Wacken Open Air 2007

Guest Pringle

Guest Pringle

Anybody going to be making the trk to Germany next year for the greatest festival on earth? The lineup so far looks amazing (Minus a few bands)

2007 lineu

August 2 - August 4, 2007: announced: Amorphis, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Belphegor, The Black Dahlia Murder, Black Majesty, Blind Guardian, Bullet for my Valentine, Cannibal Corpse, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Disillusion, Enslaved, Grave Digger, Haggard, Heaven Shall Burn, Immortal, In Flames, J.B.O., Kampfar, Lacuna Coil, Letzte Instanz, Moonsorrow, Moonspell, Municipal Waste, Napalm Death, Neaera, Norther, Rage & Lingua Mortis Orchestra, Samael, Saxon, Schandmaul, Sonic Syndicate, Stormwarrior featuring Kai Hansen, Stratovarius, Therion, Týr, Vader, Volbeat, Pitch Axis Theory

Iced earth are a strong rumour this year too

Edited by Pringle

I went last year and it was absolutely fanstastic. However, it doesn't look like I'll be able to make my way over this year. 2008 looks the likely bet for my next Wacken journey. I'd love to see Blind Guardian, Bullet, In Flames, Lacuna Coil and Stratovarius, and if Iced Earth play then hot damn I'd love to go, but unfortunately it doesn't look likely.

The amount of awesomeness Edguy display at a live show is directly proportional to the amount of time they're on stage :P They were rather tame supporting 'force, because they only had half an hour, so Tobi had barely any time to be funny and entertaining :( He had to like, sing and stuff all the time.

Give Edguy an entire stage devoted to them for an entire day, or I riot :P

• 1 month later...
Guest Pringle

I know its thread bumping but I just thought id give you guys an update on the lineup

1349, Amorphis, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Belphegor, Benedictum, The Black Dahlia Murder, Black Majesty, Blind Guardian, Bullet for My Valentine, Cannibal Corpse, Chthonic, Communic, Destruction, Dimmu Borgir, Disillusion, Enslaved, Falconer, Grave Digger, Haggard, Heaven Shall Burn, Iced Earth, Immortal, In Flames, J.B.O., Kampfar, Lacuna Coil, Letzte Instanz, Lordi, Mendeed, Moonsorrow, Moonspell, Municipal Waste, Napalm Death, Narziss, Neaera, Norther, Rage & Lingua Mortis Orchestra, Sacred Reich, Samael, Saxon, Schandmaul, Sodom, Sonic Syndicate, The Sorrow, Stormwarrior featuring Kai Hansen, Stratovarius, Swallow the Sun, Therion, Týr, Unheilig, Vader, The Vision Bleak, Volbeat.

I know its thread bumping but I just thought id give you guys an update on the lineup

1349, Amorphis, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Belphegor, Benedictum, The Black Dahlia Murder, Black Majesty, Blind Guardian, Bullet for My Valentine, Cannibal Corpse, Chthonic, Communic, Destruction, Dimmu Borgir, Disillusion, Enslaved, Falconer, Grave Digger, Haggard, Heaven Shall Burn, Iced Earth, Immortal, In Flames, J.B.O., Kampfar, Lacuna Coil, Letzte Instanz, Lordi, Mendeed, Moonsorrow, Moonspell, Municipal Waste, Napalm Death, Narziss, Neaera, Norther, Rage & Lingua Mortis Orchestra, Sacred Reich, Samael, Saxon, Schandmaul, Sodom, Sonic Syndicate, The Sorrow, Stormwarrior featuring Kai Hansen, Stratovarius, Swallow the Sun, Therion, Týr, Unheilig, Vader, The Vision Bleak, Volbeat.

Ones I will be watching are bolded