Ghost Of The Abyss

Started working on this after I finished my last piece"Crash here Tonight" been messing with little bits here and there since , but I'm tired of messing with it now lol

Gjost Of The Abyss(1920x1080)

Stocks I used:

Stock 1

Stock 2

Stock 3

C& C welcome

thanks . when starting this piece I really wasn't aiming for it to be a wallpaper lol but a lot of my friends are told me the exact same thing . should have made it a little bigger lol

Guest Milligan

Great piece but im not totally digging it. It might be a personal thing though since i cant pick out what "bugs" me about it. I think its either the lighting or the midsection of the girl.

Either way its still a great work. Congrats.

It's a great idea, and well executed, but...I really think you could have chosen a model with a better facial expression. >_>

To be more specific, I was thinking along the lines of something more melancholic or graceful, as opposed to 'Oh Noes Somebody Grabbed My Ass Wtf'. I'm exaggerating, but I hope you get my point.

Edited by Gongsun Zan