The Grifterman asks: What is rocking your world right now?

GRIFT

Music: The Black Album remixes. I have 15 different remixes of the black album, most of which are really good/amazing.

Movies: I just saw A Scanner Darkly yesterday, which I really liked.

TV: I never get to watch TV, but I just finished watching Scrubs recently, and I'm going to watch the third season of Rescue Me and Arrested Development fairly soon.

Books: I just started the first book in the Dark Tower series, which seems pretty decent.

Games: Gears of War is a big one and I seem to be playing alot of Madden, NCAA '07 and Saints Row.

Booze: I haven't drank in awhile, so I can't comment on that, which sucks.

Musically, the Abominable Iron Sloth, Boris, Depeche Mode (as usual) and Billy Talent have been getting the most gos in my CD player.

TV wise, I'm never hugely into TV, but Arrested Development (again, as usual) and I've started watching Without A Trace if I'm in when it is on, which is pretty good. QI as well.

Books, the Flashman books

Booze, I'm still on my real ale kick. Golden Glory is probably my favourite at the moment.

Music - Same stuff I"ve been listening too for years, Avenged Sevenfold, Static-X, Tool, Mushroomhead, Mudvayne, Godsmack, Hammerfall, Dream Evil, Disturbed, Dragonforce, Black Label Society, Alice in Chains, A Perfect Circle, LIfe of Agony and Fear Factory mainly.

TV - Haven't watched TV in 2 months, literally.

Movies - Going back to my all time favorites, just watch some trilogies, From Dusk Till Dawn, The Naked Gun and Indiana Jones, all 4 Tremors, then some other random awesome movies like Dirty Work, Office Space, Krull, The Warriors, The Devil's Rejects, The Rock and Full Metal Jacket

Games - Trying out Icewind Dale 2, Dungeon Seige 2, Civiliation IV and Medival Total War 2, but can't seem to keep any interest in them at all.

Booze - Sticking to my Laker and Labatt 50.

Guest Pringle

Music: Helloween, Exodus, Hecate Enthroned, Dragonland, Stratovarius, Amorphis, Gamma Ray

TV: Sugar Rush, Eurovision song contest, Two Pints, Neighbours

Games: Championship Manager 01/02, Shadow President, TEW 2005

Booze: Jack Daniels, Jagermeister, Diesel, Black After Shock, Hobgoblin Ale, Wychcraft Ale, Circus Master Ale.