him!!! The other man though kicks Benoit and lifts him up… Gory Bomb!!!! The two men slide out the ring and start to pace up the ramp as Chavo manages to get to his feet. He sees Chris down and he springs onto the top rope…. FROG SPLASH!!! Cover: 1,2,3 and thanks to some help Chavo Guerrero has finally beaten Chris Benoit for the US Title!!!!

Winner: Chavo Guerrero-Pinfall- New US Champion

Chavo Guerrero and Vickie are on the ramp with the two other guys holding the US Title up high as Vickie has a microphone. Vickie says these two men were close to her and Chavo…. Close to Vickie as Brothers in Law and close to Chavo as his Uncles. These two men are Hector Guerrero and Mando Guerrero!!! Mando grabs the Microphone and says “You Mess with One Guerrero… You Mess with them all Ese!!!” The Guerreros leave up the ramp as Benoit looks on very very pissed off.

Backstage Miz is fast asleep as JBL and Teddy Long look at him before deciding to just do the draft themselves and announce the results at the end of the show. The two men get up and Ron Simmons walks towards The Miz and shouts DAMN!!! Down his ears before walking off

Muhammed Hassan is with David Jett backstage and Jett asks him who is tag partner will be for later on in the night. Hassan says he’s sick of the abuse he’s been given when in the WWE for being Arab-American!! He’s sick of it and D-X are going to feel his wrath along with…. The Great Khali!!! Khali comes towards Hassan and Muhammed laughs as David Jett look up at Khali

Cut to Commercial

Vince McMahon is in his office with Shane and Vince is on the phone. He tells the person on the other side he knows what to do tonight and expects them to get the job done.

Backstage Simon Diamond is with his manager Bobby Heenan and Mike Johnson asks Bobby if Simon can win the IC title…. Simon grabs the microphone and says ever since he became a wrestler he was destined to greatness and tonight when he beats the floor with that stupid runt Jeff Hardy he will be one step closer to living up to his status of being… PERFECTION!!! Heenan says that Simon is a terrific wrestler and with Heenan as his manager he can’t go wrong as Heenan is the way to success

Jeff Hardy VS Simon Diamond- IC Title Match

Hardy’s music hits and the high flying Hardy boy comes down to the ring but from behind Simon Diamond comes running and grabs Jeff by the hair. Simon lifts Hardy up and Fisherman Suplex dropping Hardy’s head on the steel ramp!!! Heenan starts to walk down the ramp as Diamond pulls Hardy towards the steel steps.

Diamond lifts the steps up and places the steps over Jeff’s leg. Simon slides into the ring and climbs up to the top rope and jumps in the air and double footed stomp on Jeff’s left leg!!!! Diamond smiles and slides back into the ring as Heenan pushes the steps away and pushes Jeff into the ring. Simon stalks Jeff as the Hardy boy uses the ropes to get to his feet. Diamond looks at Jeff and Hardy turns around….Ducks from the Superkick and Diamond is caught in the ropes and Hardy has a perfect chance to turn things around.

Jeff grabs the top rope and starts to pull it up and down and Diamond bounces groin first on the top rope looking in a world of pain. Jeff jogs back a bit and turns around with a running front dropkick causing Diamond to fall out the ring and Hardy is getting over with the crowd. Heenan helps Diamond to his feet but Jeff Hardy going for a suicide dive plancha and…. Diamond catches Hardy in the Firemans carry position… SIMONIZER!!!! Simon Diamond rolls Jeff Hardy into the ring near the turnbuckle and makes the cover but to make sure he puts his feet on the 2nd rope. 1,2,3 and Simon Diamond has won the vacant Intercontinental Title here tonight!!!

Winner: Simon Diamond-Pinfall- New IC Champion

Cut to Commercial

D-X VS Muhammed Hassan and The Great Khali- World Tag Titles- Cage Match

Break it Down hit’s the speakers and Hunter followed by Shawn energetically make there ways down to the ring. D-X climb into the ring and are about to do there usual entrance speech but Hassan’s music cuts and the fans start to boo as the proud Arab-American makes his way down towards the ring. Great Khali’s music cuts halfway through and the giant storms down the ring and climbs over the rope as Hassan slides in and the cage starts to get lowered.

It’s going to be Khali and HBK to start things off as Shawn tries to use his quickness to confuse Khali but the Great beast grabs HBK by the neck and lifts him up high. Great Khali pushes Shawn into the cage wall a few times before tossing him by the neck halfway across the ring. Hassan is smiling on the apron and HHH is screaming for HBK to try and make the tag. Khali looks at Triple H and goes for the chop but HHH ducks and tries to get in the ring but the ref stops him… Giving Hassan enough time to climb in and him and Khali to take a beating to Shawn Michaels. Khali lifts Shawn up in a gorilla press slam and Hassan bends on one knee and Khali drops Shawn onto Hassan’s knee….

Shawn Michaels is taking a beating and D-X seem to be slowly dying as Khali makes the tag to Muhammed Hassan. Muhammed cockily enters the ring and goes for a pin with one foot. 1,2, HBK kicks out and Hassan cannot believe it. Muhammed lifts Michaels to his feet and Shawn with a jab to the face sends Hassan into the ropes and Manhattan Drop! Shawn grabs Muhammed by the head and slams him into the cage wall a few times before whipping him into HHH’s corner and Shawn makes the tag!!!

Triple H enters the ring and straight away he whips Hassan but turns him around and kicks him in the midsection… Pedigree!!! Triple H after a few seconds has just taken Hassan out and Khali senses this as he climbs into the ring and HBK with the Sweet Chin Music!!! The lights suddenly go out and when they come back on two big guys are in the ring lifting Triple H and Shawn Michaels in Powerbomb Positions… The camera reveals that KEVIN NASH AND SCOTT HALL HAVE RETURNED?!!!! Nash with the Jackknife and Hall with the Razors Edge and D-X have been taken out. Have Nash and Hall been hired by Vince to take out DX? Scott Hall places Hassan’s arm over Shawn Michaels and the ref starts to make the count. 1,2,3 and thanks to Hall and Nash we have new tag champions.

Winners: Muhammed Hassan and Great Khali- Pinfall- New World Tag Champions

Backstage JBL and Teddy Long are seen shaking hands before they leave heading possibly towards the ring.

Cut to Commercial

Eric Bischoff is backstage and says that he is going to be back in the WWE sooner rather than later and as his final goodbye present to Raw. He is making John Cena VS Chris Jericho into a 10 man Battle Royal for John Cena’s WWE Title!!! The other 8 wrestlers will be: Undertaker, Kane, Ric Flair, Big Show, Edge, Randy Orton, King Booker and Ken Kennedy.

Papa Roach are leaving the arena when CM Punk comes up towards the band. Punk tells them that they are a disgrace to human life by drinking there devils juice and shooting themselves up with Drugs. Punk says he’s straight edge and better than Papa Roach. The Sandman walks over to punk carrying his Singapore Cane and Punk says Sandman is nothing but a white trash drunk hick…. Sandman turns his head before smashing Punk over the head with the cane. Dreamer comes over with a pack of beer and the 2 extremists drink up with Papa Roach.

10 Man Battle Royal- WWE Title

In the ring standing are all 10 wrestlers and an obvious divide as on one half of the ring are the good guys of Flair, Taker, Kane, Cena and Jericho. On the other are Kennedy, Show, Orton, Edge and Booker. The bell rings and Randy Orton darts towards Taker and Kane… Only to be tossed out the ring straight away for a quick elimination…. The 9 men left all brawl in the middle except Kennedy who hides in the corner letting the other 8 men loose energy. Ric Flair chops Edge hard and King Booker with a great kick to Kane’s head knocks him down.

Undertaker grabs Chris Jericho by the throat looking for a Chokeslam but Big Show grabs Taker by the throat causing the deadman to let go of Jericho…. Kane sits up and grabs Show by the throat as the Brothers of Destruction cause Big Show to edge closer to the ropes… Double Chokeslam on Big Show over the top rope!!!! The crowd are chanting Holy S*it as Show is planted on the floor and the two brothers start to celebrate…. But not for long as Edge kicks Flair In the groin and goes running over pushing Kane over the top rope and Kennedy does the same with Taker and the brothers are gone…

Kennedy goes to high five Edge, But the Rated R Superstar scoops Kennedy up and slams him over the rope as the crowd cheer for Edge. We are left with Edge, King Booker, Flair, Jericho and Cena as King Booker kicks Jericho in the midsection, He goes into the ropes looking for the scissors kick but Edge with a dropkick causes the King to wobble towards the rope where Cena pulls the top rope causing Booker to fall to the floor. 4 men are left standing with the 1st ever Undisputed Champion: Jericho, the current champ: Cena, The 16 time World champ: Ric Flair, And the former two time WWE Champion: Edge.

Edge starts to speak to fellow Canadian Chris Jericho and both men look to have a plan set and Jericho starts to walk towards Cena but Edge whips Jericho over the top rope but Jericho is hanging on for his life as Ric Flair comes running over but Edge with the back toss and Flair hit’s the mat hard. John Cena runs over but Edge ducks and Cena goes into Jericho eliminating him and the Rated R Superstar runs to the other side of the ring and comes charging over looking for the spear but Cena pulls the top rope and Edge goes over and tumbles to the floor as John Cena has won the battle royal!!!

Winner: John Cena- Still WWE Champion

Backstage we JBL and Teddy Long and they are about to announce who they have drafted. JBL decides to go first and tell his 1st 20 draft picks

Raw 1st 20 Picks:

John Cena

Triple H

Shawn Michaels

X-Pac

Simon Diamond

Umaga

Samoa Joe

Muhammed Hassan

Mickie James

Carlito

Rob Van Dam

Ken Kennedy

Bobby Lashley

Sean O’Haire

Matt Hardy

Johnny Nitro

Brian Kendrick

Monty Brown

Chris Masters

Finlay

Smackdown 1st 20 Picks:

Chris Jericho

Batista

Chris Benoit

Edge

Randy Orton

The Undertaker

Kane

Jeff Hardy

Gregory Helms

CM Punk

Rey Mysterio

Siaki

King Booker

Nova

Paul Burchill

Big Show

Super Crazy

Paul London

Psicosis

Bryan Danielson

JBL and Teddy Long both say that Draft rules state that they can make trades until Monday 0:00 AM and that the rest of the draft picks will be announced later on in the week on WWE.COM

Quick Results:

John Cena won a 10 man battle royal- Still WWE Champion

Muhammed Hassan/Great Khali B D-X- New World Tag Champions

Simon Diamond B Jeff Hardy- New IC Champion

Chavo Guerrero B Chris Benoit- New US Champion

Scotty 2 Hotty B Gregory Helms- New Cruiserweight Champion

Raw Roster after Draft

The Following Wrestlers will wrestle on the Raw Brand starting 8th January 2007.

John Cena- WWE Champion

Triple H

Shawn Michaels

X-Pac

Simon Diamond- IC Champion

Umaga

Samoa Joe

Muhammed Hassan- World Tag Champion

Mickie James- Womens Champion

Carlito

Rob Van Dam

Mr Kennedy

Bobby Lashley

Sean O'Haire

Matt Hardy

Johnny Nitro

Brian Kendrick

Monty Brown

Chris Masters

Finlay

Rene Dupree

Sylvan

Nick Dinsmore

Great Khali- World Tag Champion

Melina

Rob Conway

Kenny D

William Regal

Johnny Jeter

Chavo Guerrero

Snitsky

Gail Kim

Molly Holly

Aja Kong

Victoria

Mary Apache

Katie Lea

Ayako Hamada

Tommy Suave

Ashley

Mike Sanders

JTG

Shad

Scotty 2 Hotty

Funaki

Torrie

Candice

Coach

Smackdown Roster After Draft

The Following Wrestlers will wrestle for Smackdown from 12th January 2007

Chris Jericho

Batista

Chris Benoit

Edge

Randy Orton

The Undertaker

Kane

Jeff Hardy

Gregory Helms

CM Punk

Rey Mysterio

Siaki

King Booker

Nova

Paul Burchill

Big Show

Super Crazy

Paul London

Psicosis

Bryan Danielson

Chris Hero

Chris Castagnoli

Colt Cabana

Paul Heyman

Joey Mercury

Elix Skipper

Shelton Benjamin

Charlie Haas

The Miz

Jamie Noble

Little Guido

Juventud

Kid Kash

Tajiri

Tommy Dreamer

The Sandman

Al Snow

D'Lo Brown

Mick Foley

Chris The Bambikiller

Val Venis

Nick Nemeth

Harry Smith

Steve Corino

MVP

Tony Mamaluke

Dusty Rhodes

Franky

Paul Bearer

Hmmm dude, what can I saay about your show

you definately had some odd choices of matches and I was shocked to see so many title changes on one show. I mean, I think it was four - nevertheless, you insisted that this is a new era of RAW and yeah, fine I guess I can dig that.

Chavo beating Benoit was an interesting choice. Personally I wasnt sure that Chavo was getting over but thats fine

Scotty winning the Cruiserweight Championship? In the words of The Hurricane.....WHATS UP WIT DAT? Maaaaaaaaaan the worm is back...i hope someone kills it proper this time!

Lol @ Khali and Hassan as tag team Champions. The thought of Khali tagging in and out of a match would be the funniest thing ever.......Hall and Nash returning...i smell NWO vs. DX...interesting......

Simond Diamond IC Champ......could have been saved for a PPV IMO but fair enough.

The Main Event was alright...got the job done I guess...who's gonna be the #1 Contender for Cena's title now!

Overall the show was definately interesting.......the roster changes were quite severe too so i'll see whre you're going with that!

I look forward to your next show! (All done now? :P)