Your Hottest Women of 2006

ClaRK! Kent

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With 'normal' hair, she's quite pretty.

I had to cut her hair like that old picture for my hairdressing course, you'll be pleased to hear it's happily leaving emo boy stage (Y)

And most women look like southern librarians on their wedding day...right? :shifty:

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

She doesn't look at all like a dude.

I'd say she looks okay, actually. Ringy hit it on the head with the 'Southern England' reference, I'd go so far as to add 'middle class' to that category and you have basically 9 out of every 10 girls in Brighton.

She was born in London but grew up near Bournmouth on the South Coast.....So I guess it's inevitable :pinch:

Still, compared to the average Kent girl :pervert:

And as far as the dude picture goes, I had to cut her hair for college and take pictures for it. She wasn't in the mood for the photos and the lighting, mixed with emoboy hair and an emphasis of stunning lighting on her nose made her look slightly less female.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

The North East is where it's at...whilst it's fairly moderate on the looks scale ("More 'men' than ten" to steal a phrase from a friend), the slapper factor is up 220% on most places. :shifty:

Edited by Steve Mandela

Yeesh, don't get me started on Kent. Yeuch, in general. Almost as bad as Exeter - I went there to look around the Uni a couple of years back, walked around the town for a couple of hours to get a feel of the place... every single girl I saw was varying degrees of hideous.

I spent the first 18 years of my life in Kent, close to a town called Faversham, well known for it's heroin dealers and settled gypsy community. 95% percent of the women looked a bit, erm, horsey or weaselly. The other 5% looked alright until they opened their mouths.

Having looked at the photo again, CSAMH's wife looks so much like someone I 'know'. She doesn't happen to have a relative named Gemma who lives in Sunderland that you know of? (Well family in general) Because, I'm talking near identical here (Besides Gemma is a brunette...and younger), I think I may have a picture somewhere. Freaky.

Edited by Steve Mandela

Having looked at the photo again, CSAMH's wife looks so much like someone I 'know'. She doesn't happen to have a relative named Gemma who lives in Sunderland that you know of? Because, I'm talking near identical here (Besides Gemma is a brunette...and younger), I think I may have a picture somewhere. Freaky.

Nah. She has an older sister who looks kinda similar but she's married and lives in Bournmouth. She also has a twin sister who lives in Sheffield. No Gemmas, and not in Sunderland.

Guest Ringley Whitford

I'm only gonna include women who I didn't know before last year and caught my attention this year. So there is three of them. I'm having a slow day, leave me alone. If I think of more I'll add it in :shifty:

nora016.jpg

Nora Zehetner was in Brick (the most awesomest film this year) and that's where she caught my attention. She's hot. And now she's on Heroes. Oh, speaking of Heroes, I should totally put the cheerleader in here. Someone do it for me.

The next one has no proper pictures, so here is a nice little collage >_>

post-40978-1163095803.jpg

I don't know who Katie Bowden is really, all I do know is that she's on 30 ROCK once every week or so, and she just walks around dressed like that, and it makes 30 ROCK that much more awesome for it.

marieclaire_02.jpg

Camilla Belle isn't a good actress, and all her films suck. That said, she's hot. Especially in that movie where she's with Elisha Cuthbert and they fuck their father. God that movie sucked dick, but it was really hot.

That is all I have.

Oh wait, there's her too:

miss-usa-tara-conner-crying-01.jpg

PSYCH!

Okay, so this year was the year I went crazy into listening to music for some reason, so mine are gonna be hot musicians and stuff (plus, the fact that Ringo took the only two in film I could've done a pictorial on >_>).

So, the revolving theme is cute singer/songwriters who sing cute songs, let's begin with Anna Nalick. She made a pretty decent album with a catchy, cute song about staying up past 3 AM and breathing (not to mention, feeling like she's naked in front of a crowd...which doesn't sound too bad... :pervert: ).

anna5.jpg

Next is KT Tunstall, who managed to hold the cute song factor for a whole album and created a pretty solid record called Eye to the Telescope. She also has a knack for guitar ability oh and being the hottest Scot since Kaneanite.

raw30888f43088f01849143d0eab02146ae.jpg

After that, there's Lily Allen who, well, her song "Smile" wasn't cute exactly (well, it wasn't as cute as a scathing pop song about an ex-boyfriend can be), but it was still dastardly good and she was still hot.

131662584_90303a03c2_o.jpg

Oh, and one more, this one isn't a singer-songwriters and her band's songs are more of the sexy nature. Maja Ivarsson of The Sounds AND Cobra Starship! (P.S. I couldn't find much for Ivarsson, so this shall do.)

20033ua.jpg