Your Hottest Women of 2006

ClaRK! Kent

My Top Ten

10. Ellen Page- There is just something about this girl that I can't describe. She is incredibly cute and for some reason, I think she's pretty darn sexy when she wants to be. That's why I think she deserves this spot.

EllenPage_Pimen_8735687_400.jpg

9. Chelan Simmons- This young lady is absolutely stunning. When I first saw her in Final Destination 3, I thought, wow. She is pretty damn hot. She's not a bad actress I might add.

chelan036.jpg

8. Kathleen Kole- Most of you may not know her, but she's a Canadian model. She has a unique type of look to her, and I couldn't find too many pictures. I really like her.

kathleen1.jpg

7. Drew Sidora- She was sizzling in the movie Step Up, so I had to mention her.

Drew_Sidora.jpg

6. Lacey Chabert- This girl is not only an extremely talented actress, but I think she's gorgeous as well.

Lacey-Chabert-11.JPG

5. Crystal Lowe- This chick has it all; a hot body, a sexy voice, and a stunning face. She's a model and one of my favorite horror actresses.

laurenql7.jpg

4. Michelle Trachtenberg- There is something about Michelle that just makes me weak. Her voice is amazing, her smile is awesome, and she's just flat out beautiful.

Michelle_Trachtenberg.jpg

3. Jenna Dewan- If you have seen Step Up, you know how gorgeous this girl is. She is an awesome dancer as well.

Jenna_Dewan%20-%201%20-%20Step_Up.jpg

2. (Tied) Katie Cassidy & Meagan Good- Both of these girls are talented and beautiful. It was hard to choose, so I put them both as a tie.

Katie Cassidy

katie_cassidy.jpg

Meagan Good

2593980583nh.jpg

1. Mary Elizabeth Winstead- This girl is a superb actress and has classic natural beauty, what isn't there to love? She is number one, because she is number one in my heart.

mary2.jpg

mbanner.jpg *Credit to www.mary-winstead.net*

Well, that's my list. LOL.

Edited by WWE_Diva_Lover

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest muddatrucker

I have an unhealthy attachment to Lucy Pinder, shes possibly the most attractive woman I've ever seen in my life, shes MY type, any girl I ever date always seems to be a poor replica of her (but obviously still attractive). I won't even debate it with anyone, shes beautiful in my eyes and I don't care who disagrees. She's got massive boobs but thats not why I like her, I'm just a big fan of dark hair, dark eyes and curves.

stuartcable_lucypinder_mich.jpg

On the left.

_40066204_lucymichelle.jpg

47f754d8992436a62dd3bb42175e99eb4e8c3dfd.jpg

As I have previously stated, I'll kill your families for her.