The Lost Room

Docpepper

I really think Sci FI has another hit on their hands. I loved last nights epsiode and tonights looks to be great as well. I love the idea of the ordinary objects having special powers. I'd love to have the pencil and the umbrella so far :)

I really think Sci FI has another hit on their hands. I loved last nights epsiode and tonights looks to be great as well. I love the idea of the ordinary objects having special powers. I'd love to have the pencil and the umbrella so far :)

Without a doubt. the first episode will be replayed tonight before the second episode. This could turn out to be bigger than sci fi's Taken , which in my opinion was a wonderful series .

Guest Titocoolace

I also really liked it. Very entertaining the whole way through, especially Wally.

I loved that the pen was such a dangerous object, but did they ever reveal what object was responsible for that guy in the ceiling?

Edited by Titocoolace

The second episode was great I want the fucking comb!! and the dude that had the comb was hilarious . I was hoping for a four night event but it looks like they'll be able to clear everything up with tomorrow's episode

Guest Titocoolace

The more I watch, the more anxious I am to see Ruber get what's coming to him.

The best Objects in my opinion are the comb, pen, and key. But I really enjoy the useless ones Like the radio and umbrella.

Edited by Titocoolace

Every time he uses the key it takes him to room 10 . They tried putting an object in and closing the door. All it did was put the object in the spot it was at in room 10 at the beginning. The man he saw in the photograph(which is an object) is the prime object . So I'm thinking he'll have to get all the object and then find that man before he can even think about destroying them. And even before that he'll need to get his daughter back especially since he knows she's really in there(After that woman ghost said she saw her).

Most of the groups of people seeking the objects think that each one is a part of GOD. I'm thinking that maybe the prime object(man) was murdered in room 10 back in the 60's or so and his spirit cursed all the objects in the room

Wow! what an ending to a great show. Seriously. I can't wait till sunday so I watch the episodes back to back.

The eye fucking rocks. I knew the dude was gonna do that though when he first got his hands on it.

The quarter fooled me though. From the beginning I thought the boy was acting weird. lol

The occupant was bad ass with the whole suicide attempt.

Now with Joe being an object and the key back up for grabs , they can easily make a sequel. I hope they do cause I want to know what happens with the crime scene guy and the woman cop.

Guest Titocoolace

There has to be some kind of sequel, what with

Rueber proclaiming himself the prophet of the objects and how the Order responds to that,

the woman cop realizing the power of the Objects and being invited to join the Order,

the key coming back into play,

the Legion leader betraying the Legion.

Great mini-series and I really hope they either make a sequel or a show out of it.

Since Joe is now an object, does that mean he can access the room anytime he wants? If that's true then, he can pretty much start putting the objects back in the room, without having to worry about anyone taking them.

Edited by The G-Man

Yeah he's an object now but like the eyepatch man He wants to get far away from the motel and the other objects as possible.

I don't think the eyepatch man was the occupant. Cause when Joe look through the photograph he saw an older gentleman. and plus with Rueber seeing himself where the occupant should have been is kinda weird. Also Rueber talked about how the objects had to be in a certain order,supposedly. But yeah theres still a lot of loose ends to tie up . so a sequel is needed