WWE 2007: The Evolution of the 'E

MyKILLv2.0

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This diary is just getting started, so there may not be many people who wish to offer "picks" for this event, but for those that do wish to participate I am going to award the winner(s) the chance to select which championship the winner of the Rumble will try and capture in the main event at Wrestlemania!
Edited by MikelSweeten

This diary is just getting started, so there may not be many people who wish to offer "picks" for this event, but for those that do wish to participate I am going to award the winner(s) the chance to select which championship the winner of the Rumble will try and capture in the main event at Wrestlemania!

ROYAL RUMBLE PREVIEW

Will Release the Card on Monday!

MainGFX2.jpg

The Royal Rumble Match

There is no doubt about it, that this year's Royal Rumble is as wide open as any in past memory. 15 Raw Superstars and 15 Smackdown Superstars will battle it out for the right to main event Wrestlemania 24!

Royal Rumble Participants

Smackdown Superstars:

The Undertaker, Kane, CM Punk, Chris Benoit, Fit Finlay

Rey Mysterio, Gregory Helms, Matt Hardy, Ken Kennedy, Chavo Guerrero,

Test, Hardcore Holly, Brian Kendrick, The Sandman, William Regal

Raw Superstars:

HBK, Edge, Randy Orton, Big Show, Bobby Lashley

Carlito, Johnny Nitro, Shelton Benjamin, Rob Van Dam, Sabu,

DeShaun Christian, Eugene, Rory McAllister, Stevie Richards, AG Wright

My pick: The Undertaker (One more run)

RRWorldTitle.jpg

World Championship Match: ©Batista vs Booker vs Finlay

For months the battle between the Animal and the Kingdom has raged on. It seemed for a long time that Batista would never over come the odds, but that all changed at Survivor Series. Ever since then, he has been the aggressor, and the Kingdom has all be dissolved since then. Now these three men battle it out for the World Championship in a Triple Threat!

My pick: Batista retains

RRWWETitle.jpg

No Disqualification WWE Championship Match: ©John Cena vs Umaga

John Cena has always been his own man, but over the past few weeks he has become even more of an 'Army of One'. First the fans turned on him, and now the new Raw President is none other then his biggest rival, Triple H. If that wasn't enough, John Cena now has to face the 'Undefeated Samoan Bulldozing Machine' Umaga in a No DQ Match for the WWE Championship! Will the Doctor of Thuganomics over come the odds once more? Or will the Samoan Bulldozer capture the WWE Championship?

My pick: John Cena

RRHBKTaker.jpg

Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker

These two are no strangers, hooking up in some of the most memorable matches in the WWE's history. However there may have never been more on the line as there is now, when these two men square off with the winner recieving the 30th spot in the Royal Rumble, with the loser being forced to enter at number 3!

My pick: The Undertaker

RRICTitle.jpg

Hair vs Title WWE Intercontiental Championship Match: ©'The King of Cool' Carlito vs Johnny Nitro

There isn't much question about it. Carlito is the "King of Cool", so when Triple H gave the Intercontiental Champion the opportunty to put something of Johnny Nitro's on the line in this title match, Carlito wasted little time in making this a Hair vs Title Match. However, it isn't Johnny Nitro's hair that is on the line. It is Melinda's!

My pick: Carlito

RRUSTitle.jpg

United States Championship Submission Match: ©Chris Benoit vs CM Punk

As Joey Styles put it, this Best of Five Series between Chris Benoit and CM Punk has been wrestling's version of "eye candy". These two have put on amazing performances. Chris Benoit took the first two, but locking CM Punk in the dreaded 'Crossface'. However, after recieving advice from Maria, Punk captured the next two match by simply 'reversing the Crossface". However if Punk wants to bring home the United States Championship, he will have to do something that not a lot of people have ever done... make the Crippler tap!

My pick: CM Punk

RROrtonEdge.jpg

Edge vs Randy Orton

Edge believes that this is his year to win the Royal Rumble and go on to headline Wrestlemania. Unfortunately, so does his former tag team partner, Randy Orton. Both of these men, not only want to WIN the Rumble, but prove they are the best wrestler without question by entering the rumble, first! Raw is only awarded one spot, so the winner of this match will recieve Raw's first spot in the Royal Rumble.

My pick: Randy Orton

RRCWTitle.jpg

Cruiserweight Championship Match: ©Gregory Helms vs Rey Mysterio

Life if you are Gregory Helms must be pretty good. You have a girl in your life. You have held the Cruiserweight Title for longer then anyone in history, yet you still are not recongized as the greatest Cruiserweight Champion of all time. So what do you do? Face the man who many consider to be the greatest cruiserweight of our generation, Rey Mysterio!

My pick: Rey Mysterio.. he's a former Heavyweight champion you can't have him lose against the Cruiser champ

Bonus Question(s)

Question #1

WrestlingExposed™ reports that the ‘E will bring back a former Superstar at the Royal Rumble. Who will this returning superstar be?

The Rock :pinch:

RoyalRumble.jpg

ROYAL RUMBLE PREVIEW

MainGFX2.jpg

The Royal Rumble Match

There is no doubt about it, that this year's Royal Rumble is as wide open as any in past memory. 15 Raw Superstars and 15 Smackdown Superstars will battle it out for the right to main event Wrestlemania 24™!

Smackdown Superstars:

Raw Superstars:

The Undertaker

RRWorldTitle.jpg

For months the battle between the Animal and the Kingdom has raged on. It seemed for a long time that Batista would never over come the odds, but that all changed at Survivor Series. Ever since then, he has been the aggressor, and the Kingdom has all be dissolved since then. Now these three men battle it out for the World Championship in a Triple Threat!

Booker T (Or I hope so)

RRWWETitle.jpg

John Cena has always been his own man, but over the past few weeks he has become even more of an 'Army of One'. First the fans turned on him, and now the new Raw President is none other then his biggest rival, Triple H. If that wasn't enough, John Cena now has to face the 'Undefeated Samoan Bulldozing Machine' Umaga in a No DQ Match for the WWE Championship! Will the Doctor of Thuganomics over come the odds once more? Or will the Samoan Bulldozer capture the WWE Championship?

John Cena Umage would seriously dent the crewdibility of the title at this stage.

RRHBKTaker.jpg

These two are no strangers, hooking up in some of the most memorable matches in the WWE's history. However there may have never been more on the line as there is now, when these two men square off with the winner recieving the 30th spot in the Royal Rumble, with the loser being forced to enter at number 3!

HBK

RRICTitle.jpg

Hair vs Title WWE Intercontiental Championship Match: ©'The King of Cool' Carlito vs Johnny Nitro

There isn't much question about it. Carlito is the "King of Cool", so when Triple H gave the Intercontiental Champion the opportunty to put something of Johnny Nitro's on the line in this title match, Carlito wasted little time in making this a Hair vs Title Match. However, it isn't Johnny Nitro's hair that is on the line. It is Melinda's!

Carlito

RRUSTitle.jpg

As Joey Styles put it, this Best of Five Series between Chris Benoit and CM Punk has been wrestling's version of "eye candy". These two have put on amazing performances. Chris Benoit took the first two, but locking CM Punk in the dreaded 'Crossface'. However, after recieving advice from Maria, Punk captured the next two match by simply 'reversing the Crossface". However if Punk wants to bring home the United States Championship, he will have to do something that not a lot of people have ever done... make the Crippler tap!

CM Punk

RROrtonEdge.jpg

Edge vs Randy Orton

Edge believes that this is his year to win the Royal Rumble and go on to headline Wrestlemania. Unfortunately, so does his former tag team partner, Randy Orton. Both of these men, not only want to WIN the Rumble, but prove they are the best wrestler without question by entering the rumble, first! Raw is only awarded one spot, so the winner of this match will recieve Raw's first spot in the Royal Rumble.

Edge!

RRCWTitle.jpg

Life if you are Gregory Helms must be pretty good. You have a girl in your life. You have held the Cruiserweight Title for longer then anyone in history, yet you still are not recongized as the greatest Cruiserweight Champion of all time. So what do you do? Face the man who many consider to be the greatest cruiserweight of our generation, Rey Mysterio!

Gregory Helms

Bonus Question(s)

Question #1

WrestlingExposed™ reports that the ‘E will bring back a former Superstar at the Royal Rumble. Who will this returning superstar be?

Triple H (For a small apperance)

RoyalRumble.jpg

ROYAL RUMBLE PREVIEW

MainGFX2.jpg

The Royal Rumble Match

I chose Mr. Kennedy, because it'd be very interesting to see him win it.

Smackdown Superstars:

Raw Superstars:

RRWorldTitle.jpg

Considering how Finlay is in the Rumble, it's unfortunate how he will not be winning this match. I see Batista winning, although I'd rather see Finlay hold the title.

RRWWETitle.jpg

It's Umaga's time, I hope.

RRHBKTaker.jpg

Oh snap. This is going to be good. I'll go with HBK, because I can see Taker winning from #3, but not #30.

RRICTitle.jpg

I think you mean Melina. But hey. Here is hoping Carlito retains.

RRUSTitle.jpg

This is interesting. I can see Punk getting a good push here, although I'd rather see Benoit win. I'll go with Punk.

RROrtonEdge.jpg

Edge vs Randy Orton

Hmm. I'll choose Orton. This is a coinflip.

RRCWTitle.jpg

Respect for Helms, please. :)

Bonus Question(s)

Question #1

This is tough. I assumed the returning wrestler would be in the Rumble. I guess I'll pick Brock Lesnar although I'd like to see someone like Ultimo Dragon return to help Helms retain.

Edited by Carparama

15 Raw Superstars...

15 Smackdown Superstars...

30 Men....

1 Dream, to Headline Wrestlemania.....

And the Road to Wrestlemania 23 Begins!

RoyalRumble.jpg

Live from San Antonio, and the AT&T Center

JimRoss: Welcome Everybody to the Royal Rumble! This without question, the most chaotic night in the entire year of the WWE, because King, tonight thirty men will compete in the Royal Rumble!

JerryLawler: JR, you couldn’t be more right. 15 Raw Superstars will join 15 Smackdown Superstars, and they will battle it out for the right to headline Wrestlemania! J-R, the stakes couldn’t be higher!

JimRoss: You are correct, my good friend! Well, folks tonight we are joined by our good friends from Smackdown…

JerryLawler: Speak for yourself, JR!

JoeyStyles: I will take that as my cue, and on behalf of Smackdown welcome everyone to the Royal Rumble.

Tazz: Yeah, thanks for the welcoming J-R. As for King… well go get ran over by a bus, would ya?

JoeyStyles: Lets play nice now Tazz! The last thing we need a fight breaking out at our announcing booth.

Tazz: Alright. Alright. Alright.

JoeyStyles: Folks, let me tell you this, the tension is so thick in this arena, you can cut it with a knife! As the gentlemen from Raw have already pointed out, thirty superstars will battle it out for the right to headline Wrestlemania, but that’s not all!

Tazz: No, tonight we have a hellueva… can I use that word J-R?

JimRoss; Go right on ahead.

Tazz: Well we have a hellueva main event for you with Batista squaring off against two men, the six time World Champion, Booker T, and the toughest damn Irishmen I ever did see, Fit Finlay!

JimRoss; Tazz, that match up I can’t wait to see, but then you can’t forget about the WWE Championship. New Raw President, Triple H has been hell bent on making John Cena’s life a living hell, and King, tonight John Cena faces his toughest challenge yet, in the Undefeated Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga.

JerryLawler: J-R, I am predicting the WWE Championship will change here tonight!

Tazz: Don’t ever count out, John Cena. He’s one tough son of a gun.

JimRoss: That he is Tazz, and neither can you ever count out the World Champion, Dave Batista.

JoeyStyles: No doubt about it, J-R, but Tazz, it wouldn’t be a far stretch to say that Dave Batista may be a little in over his head tonight when he takes on two men, in Booker T and Fit Finlay.

Tazz: No doubt it, Batista doesn’t have the Champion’s advantage tonight for sure, but then again, that could work in his favor. After all, remember this is the Royal Rumble. No one is friends on this evening.

JoeyStyles: No truer words could have been spoken, Tazz. Folks, it is now time to head to the ring, for our opening match!

6-1-9

-The pyros explode as Rey Mysterio explodes from underneath the entrance ramp. The crowd gives him a nice reaction upon seeing him, to which he acknowledges the reaction as he makes his way down to the ring for the title match.-

RRCWTitle.jpg

ANNOUNCER: This is the opening bout for the 'Royal Rumble!.... and it is for the Cruiserweight Championship! Making his way to the ring at this time, from San Deigo... REY MYSTERIO JR!

Make Me A...

SUPERSTAR

ANNOUNCER: And making his way to the ring at this time, reigning from Raleigh, N.C, he is the reigning Cruiserweight Champion, being accompanied to the ring by the Princess of Punk, Ashley Massacro... GREGORY HELMS!!!!

Out from the back emerges the Cruiserweight Champion, Gregory Helms and the Princess of Punk Ashley. The two stop at the top of the entrance ramp and look out at the crowd. Ashley then steps in front of her man, and bends down licking the Cruiserweight Championship that is around his waist. The fans eat this up, then watch as the two make their way down to the ring. Ashley stays outside, as Helms goes to enter the ring. However Rey Mysterio wants to start the match off early and executes a suicide dive to the outside as the bell rings, landing on top of the Cruiserweight Champion! Rey pounds on Helms some before tossing him back in the ring. Rey goes to enter the ring, but Ashley give a tug on his boot holding him back. Rey gives a kick to Ashley and frees himself long enough to return to the ring, but the distraction worked. Helms was able to recover and catch Rey as he spun around with a DDT, planting Mysterio’s head into the canvas. Helms climbs up on his feet and begins to pound away at the body of Mysterio, who is dazed. Helms backs off and waits for Mysterio to reach his feet, before charging. Mysterio delivers a back body drop over the top rope! However Helms lands on the apron, and grabs the unsuspecting Mysterio by the neck, before pulling a hang man on Mysterio. Helms drops the floor, as Mysterio flies back towards the center of the ring. Ashley loves what she is seeing and gives her man a huge sloppy kiss while he is on the outside. After this though, Helms waists no time in climbing back up on the apron, then climbing up to the top rope. Ashley cheers on her man, as Helms turns around backwards and nails a moonsault… on an empty canvas! Mysterio moves out of the way at the last moment and Helms crashes into the empty canvas. Helms slowly climbs up to his feet, but Mysterio explodes off the ropes with a head scissors that sends Helms flying head over heels onto the canvas once more. Rey waits for Helms to get up to his feet, before diving with a headbutt to the groin, ala Spike Dudley. Helms slumps over in pain, but Rey stays on the assault connecting with a face buster to Helms! The crowd is going wild, as Mysterio rolls out onto the apron and heads up to the top rope. Rey seems to be in total control of the match at this point. Ashley is going bonkers on the outside. Gregory Helms pulls himself up to his feet, as Rey mounts himself on the top rope. Rey jumps off and executes a missle dropkick that catches Helms flush in the jaw! Helms flies backwards, landing on the middle rope. The crowd is going nuts at this point. Gregory Helms is motionless on the ropes, with Ashley standing feet away, on the outside, totally helpless. Rey Mysterio motions for the 619! Rey bounce off the ropes and goes for the 619, but at the last moment, Ashley dives in the way, shoving Helms out of the ropes and back into the ring, forcing Rey to miss totally and land back in the ring totally disoriented. The ref darts towards Ashley and begins screaming at her to stay out of the action! Helms uses the ref’s distraction to execute a low blow to Rey Mysterio from behind. SHINNING WIZARD! The Cruiserweight Champ drills Rey with his enziguri finisher. Rey falls forward from the kick, landing right on top of the middle rope. Greg goes to pull Rey off the ropes, but pauses, as an evil smirk grows across his face, as he looks at Rey Mysterio helpless on the middle rope. Helms charges the ropes and hits his own version of the 6-1-9! The crowd erupts into a loud chorus of boos as Helms makes the cover, 1-2-3! Helms defeats Rey Mysterio with his own move! Ashley is going crazy on the outside, and after grabbing the Cruiserweight Championship, slides into the ring and leaps into her man’s arms. The two celebrate the victory as fans erupt into a loud chorus of boos and jeer.

©Gregory Helms defeats Rey Mysterio to RETAIN the Cruiserweight Championship!

[- The Birth of the E-Division on Smackdown! -]

-The scene fades backstage where we see Smackdown General Manager, Paul Heyman sitting behind his desk with a championship belt in front of him, with the letter ‘E’ plastered on the front.-

Paul Heyman: Hello, My name is Paul Heyman and for those of you who do not know, I am once again Smackdown’s General Manager. I would like to thank you for joining us tonight, and I hope you are enjoying the Royal Rumble. For anyone who has followed my career, they know I am not a figure head who loves to soak up camera time, so I assure you that I will make this announcement very quick, so that you may return to the high quality action that Smackdown offers….

-Something from behind the camera, catches Heyman’s attention which breaks his focus.-

Paul Heyman: Oh yeah, and Raw too.

-Heyman looks back off the camera, and gives a total death stare. After a few moments, he turns back towards the camera, and finishes his thought.-

Paul Heyman: As I was saying, I am not one to hog up all the camera time, but tonight is a special night. Tonight, I am announcing the creation, not only of a new championship on Smackdown, but an entire new division. This division will be called the ‘E’ Division, and will feature some of the most ‘Extreme’ wrestlers in our industry. This division will have its own championship belt, the ‘E Title’, and along with a set of unique rules that will only apply to this division. In the interest of fairness I am banning all outside interference during a ‘E Division Match’. If a person, being a wrestler or manager, elects to interfere in a match, they will be subjected to a thirty-day suspension, and possible removal from the WWE. Future more, all matches in the ‘E Division’ will be decided by either pinfall, or submission. There will be count outs or Disqualifications. Under these rules, a chair shot will be just as legal as a wristlock. This division will start having qualifying matches starting next week on Smackdown, with a champion to be determined at next month’s Saturday Night Main Event’, in its own special match.

-Heyman looks off camera once more, waiting to see if they hve any more interruptions.-

Paul Heyman: I would like to thank you for your time, and now will allow you to return to the high quality action of Smackdown

… oh yeah, and Raw.

-End of feed.-

JoeyStyles: What a huge announcement Tazz!

Tazz; The E-Division… it sounds cool. I dig it.

JoeyStyles: I can’t wait to see the division debut, but Tazz, another title I have been interested in over the past month, has been the United States Championship.

Tazz: No doubt Styles! You said it best; this ‘Best of 5 Series’ between CM Punk and Chris Benoit has been wrestling’s version of ‘eye candy’, with the two best wrestlers in the industry today hooking it up in four classic matches.

JoeyStyles: Chris Benoit stole the first two with that explosive ‘Crossface’ finisher, however Punk has been able to reverse the curse’, sort of speak, and pick up two wins by reversing the Crossface with pinfall victories. However tonight, Tazz if CM Punk wants to leave here the United States Champion, he is going to have to do something not a lot of other guys in this industry have ever done, he has to make Chris Benoit tap.

Tazz: No doubt, that may be mission impossible for this kid. Now don’t get me wrong, I love CM Punk. I think the kid has a bright future, but asking him to make Chris Benoit tap, may be a little more then he is ready for at this point.

I AM FOR REAL!

-These words scream out over the speakers as the United States Champion makes his way out onto the stage sporting a ‘Viva La Raza’ shirt in rememberance of his late friend, Eddie Guerrero. The fans love this, and give him a louder then normal reaction. Benoit rolls into the ring, then tosses the shirt into the first row as he waits for his challenger.-

RRUSTitle.jpg

ANNOUNCER: Our next match the finale to the best of five series for the United States Championship! This match is set for a submission only finish, for the United States Championship! Introducing first, reigning from Atlanta, GA, he is the current United States Champion… CHRIS BENOIT!!!

I AM STRAIGHT EDGE

That Means I Am Better Then You!

ANNOUNCER: And making his way to the ring at this time, he reigns from Chicago, IL. He is the ‘Straight Edge Superstar’…. CM PUNK!

The music of CM Punk hits as he enters the arena. Punk makes his way out onto the stage, and does his Straight Edge X with his arms, as pyros fall from the ceiling behind him. Punk walks down the ramp and enters the ring, mounting the ropes and making the Straight Edge X again. The bell rings and the two immediately begin exchanging stiff chops to the chest, to which Benoit gains the advantage in. Punk falls back into the ropes after receiving Benoit’s famous chops to the chest. After Benoit is finished, he whips Punk off the ropes and then takes him over with a Japanese Arm Drag. Punk bounces off the canvas, but both men spring right back up to their feet. Benoit levels Punk with another chop, before whipping him into the corner but Punk grabs the top rope with both hands and does a handstand, leapfrogging the charging Benoit who runs right into the turnbuckle. Punk explodes with a lariat right to the jaw of Benoit sending the champion crashing to the canvas. Punk waits for Benoit to reach his feet, but once there he charges at Chris Benoit but the Crippler drops to the canvas at the very last second and lets Punk rush right on by him. As Punk bounces off the ropes, the champ locks CM Punk in a Spinning Toe Hold! Punk crashes face first into the canvas. Benoit pulls himself up and grabs the doubled over challenger as he’s holding his gut and applies an Arm Wrench, but Punk reverses! Punk holds onto the arm bar, as he climbs up the ropes to the top! Punk walks the ropes holding the United States Champion arm but Benoit throws Punk off the top with a jerk of the arm, sending him crashing to the mat. Benoit shakes off his arm to get the feeling back in it and as Punk pulls himself up to his feet. Benoit moves in for the attack. He grabs Punk by the head and rams his own head into the skull of CM Punk with a violent headbutt. Punk falls back into the corner, but the Rabid Wolverine stays on the attack, moving into position, before leveling Punk with a second head butt, followed by a third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth! Punk is totally wasted at this point, as Benoit grabs Punk by the hair and pulls him to the center of the ring. Benoit hooks Punk up in an old fashion suplex position, and executes a picture, perfect suplex. However, Benoit refuses to let go of the hold, and actually pulls Punk back up to his feet, before executing a second suplex! The crowd realizes what is going on at this point and cheers Benoit, as the United States Champ pulls Punk back up to his feet and executes a third suplex. Benoit releases the hold, and jumps up to his feet, before shivering his shoulders, ala Eddie Guerrero, before beating his chest and pointing up at the sky. The crowd loves this, and gives Benoit a huge ovation, seeing how San Antonio is ‘Eddie Guerrero Country’. A loud chant breaks out throughout the arena of ‘Eddie, Eddie, Eddie’. The US champ acknowledges the chant, and points back up to the sky once more in remembrance of his late friend, before turning his attention back to his opponent. Benoit grabs Punk by the hair once more, and pulls him up to his feet. Benoit slings Punk into the ropes, or at least attempts to, but the Punkster is able to reverse the move and sling Benoit across the ring. Benoit bounces off the ropes and upon returning to the ‘Straight Edge’ superstar, Punk dumps him over his head, and over the top rope, with a backdrop! Benoit flies over the top rope and crashes onto the floor below. Punk waits as Benoit slowly pulls himself up to his feet, by way of the announce table. As soon as Benoit reaches his feet, Punk charges the other side of the ring. Punk then explodes between the top and middle rope, landing a suicide dive on the United States Champion! Both men crash to floor. After a few moments, Punk pulls himself up to his feet, but Benoit is still motionless on the floor below. CM Punk jumps up onto the apron. He looks down at Benoit, who is still motionless, then climbs up onto the top rope. Punk looks over his shoulder once more, to make sure Benoit hasn’t moved, then leaps off executing a MOONSAULT! The crowd goes bonkers as Punk lands a moonsault from the top rope, onto the outside floor! The AT&T Center is going crazy as both Punk and Benoit, roll around on the floor, selling the effects from that move. Punk is the first to reach his feet, and he climbs up onto the apron. Benoit springs up to his feet very quickly however and grabs Punk from underneath, powerbombing Punk off the apron and onto the floor! Punk’s head makes a sick ‘thud’ as it bounces off the matted floor. Benoit looks down, with that blank look of aggression. He reaches down and picks up Punk by the hair, before rolling him into the ring. Benoit jumps up on the apron, then climbs up to the top rope. He balances himself at the top of the ropes, before leaping off with his diving head butt! Benoit connects with an empty canvas however, with Punk rolling out of the way at the very last moment. Benoit rolls around after smashing his head into the canvas, with Punk resting up for a moment after taking a few big ‘bumps’. Both men are physically fatigued at this point. Both men pull themselves up to their feet, with the younger Punk being the first to reach his feet. Punk dives wildly at Benoit, making the first real critical mistake of the match. Benoit makes him pay by side stepping the wild attempt, before applying the CROSSFACE! Punk is locked in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go! The crowd goes nuts as Benoit tightens the grip with Punk looking franticly for a way out. Benoit has learned his lesson however and tightens the hold, not giving Punk an avenue of escape. Benoit pulls back harder, attempting to tighten the hold even more so, however in doing so, he slips with his hold. This mistake gives Punk the chance he needs! He rolls over facing Benoit and rolls Benoit into position for the ANACONDA VICE! Now it is Punk who has the move locked on the champion in the middle of the ring. Benoit tries wildly to escape the hold, but the more he fights the hold, the tighter Punk is able to apply the hold. Benoit is slowly starting to lose conciseness, and just before he passing the point of passing out he begins to tap the arm of Punk! The ref calls for the bell, which allows Punk to break the hold! Punk rolls over on his back, with Benoit rolling over face down, both from shame and exhaustion. CM climbs up to his knees, and that is where the ref hands him the United States Championship. Punk embraces the title, as the crowd eats it up. Benoit rolls out of the ring and heads up the entrance ramp without acknowledging the ring in the least. Punk meanwhile celebrates inside the squared circle.

CM Punk defeats Chris Benoit to WIN the United States Championship!

RROrtonEdge.jpg

ANNOUNCER: Our Next Match is set for one fall, in which the winner of this match up will be awarded the first entrant into the Royal Rumble....

The Time Has Come to Change My Way…

On This Day, I See Clearly….

Everything Has Come to Life!!!

ANNOUNCER: Introducing first, from Toronto, Canada! He is the ‘Rated R Superstar’, EDGE!

-The pyros explode on the stage, and through the smoke emerges Edge and his sexpot Lita. The two embrace as they exit the smoke, showing off their lust for one another. After a few moments of this, they make their way down to the ring.-

JimRoss: King, this is a battle of tag team partners that want the same thing.

JerryLawler: You’re right JR. Both of these men want not only to WIN the Royal Rumble, but prove they are the best wrestlers without question.

JimRoss: Well King, if they can win this match, then last through thirty other men in the Royal Rumble, they will prove their point.

JerryLawler: True, but I think this is dumb, JR. When I was competing, I always wanted the thirtieth spot, not the first

ANNOUNCER: And Making his way to the ring at this time, reigning from St. Louis, Missouri. He is the ‘Legend Killer’, RANDY ORTON!

Hey!………………………………Hey!

Hey! There’s Nothing You Can Say

Nothings Gonna Change What You’ve Done To Me

Now My Time to Shine… I’m Gonna Take What’s Mine

Take What’s Mine!

The golden pyros begin to fall from the ceiling as the ‘Legend Killer’ Randy Orton emerges from the back, and takes his spot underneath the waterfall of golden sparkles. Orton gives his classic pose for a few moments before making his way to the ring. His tag team partner, and opponent for this match, Edge, watches his every step as he makes his way down to the ring. Orton rolls under the bottom rope, and greets his tag partner in the middle of the ring with a good old fashion stare down. The bell sounds, but neither man moves a muscle as they stand face to face. Edge is the first one to break the silence when he offers a handshake for good luck, and Orton reluctantly accepts. Nothing occurs from this exchange and both men break cleanly. They tie up and the match is under way. The two partners lock up in a grapple, and it is Randy Orton who comes out of this first exchange with the advantage, when he locks Edge in a side headlock. Orton tightens the grip on Edge’s skull, as the ‘Rated R Superstar’ reaches for the ropes. Edge is finally able to get out of the hold after a few punches to the ribs of Orton, and then shoving him into the ropes. The ‘Legend Killer’ bounces off the ropes, and both men execute a shoulder block, with neither man doing much of anything. Edge falls back into the ropes and the two men exchange shoulder blocks once more, but yet again neither man gains much of anything from the exchange. This time Randy Orton is the one who falls back into the ropes, but as he comes off the ropes, Edge drops the canvas, and executes a drop toe hold, which sends Randy Orton crashing to the canvas, face first. Orton grabs his face, to make sure everything is where it should be. Edge ceases this opportunity and mounts his tag team partner, before laying into him with punches to the over self valued face of Randy Orton. The Legend Killer finally shoves Edge off, and rolls over and climbs up to his feet. He grabs his jaw, and gives Edge a death stare. Edge just gives Orton a shrug, and chuckles for a moment. The two men lock up, but Orton breaks the attempt and delivers a stiff slap right across the face of Edge. He grabs his jaw for a moment, almost stunned. Edge finally lets a chuckle out, then goes back to attempting to grapple Orton, who ducks behind Edge and locks him in a rear-waist lock. Orton flings Edge over his shoulder, and crashes Edge down to the canvas, before locking Edge in a side headlock on the canvas. Edge squirms for relief, but the more he fights, the tighter Orton locks in the hold. Randy now has the hold at almost a 45 degree angle, as Edge is trying franticly to find an escape. He finally finds it… actually his girlfriend is the one who finds it, in the form of grabbing the boot of her man, and placing it on the bottom rope. The ref sees this and calls for a break. Orton suspects something is fishy, but complains no more then normal. Randy Orton grabs Edge by the hair of the head and pulls him up to his feet. Once on his feet, Orton drives his knee below the belt of Edge, however doing so to where the ref cannot see him. This brings Lita up on the apron, screaming at the ref that Orton is cheating. Randy just cracks a smirk, knowing the ref cannot do a thing about it. Edge however takes this moment to shake off the cobwebs and catch Orton distracted. He grabs Orton by the head and drops down to the canvas, executing a jawbreaker! Orton is dazed as Edge rolls up to his feet. He motions with his hands setting up for the SPEAR! However Orton is able to recover at the last second, and dodges his tag team partner, allowing Edge to run right past Orton and into Lita who is standing on the apron. After colliding with Edge, Lita flies off the apron and crashes hard into the steel guardrail. Edge staggers after the collision and this give Orton time to execute his RKO! RKO! RKO! The crowd jeers like crazy as Edge is motionless, and Lita is hurt on the outside! Randy has this match all but won as he appears to be shaking out the cobwebs after hitting his finisher on Edge, however after a few moments it apparent that he is thinking about something. Orton drops to the canvas in front of Edge, and places Edge’s hand across the chest of Orton. The ref looks strangely, but rolls into position and counts Orton’s shoulders down on the canvas. The bell sounds, as Orton rolls out of the ring. The ref raises the lifeless hand of Edge in victory, however as soon as the ref lets go, Edge’s hand crashes to the canvas. ,Randy Orton back tracks up the entrance ramp with that cocky smirk, as he taps the side of his head, motioning that he just outsmarted Edge. Obviously, Randy Orton had a change of heart, and has no problem entering the rumble later then the first entrant.

'The Rated R Superstar' Edge def 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton

Edge will enter the Royal Rumble First!

[- 'Say Hello to the Konfederacy' -]

-The scene fades into a older wooden cabin somewhere in the middle of the woods. Inside the cabin are two large men, both decked out in camouflage hunting apparel. One is chewing on what appears to be a piece of grass; the other is drinking from a ‘Miller Lite’ can. The man drinking beer, looks square into the camera, and after taking one last drink from his can, begins to speak as the other man appears busy chewing on the piece of grass.-

AG WRIGHT: Hello… my name is Andrew Glenn Wright. This is my brother, Kodi Wright. He ain’t go no middle name. Together we form the “controversial” new group known as the ‘Konfederacy”.

KODI WRIGHT: What’s so CON-JER-VERT-SEAL-AL, ‘bout you and me, bubba?

AG WRIGHT: Oh you know, since we represent good ole’ Dixie, the PC police has to blow on their god damn whistle. You see, that’s the problem now a’days. Me and Kodi, we grew up watching wrestling, when wrestling was worth watching. My old man brought us up watching guys like Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart… and legends like that. But you see, the whole game started to change when guys like Ron Simmons got involved; Ron Simmons, Ahmed Johnson, The Rock. Hell now adays you have guys like Shelton Benjamin, Bobby Lashley, and even this new fella, DeShaun Christian. It seems as if Vince McMahon has just crawled in the sack with the ‘Color Purple’. So you see… that’s where me and Kodi come in.

KODI WRIGHT: WRIGHT POWER!

AG WRIGHT: We are gonna come to the WWE and help bring back the ‘OLD SCHOOL’. We are going to return wrestling to the way it should be. We are going to start purifying the WWE, one stain at a time….

KODI WRIGHT: WRIGHT POWER!

AG WRIGHT: WWE… You’ve Been Warned!

KODI WRIGHT: WRIGHT POWER! WRIGHT POWER! WRIGHT POWER!

-End of Feed-

RRICTitle.jpg

ANNOUNCER: Our next match is set for one fall and is a "Hair vs Title Match"!!! Under the rules of this match, if Johnny Nitro scores the pinfall, he will become new Intercontinental Champion! However, if Carlito wins, Melinda must shave her head tommorrow night on Monday Night Raw!

I Spit in the Face...

Of People Who Don't Want to be Cool!

ANNOUNCER: Introducing first, the champion. He reigns from the Caribbean, and is the current Intercontinental Champion! He is the 'King of Cool', Carlito!

-Carlito makes his way out onto the stage with his trademark apple, the Intercontinental Championship, and a barber's head shaver, just to toy with Melinda. He makes his way down to the ring and begins to play with the shaver as he waits for Nitro to come down to the ring.-

JerryLawler: JR, do you really think Carlito will force Melinda to shave her head, if Nitro loses?

JimRoss: I would bet two months of Sooner Illustrated that he would.

JerryLawler: Dang, I was affraid it was just me.

ANNOUNCER: And making their way to the ring at this time, the challenger! He reigns from Hollywood, CA, being accompanied to the ring by Melinda, JOHNNY NITRO!!!

-Lightbulbs begin to flash all over the entrance ramp...-

**FLASH**--**FLASH**--**FLASH**

The entrance ramp continues erupt with flashing lights, emulating the flashes from paparazzi cameras. After a few moments, the flashes subside, and out walks Johnny Nitro and Melinda. The red carpet rolls out in front of them, as they pause at the top of the ramp, and give their classic pose for the WWE Nation in the arena tonight. The hot young couple walk down to the ring, where Melinda enters the ring in her own special way, then gives way for Nitro to slide into the ring underneath her. Carlito looks on, unimpressed. He waves the shaver around to get the attention of Melinda. This does grab the attention of Johnny Nitro who knocks it out of the hand of Carlito. The Intercontinental Champ looks on in shock for a moment, then drills Nitro with a right hand! Nitro is stunned as Carlito lays into his opponent with shot after shot, finally knocking Nitro to the ground. Carlito helps Nitro and removes his fur jacket, which Nitro was unable to remove before the match began. Carlito lays into Nitro some more with right hands, before Nitro is finally able to execute a low blow to Carlito. Nitro grabs the slumped champion, and throws him head first into the turnbuckle! Melinda cheers on, as Nitro grabs Carlito by the head and chokes him on the middle rope. Melinda is inches away from Carlito at this point, and screaming at him. Nitro lets go, pulling Carlito up by the hair of the head. Carlito breaks the holds, and gives Nitro a shot to the face, before running towards the ropes, leaping onto the middle rope, and executing a twisting missle dropkick that catches Nitro square in the jaw. The ref goes to check on Johnny Nitro, as Carlito feels as if he has this match won at this point. He walks over to the corner and grabs the shaver. He grabs it by the cored and tangles it in front of Melinda who is just on the outside, teasing her. This sends the Hollywood Diva straight to the edge, and she reaches into the ring, delivering a shot below the belt to Carlito! The ref doesn’t see a thing, as he is still tending to Johnny Nitro, with Carlito now down on all fours. Melinda reaches into the ring and grabs the shaver. She drills Carlito square in the head knocking him completely out! The crowd erupts into a chorus of boos as Melinda rushes to the other side of the ring and tries to motivate her man to get up. Nitro soon does rise to his feet, and after realizing what has happened, goes to end the match. He climbs to the top rope, doing so against the wishes of Melinda. Nitro pauses for a moment, then leaps off connecting with the ‘Money Shot’ on Carlito! 1-2-3! Johnny Nitro picks up the win! Melinda grabs the IC title, and rushes into the ring to celebrate with her man. However as the ref stands up, he notices that Carlito’s foot is resting on the bottom rope! He tells the bell keeper to ring the bell and restart the match! Johnny Nitro has no clue, as him and Melinda are celebrating wildly. The ref jerks the belt away from Nitro and tells him the problem. Nitro is stunned. He looks at the ref in disbelief, and that gives Carlito time to grab Nitro from behind and execute the ‘BackCracker’! Melinda can just look down in horror as the ref counts right in front of her 1-2-3! The crowd erupts into a loud roar of cheers as Carlito rolls out of the ring victorious! The crowd eats it up as the ‘King of Cool’ reaches under the bottom rope and takes his championship belt. He grabs the shaver, but then looks back at Melinda and rolls the shaver at her feet, saying ‘Dat’s for you!’. Johnny Nitro kicks the shaver out of the ring, as Melinda looks on in horror, realizing she has only 24 hours left with her hair!

'King of Cool' Carlito© def JohnnyNitro

Melinda must appear tomorrow on Raw and have her head shaved!

JerryLawler: NOOOO!!!! Melinda is gonna be BALD, JR!

JimRoss: Here you go, wait a minute while I shed a tear for the jezebel.

JerryLawler: JR, this is serious! Melinda is gonna be bald!

JimRoss: It couldn’t happen to a better individual!

Edited by MikelSweeten

JimRoss: Welcome back folks! What an incredible two hours we have already had!

JoeyStyles: You hit the nail right on the head J-R. Here on Smackdown, we already have a new United States Champion, in CM Punk, and the announcement of an entire new division.

Tazz: The E-Division.. I can’t wait to see that on Tuesday.

JimRoss: And of course here on Raw, we have already had an incredible start as well. Randy Orton had Edge beat, but then decided twice on whether he wanted to give winning the Royal Rumble a ‘go’ or not, starting at the first spot.

JerryLawler: And J-R, the worst news of the night happened when Carlito retained his title over Johnny Nitro, meaning tomorrow night on Raw, Melina must shave that pretty little head of hers. J-R, Melina is gonna be BALD!

JimRoss: Maybe she can wear my cowboy hat? I’ll loan it to her, you know?

JoeyStyles: Melina in a cowboy hat? That would be a reason to tune in to Raw, right there.

Tazz: Melina is reason enough to watch Raw, bald or not, but fellas, what about the match up we are about to witness? The stakes for this one could not be any higher. The winner will get to be the last entrant into the royal rumble. The loser will not only have to enter at number three, but be at a major disadvantage, because he will have already been in a hard fought battle.

JimRoss: Very good point Tazz. I do say this match is a ‘Must Win’ if there ever was such a thing in professional wrestling.

RRHBKTaker.jpg

ANNNOUNCER: Our next match is set for one fall, in which the winner of the match will be awarded the last entrant into the Royal Rumble!!!!! Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas… He is the ‘Heartbreak Kid’, SHAWN MICHAELS!!!!

-The sounds of females moans echo throughout the building as the hometown ‘Icon’ is about to make his entrance into the building.-

You Think I’m Cute…I Know I’m Sexy

I’m a SEXY BOY

I Ain’t No Toy

-Finally HBK enters the building and receives without question the largest reaction of the night. HBK dances around on stage for a bit, before dropping down to his knees and says one last prayer. As he does this, the pyros explode behind him. After Shawn is finished he stands up and makes his way down to the ring, rolling under the bottom rope and doing his classic stretch pose in front of some more fireworks as his hometown is loving every moment of this entrance.-

ANNOUNCER: And his opponent… coming to us from Death Valley, he is the UNDERTAKER!!!!

The lights turn off as the bells begin to toll. The crowd gives a huge reaction, despite the fact that this is the opposition to the hometown hero. The purple haze illuminates both the ring, and the entrance ramp and soon we see the druid servants make their way out along the entrance ramp with the flaming torches and long trenchcoats. Finally the Undertaker appears being wheeled into the arena on his chariot. Shawn Michaels looks on from the ring, and while the look isn’t one of fear, it is one of concern since he knows for how hard of a battle he is about to encounter. The chariot pauses at the bottom of the entrance ramp, and the Undertaker raises his hands, which brings a BOOM from the pyros so loud it would send a chill down the spine of any man, no matter how brave. The Undertaker makes his way up the steel steps and enters the ring, all the while never taking his eyes off Michaels, nor has Michaels taken his eyes off of the Undertaker. After removing the robe, the Undertaker steps up to the middle of the ring and the two future ‘Hall of Famers’ stand toe to toe with the lightbulbs flashing all around the arena. The height advantage is obvious, but in an industry where size is often over valued, no one doubts that these men are as evenly matched as you can come by in the industry. The staredown seems to last forever as neither man wants to give in and let the other man know that he won the battle of the staredown. Finally Shawn Michaels breaks the eye to eye session when he gives Undertaker a stiff slap across the face of the dead man, future proving that there is still a lot of ‘spunk’ left in the body of the ‘Heartbreak Kid’. The Undertaker nods his head, giving Michaels a certain amount of respect, before exploding with a right hand to the jaw of Michaels! HBK flies backwards, landing in the corner. The Undertaker moves in for the attack, landing rapidly repeating right hands to the face of Michaels, who can do nothing but cover up in the corner. The Undertaker finally takes a break from playing punching bag on Michaels, when he grabs Michaels by the arm and walks up the ropes. “Old School”! Michaels crash to the canvas, with the Undertaker in total control of this match in the early going. Michaels is slow to get up to his feet, and once he is on his feet, the Undertaker explodes with a boot to the face of Michaels, that sends HBK down to the canvas. The Undertaker goes for a quick cover, 1-2-KICKOUT! Taker questions the count, but lets it go, and goes back on the attack of Michaels. He pulls Michaels up to his feet, before unleashing an uppercut that sends Michaels back into the corner. Taker then proceeds to unload with rights and lefts to the abs of Michaels, softening up the mid section of the ‘Heartbreak Kid’. Michaels stumbles out from the corner, but Taker grabs Michaels by the throat and hurls him back into the corner. Taker then takes a few steps back himself, before charging with a body splash, that pancakes Michaels into the corner. Michaels stumbles out from the corner, and that is when Taker is able to unload with a boot to the face! Michaels is out! The Undertaker covers, 1-2-KICKOUT! Taker shakes his head again, this time out of frustration. He grabs Michaels by the hair and pulls him up to his feet, however Michaels fights off, and falls back into the corner after breaking free from the hold. Michaels climbs up onto the middle rope, with Taker looking onward. Out of nothing more then desperation, Michaels leaps off the middle ropes with a weak axe handle smash that the Undertaker is able to counter easily by grabbing the throat of Michaels. Chokeslam! This one may be over. 1-2-KICKOUT! The Undertaker looks over in disbelief at the ref, who has to inform him it is only a two count. Taker just shakes his head, then signals for the match to end. Taker grabs Michaels, and pulls him up, however Michaels begins to fight. The Undertaker has no choice but to slam Michaels back down to the canvas with a second ‘chokeslam’, but obviously wanting to attempt the ‘Tombstone’ and was unable. Tazz makes a wise crack about how Michaels’ bulldoggish persistence is getting under the skin of the Undertaker. Jim Ross says that there has never been more of a competitor in the WWE’s history, then Shawn Michaels. The Undertaker pulls the Heartbreak Kid up to his feet, then connect with a second straight ‘Chokeslam’! The Undertaker climbs back up and signals for the end once again, but this time with a bit of anger. He grabs Michaels and pulls him up to his feet, then lifts him up: Tombstone! Tombstone! Tombstone! 1-2-3! The Undertaker has finally done enough to put away Shawn Michaels. Taker climbs up to his feet, and raises his hand victory. The crowd gives him a nice pop, but as he does this, Taker looks down at Michaels. He nods his head, then lifts up Michaels, and rests him up against the turnbuckle, a show of respect. Taker then exits the ring, knowing that he will be the last entrant into the rumble.

The Undertaker defeats Shawn Michaels

[- It's That Time of Year Again... FOLEY IS HERE -]

SKREEEEEEEECH…..

CRAAAAAAASH!!!!

-The fans erupt as Mick Foley makes his way out onto the stage and down to the ring. While making his way down to the ring, Foley doesn’t acknowledge the crowd, or seem to be his joyful self. He rolls into the ring and goes straight to speak without any cheap pops or anything.-

Mick Foley: Lets get right down to it, shall we? It seems that we are getting closer to Wrestlemania, which means it is time for my yearly ass kicking at the hands of some ‘Flavor of the Month’. Now I don’t know who the lucky young man is this year, who gets to beat my ass, but bring them out here and lets get this over with.

JerryLawler: Jim, do you believe what we are hearing?

JimRoss: King, I’m speechless. It seems as though Mick Foley has snapped.

JerryLawler: I guess all of those Wrestlemania losses has finally caught up with him.

JimRoss: Come on Mick. Don’t do this. Don’t make a mockery out of yourself. Have some self respect.

-The fans begin to stir, not really knowing what to make of this quite yet. Mick Foley begins to grow tired of waiting.-

Mick Foley: Come on dammit! Bring out whoever you want me to lose to at Wrestlemania. I don’t give a damn….

Make Me A...

SUPERSTAR

-Out from the back comes the Cruiserweight Champion, Gregory Helms and his Princess of Punk, Ashley Massaro. The two make their way down to the ring as Foley watches his potential Wrestlemania foe with an indifferency that most have never seen before.-

Greg Helms: Well if it isn’t Mick Foley.

Mick Foley: Yes, I’m Mick Foley, and you are the Hurricane. Now that we know…

Greg Helms: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Where the hell have you been over the past year and half Mick? I’m Gregory Helms… the longest reigning champion in the history of the WWE! I am…

Mick Foley: Listen, Greg. I don’t care what gimmick you are pushing at this moment. All I want to do is get this ass kicking over with, so I can go back home for the rest of the year.

Greg Helms: Gimmick? Mick, when you are as talented as me, you don’t need a gimmick. I’m not like you Mick. I don’t need to jump off a roof, or rip off my ear to get noticed by these fans. I have what you don’t… TALENT! I have found that I don’t need to act like someone I’m not to make it in this bussiness. The fact is Mick, I have not only made a name for myself, but proven to be a damn good wrestler without being something I’m not. I don’t need a gimmick to get over. I guess you can call me the ‘No Gimmick Superstar’.

Mick Foley: Ok, so you are the “No Gimmick Superstar”… now lets get this over with so I can go back to my life. Here you go, just pin me right here.

-Mick Foley drops the mic and lays down. He motions for Helms to come over and pin him. Both Greg and Ashley don’t know what to make of it, but finally Helms moves over and places a boot on the chest of Foley, who slams the mat three times. Helms raises his hand in celebration, but as soon as he does you hear the sounds of shattering glass-

*GLASS SHATTERING*

CCCCCCCRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSHHHHH

-The roof off the building blows off, as Steve Austin explodes onto the stage and stomps his way down to the ring. Helms looks on in shock and horror, as the Texas Rattlesnake storms down to the ring. Austin rolls into the ring and grabs Mick by the hair, pulling him up his feet, before turning his attention towards Greg Helms.-

Steve Austin: So you are the ‘No Gimmick Superstar’? -WHAT- He says he is the ‘No Gimmick Superstar’. -WHAT- He says he don’t need a gimmick. -WHAT- He thinks he can just act like himself, and people will think he is anything but a big ass dork. -WHAT- A clown. -WHAT- A fool. -WHAT- This is coming from a man who use to put on little green tights and pretend to be a superhero! -WHAT- Tell me, ‘No Gimmick Superstar’, does Steve Austin have a gimmick?

Greg Helms: Of course, you are a beer swilling redneck.

Steve Austin: So I’m a beer swilling redneck? -WHAT- So when I’m at home drinking a beer… am I playing a gimmick then? -WHAT- Am I pretending to enjoy that beer? -WHAT- You may be on to something jack. Let me see. Throw me a beer!

-Austin looks over at the time keeper, who throws him a beer. Austin opens it up and pours it down his throat.-

Steve Austin: Nope, no pretending there, but we better have another one just to make sure.

-Austin calls for a second beer, then a third. He pours both down in about four seconds, then redirects his attention towards Greg Helms.-

Steve Austin: So tell me something, Mr. “No Gimmick”, what the hell did you ever accomplish in your little pathetic existence you call a career, that warrants coming down to the ring… -WHAT-…. Talking down my friend Mick Foley…. -WHAT- Putting your little greasy boot on his chest....-WHAT- ...and pretending to score a victory over him… -WHAT-…What exactly have you ever done? -WHAT- Tell me? -WHAT- I said tell me, you RAT BASTARD!

Greg Helms: Where have you old timers been? I’m the longest reigning champion in WWE History?

Steve Austin: You held the World Title? You took the belt from Batista? -WHAT- No? So you took John Cena’s Belt?-WHAT- Chris Benoit’s? -WHAT- CM Punk's? -WHAT- Carlito’s? -WHAT- Hell son, tell me you didn’t go off and take that belt off of Mickie James? -WHAT- Cause you know if I was a bit younger Mick, I may have to make her an future Ex-Wife of Ole' Stone Cold… -WHAT- You get the point! -WHAT- You ain’t don’t shit in your life son. You’re a no body! -WHAT- A Nothing! -WHAT- A Zero! -WHAT- The only thing you have accomplish in your life, was popping out of your mother’s womb, and your mother had to push you to do that, you yellow bellied bastard! -WHAT- So let me tell you what. Here is what you are gonna do. What do you say, you and my friend Mick Foley here have a real match at Wrestlemania? What do you say about that?

Greg Helms:

-BOOM! Steve Austin doesn’t wait for an answer. He delivers a STUNNER right to the ‘No Gimmick Superstar’ Greg Helms. Austin pops up.-

Steve Austin: Sorry Mick, I guess he’ll have to give you an answer later.

-Austin shrugs, then calls for two more beers. He hands one to Mick Foley, then opens up the other one and toasts Mick Foley, who seems to be a bit happier then when he entered the ring. The two celebrate over a cold one.-

RRWWETitle.jpg

ANNOUCER: Our next match is set for one fall, with no disqualifications, and is for the WWE Heavyweight Championship! In the ring at this time…

-Estrada jerks the mic from the announcer.-

Armando Alejandro Estrada: SHUT UP…you stupid BUM! Ladies, and Gentlemen of the W-W-E… my ‘Samoan Bulldozer’ is UNDEFEATED in competition here in the WWE. He has never been pinned! He has never been made to submit! Nobody, no matter how big or how tall, ‘dey all left LOSERS after entering the ring with my ‘Samoan Bulldozer’. Sooooo tonight, prepare for the ‘Undefeated… Samoan Bulldozer’ to become the new W-W-E Champion! I am SOOOO confident of that, that if Umaga loses he will leave Raw! You see…dat’s how confident I am, in my Umaga. Because to…night, not only are we gonna take his belt, but my Umaga is GONNA KILL JOHN CENA! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM!!!!!!

‘WORD LIFE’

ANNOUNCER: And making his way to the ring at this time, he is the current WWE Champion, the Doctor of Thuganomics…. JOHN CENA!!!!

Cena’s music hits the airwaves, and out marches the WWE Champion to basically a 70/30 reaction from the crowd. Cena raises the spinner belt into the air, as he motions that the champ is ‘HeRRE’, towards Estrada and Umaga. Cena rolls into the ring and both the Champion and the challenger begin exchanging punches in the middle of the ring. Both powerhouses whale away on one another, neither man really giving up much, however eventually it is the WWE Champion, John Cena who over powers Umaga with the right hands, and sends Umaga crashing to the canvas. Umaga pulls himself back up to his feet, but Cena uses this time to bounce off the ropes, and execute a ‘Lou Thez Press’ on top of Umaga, and continue to whale away at the Samoan Bulldozer. Estrada has seen enough and reaches into the ring, grabbing the Champion. Cena doesn’t like this at all, and rolls out of the ring. He begins to chase Estrada around the ring, until it finally hits him that Estrada set a trap for him. Its too late though, and as Cena turns around Umaga pancakes him into the steel ring post! Cena falls to the floor, as Estrada begins to tell Umaga to HURT HIM! Umaga picks up Cena and hurls him across the ring area, and through the steel steps! Cena actually lands on top of the bottom of the steps, totally motionless. Umaga begins to dig underneath the ring and pulls out a table. The Samoan Bulldozer slides the table into the ring, then rolls the champion into the ring as well, before finally joining both. Umaga sets up the table, resting against the turnbuckle at an angle. Umaga then gives a few stiff slaps to the face of Cena to revive himself. As this is going on, Raw President Triple H makes his way out onto the entrance ramp to view the end of the Cena reign as WWE Champion. He applauds Umaga’s efforts and points back towards the ring to show Umaga that Cena is getting up. Cena pulls himself up to his feet, however unfortunately for him, has positioned himself right in front of the table that Umaga set up against the turnbuckle. Umaga charges right at the WWE Champion, however John Cena spots him! Cena side steps Umaga, who charges right through the table, shattering it in half! Triple H is livid on the top of the ramp as Cena throws up the ‘Word Life’ sign, and signals for the end. He waits for Umaga to get up from the debris as the fans begin to go crazy. However, what Cena doesn’t realize is that they aren’t making noise for him, but for the seven-foot tall monster, Big Show, who has entered the ring behind him. Big Show spins Cena around and drops him with a CHOKESLAM! Big Show signals its over and exits the ring, by stepping over the top rope. Triple H loves what he sees, and applauds the Big Show, as the seven footer joins his boss at the top of the entrance ramp. Umaga finally makes it up to his feet, and spots the downed John Cena. Estrada begins to scream ‘KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM!’. Umaga mistakes these orders, and thinks Estrada wants him to punish Cena some more. Umaga steps out onto the apron and begins to climb up to the top of the ropes. Estrada is pleading with Umaga not to make this mistake, but the thickheaded Samoan doesn’t hear his manager and leaps off with a diving headbutt, which catches nothing but canvas after Cena moves! HHH is furious and tells Big Show to get back in there. Cena begins to pick himself up off the canvas, and braces for another battle with the seven-foot monster, however before Big Show can enter the ring, he is drilled from behind with a steel chair… FROM RIC FLAIR! The sixteen time World Champ drills the monster from behind, and then begins to lay into the monster with stomps for good measure. Cena has a grin grow all over his face, as he turns back towards the action to spot Umaga making it up to his feet. Cena lifts the ‘Samoan Bulldozer’ up onto his shoulders, then drops him with the FU! The crowd counts along with the ref, 1-2-3! Cena retains his title, much to the disbelief of Triple H, who is beside himself up on the entrance ramp. Estrada looks stunned as now, not only has Umaga lost his undefeated streak, but because of Estrada’s own over confidence, Umaga must leave Raw! Cena is handed the spinner belt, and he raises it high in the air, right at the Raw President, Triple H.

John Cena defeats Umaga to RETAIN the WWE Championship!

[- Do You Remember Me? -]

I once claimed to be the 'King of the World'...

Some have said that is a bit of an overstatement...

I may not be the Kking of your World....

But to the Millions of Jericholics...

I am the King of OUR WORLD...

jerichokomw.jpg

CHRIS JERICHO IS COMING!

RRWorldTitle.jpg

ANNOUNCER: Our next match is set for one fall, with triple threat rules, and is for the WWE WORLD CHAMPIONSIHP! In the ring at this time… FIT FINLAY!!!!

-Finlay takes his introduction as always, not even giving it the acknowledgement of moving a single muscle. However the arena’s reaction soon changes from indifference to over whelming excitement as they hear…-

'Unleash the Beast'

-The fans give an initial loud pop as the World Champion steps out onto the entrance ramp. He walks over to one side of the entrance ramp and motions for the raises to rise up to their feet. They obey. He marches over to the other side of the entrance ramp and motions for them to rise up to their feet. They too obey. Batista then takes his spot in the middle of the entrance ramp, and motions for the entire arena to rise to their feet. They obey. Batista then slowly begins to make his way down to the ring. Once in the ring, the World Champion rips off his World Title belt, and shows it off to the entire world. -

ANNOUNCER: And Making his way to the ring at this time, he is the current WWE, World Champion… ‘The Animal’ DAVE BATISTA!!!!

-Dave Batista still holds his World Championship belt high in the air as the fans react to this with a majority of cheers, with a few jeers thrown in. However what little boos there are in the arena, is quickly turned into cheers as we hear…-

ANNOUNCER: And making his way to the ring at this time, he reigns from Houston, TEXAS.... BOOKER T!!!!!

CAN YOU DIG IT.....SUCKA???

The crowd explodes as Booker T steps out onto the entrance ramp. No Sharmell. No Crown. No Cape. Just Booker T, with the dreads flowing. BANG! The pyros explode behind him, as he does his classic pose in front of them. Booker then turns his attention towards the ring as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The AT&T Center is loving the return of the “Booker Man”, and gives him a louder cheer as he leaps onto the apron, and stepping between the top and middle rope, entering the ring. Once in the ring, he gives a death stare to the Fit Finlay, then slowly turns his attention towards the World Champion. The bell finally sounds to begin the match. As soon as the bell sounds Finlay charges Batista, who just explodes running right over Finlay. The Irishman climbs up to his feet, but is met with a straight right hand from Dave Batista. A second one! A third one! Batista checks himself, before delivering a fourth shot right to Fit Finlay! The Irishman crashes down to the canvas, but rises up quickly. The expression on his face is priceless. He has a grin from ear to ear, almost as if he enjoyed the beating. Batista looks over at Booker, and the two exchanges a look of disbelief at what they are seeing. Both then join forces and begin to pumbled the Irishman back into the corner. Booker backs off and allows the World Champion to tie up Finlay. Batista ties up Finlay, but Finlay wins this leveling an uppercut to Dave Batista, before lying in with a trio of right hand shots of his own. Dave Batista isn’t as welcoming to the right hands as Fit Finlay, and just tries to shake off the punches. They tie up again, but Finlay goes behind Batista, then delivers a straight palm shot right to the temple of Dave Batista, before executing a chop block right to the right knee. Batista crashes to the canvas, as Finlay appears to be in total control of this match at this point. With Batista on the canvas, Booker decides to interject himself into the match at this point. Booker explodes from behind with a club to the back of the head of Finlay, sending him crashing into the turnbuckle. Booker then spins Finlay around before laying into him with an open hand… or in Booker’s case open glove chop. Finlay grabs his chest in pain, but Booker stays on the assault, laying in with a Flair like chop, which receives a ‘Woooo’ from the fans. Booker takes a step back, then charges, leveling a clothesline to Finlay that sends him tumbling out of the ring. Booker now raises his hands like only Booker does, believing he has everything right where he wants it. However he turns around to see the World Champion. Batista explodes with a clothesline of his own that sends both himself and booker crashing to the canvas. Batista pops up after this confrontation and looks to have things under control. However that is until Finlay appears on the apron with that damn sheliegh and drills Batista right in the forehead! Batista crashes to the canvas, as Finlay tosses his favorite weapon of choice down on the Smackdown announcing table. He then steps into the ring and cover the World Champion. The crowd chants with the ref…. ONE…..TWO!!!! However Batista is able to kick out, even with Finlay using the ropes for leverage. Finlay climbs up on his knees and questions the ref’s ability to count to three, believing he had the championship won. Out of nowhere, Booker T explodes with a dropkick, sending Finlay tumbling through the ropes and onto the floor below! Booker climbs up to his feet and gives Batista a few stiff kicks right to the gut for good measure. The former six-time World Champion then pulls Batista up to his feet, before raising a knee to the gut of the current World Champion. Booker falls back into the ropes, then leaps into the air, connecting with his AXE KICK! The kick catches Batista in the back of the head, and sends him crashing to the canvas. Booker believes he is moments away from winning this match, and steps out onto the apron, before climbing up to the top rope. However out of nowhere, Batista comes flying in, and explodes up to the middle rope, catching Booker! SUPERPLEX! Batista superplexes Booker off the top rope! The AT&T Center is loving it as both men are motionless in the middle of the ring. Joey Styles and Tazz are going crazy at their announce spot, saying how these are the two biggest names in all of Smackdown, and they are hooking up for the final time, so both men are leaving it all on the line. Both men slowly begin to move, and pull themselves up to their feet. They both reach their feet at about the same time, so neither man really has an advantage. Booker leans in first with a stiff right hand that catches the jaw of the World Champion, however Batista responds with a shot of his own. Booker fires back, but only to receive a return visit from Batista. Batista levels off another quick shot, before sending Booker into the ropes. SPINEBUSTER! The ring shakes as Batista levels Booker with a spinebuster! He crawls over and makes the cover on Booker, however before the ref can begin to count, Finlay breaks up the pinfall. Finlay grabs Batista by the boots and pulls him under the bottom rope, and onto the floor below. Finlay takes the Champion while he is confused, and hurls him shoulder first into the steel steps! Joey Styles and Tazz go off, about the beating that Finlay has put the World Champion through. Finlay looks over at them, and gives a sick grin, then climbs up on the table, and grabs the sheliegh he left there earlier in the match. He grabs the weapon and watches as Batista slowly pulls himself up from the now dismembered steel steps. Batista has his back to Finlay at this point, as he stumbles around, trying to regain his ‘wits’. Batista turns slowly towards the announce table, and as he does Finlay leaps off swinging that sheliegh, but Batista catches him, and drives him THROUGH the Smackdown announce table with a spinebuster! The AT&T Center goes berserk as both the World Champion, and everyone’s favorite Irishman lay motionless in the debris with Booker T motionless inside the ring. Finally Batista begins to stir, with Tazz and Joey Styles scrambling to do any sort of announcing with their work position totally destroyed. Batista slowly emerges from the debris of what once was the Smackdown announce table. He is a total mess at this point. His face, which has been bleeding for most of the match, is now nothing more then a crimson mask. However, Batista stands tall over the debris, looking like an invincible movie star hero that Arnold Schwartzenager would play. He looks down at Finlay who is totally motionless, and covered in blood too at this point. Batista slowly turns his head towards the ring where Booker is starting to move around once again at this point. Batista rolls into the ring and stands over Booker who is still mustering every last ounce of strength to at least finish this match like a man, face to face. Booker pulls himself to his feet, but is totally disoriented once he reaches his feet. He stumbles around, and falls right into the hands of Batista who scoops him up and delivers a SPINEBUSTER! The ring shakes as Batista drives Booker into the canvas. Batista pauses for a moment, and begins to shake his head. The blood loss has to be getting to him now, and he can be going on nothing but pure adrenaline at this point. Batista pushes himself up to his feet, which draws a pop from the crowd. In fact the arena goes berserk at this point, as Batista grabs the ropes and begins to go crazy on them, ala Ultimate Warrior. Batista stumbles over to Booker, the fatigue of this match obvious with every step. He grabs Booker by the dreads and pulls him up, throwing his head between his legs. Batista bends over, on top of Booker, as he goes to lift up the former six-time World Champion for his powerbomb finisher, however apparently this is where Batista’s tank hits ‘empty’, and Batista collapses over to the canvas. Booker T, by only the grace of luck, happens to fall on top of Batista. Despite the fact that both men are out cold, Booker is laying on top of Batista, which forces the ref to make the count, as the crowd counts a long… ‘ONE’…..’TWO’….’THREE’!!!!!! The ref sounds the bell and raises the lifeless hand of Booker T, however as soon as he releases the grasp, the hand of the new World Champion falls right back down to the canvas. Sharmell emerges from the back and rolls into the ring, celebrating with her man. Booker has rolled over onto his side, off of Batista at this point, but still totally unaware of what has happened. It begins to sink in as he sees Sharmell and the ref handing him the World Championship. The fans of the AT&T Center are going crazy, after witnessing one of the greatest matches in Smackdown history.

Booker T defeats ©Dave Batista and Fit Finaly to WIN the World Championship!

ANNOUNCER: Our final match of the evening the ROYAL RUMBLE! The rules of this match are as followed. Every two minutes a superstar will enter the ring according to the number they drew earlier in the day. Upon entering the ring, a person is eliminated when they are thrown over the top rope, and both feet touch the floor! The last man standing will be awarded the winner, and will face the brand champion of their choosing at the main event of Wrestlemania 23!

ANNOUNCER: Introducing first, from Toronto, Canada! He is the ‘Rated R Superstar’, EDGE!

MainGFX2.jpg

Edge jumps in place from side to side, attempting to stay ‘warm’, as he awaits the opponent who drew number two. ENTRANT #2: Smackdown Superstar, Chris Benoit! The crowd erupts as Chris Benoit enters the AT&T Center for the first time since losing the United States Championship to CM Punk. Benoit slides into the ring and goes right after Edge with some hard knife-edge chops to the chest of the ‘Rated R Superstar’. The bell sounds and the 2007 Royal Rumble is officially underway. Benoit and Edge exchange chops and punches for a few moments, until Benoit finally hurls Edge across the ring. Edge bounces off the ropes and soars off the ropes, nailing a flying forearm shot! Both men hit the canvas and roll around for a bit as the timer begins on the next entrant. ENTRANT #3: Raw Superstar, Shawn Michaels! The crowd erupts as the hometown favorite enters at his required third spot after losing to the Undertaker earlier in the evening. Michaels slides under the bottom rope and goes right after Edge, mounting him and beginning to whale away with forearm shots to the head, that is broken up moments later by Chris Benoit who knocks Michaels off, before mounting Edge himself and driving his fist into the face of Edge. Lita screams out from the side to stop it, but Benoit will have none of it. Edge’s only aid is when Michaels pulls Benoit off, before giving him a huge shove. The two have a stare down as the timer goes off. ENTRANT #4: Smackdown Superstar, William Regal! HBK and Benoit pay Regal no mind as then begin exchanging rights and lefts in the middle of the ring. Regal enters the ring, but figures if he is going to win the Rumble, he is going to need to save his energy, so he just sits and watches the two icons slug it out in the center of the ring. Edge however isn’t so patient and explodes from the side, drilling Michaels with a SPEAR! While on the ground, Benoit begins to lay into Edge with kicks. With Benoit distracted, Regal takes this chance and tries to dump Benoit over the top rope, grabbing him from behind! Benoit however fights as the next entrant is announced. ENTRANT #5: Raw Superstar, Shelton Benjamin! Benjamin charges towards the ring as Regal is fighting with all his might to get Benoit to break the hold. However he is unable to do so. Edge climbs back up to his feet, and gives Regal a shot to the back, breaking the hold he has on Benoit, and giving Edge time to grab Real and dump him over the ropes, eliminating him from the match! WILLIAM REGAL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED BY EDGE! Benjamin rolls into the ring and goes right after HBK, as Benoit climbs up to his feet, and gives Edge a shove wanting no help from anyone in this match. Edge gives Benoit a shove back, and the shove sends Benoit stumbling backwards. Chris ends up falling over Benjamin, who is on top of Michaels at this point. Benoit picks himself back up, but once on his feet, Edge flies over Shelton with a dropkick connecting right to Chris Benoit, sending the former champion tumbling out of the ring, and going home titleless, and without a title shot to Wrestlemania. CHRIS BENOIT HAS BEEN ELIMINATED BY EDGE! Edge mocks Benoit for a moment, as he waits for the next entrant. ENTRANT #6: Smackdown Superstar, Matt Hardy! There isn’t much question who Matt Hardy wants a piece of, as he slides into the ring and goes right after Edge. Hardy tackles him to the ground and begins to whale away on the ‘Rated R Superstar’ as Lita screams out from the side to stop it. Meanwhile on the other side, Michaels has started to mount some offense against the spunky Shelton Benjamin. Michaels lays into Shelton with a right hand, then a left. The two make a great combination on the head of Shelton, who is totally dazed at this point. Michaels lands one more punch, that sends Benjamin sailing into the ropes, but Shelton hangs on for dear life. Michaels begins to fight with Shelton, as the timer goes off. ENTRANT #7: Raw Superstar, DeShaun Christian! DSC flies out from the back and charges down to the ring. He jumps up onto the apron, but instead of helping Michaels eliminate Shelton, he actually drills Michaels in the face, then helps Shelton get back in the ring. DSC then enters the ring, and Shelton and DSC exchange handpounds. We begin to wonder what the deal is, until Jim Ross tells us that DSC and Shelton Benjamin are life long friends. Oh well, didn’t know that. The friends begin to double team on HBK, as on the other side of the ring, Matt Hardy is still taking out all of his frustrations on Edge this time he has him cornered in the corner, and whaling away with rights and lefts. ENTRANT #8: Smackdown Superstar, Gregory Helms! Gregory Helms charges down to the ring, as Ashley Massaro helps her man, vocally. Helms rolls into the ring and goes right after Hardy, drilling him from behind. Together, Helms and Edge are able to muscle Hardy up onto the top rope, and dump him over! MATT HARDY ELIMINATED BY GREGORY HELMS & EDGE! The two woman stealers exchange good jobs, but Edge sees Mick Foley slide into the ring, so he chooses to take this opportunity to drop down to the canvas, and roll out of the ring. Helms doesn’t see Mick, and wonders what is up with Edge. However as he turns around, he sees Mick, but its too late! Foley drills Helms, sending him over the top rope! GREGORY HELMS ELIMINATED BY MICK FOLEY! Foley exits the ring, and begins to beat on Helms some more as Edge watches from the side. The timer goes off once more. ENTRANT #9: Raw Superstar, Sabu! Sabu charges down to the ring, but as soon as he slides into the ring, Edge levels him with a SPEAR, upon re-entering the ring himself. Edge easily dumps Sabu over the top rope. SABU ELIMINATED BY EDGE! We span across the ring to see DSC and Shelton Benjamin fighting to get HBK out of the ring. Edge walks over and helps the brothers dump Michaels out of the ring. The three men back off towards the center of the ring to celebrate, however Michaels pulls another one out of his bags of tricks, and once more ‘skins the cat’, as J-R says, and pulls himself back into the ring. Edge sees this and backs off, however Shelton isn’t so lucky as HBK connects with some SWEET CHIN MUSIC that sends him flying over the top rope! SHELTON BENJAMIN ELIMINATED BY SHAWN MICHAELS! DeShaun Christian sees this, and tries his own version of the superkick, ‘THE OWNAGE KICK’, but misses Michaels, who grabs him and dumps his out of the ring. DESHAUN CHRISTIAN ELIMINATED BY SHAWN MICHAELS! And just like that we are down to two, Edge and HBK. The two meet in the middle of the ring, but as soon as they reach the ring, the timer goes off. ENTRANT #10 : Smackdown Superstar, Rey Mysterio Jr! If the 2006 winner wants to repeat his performance, he will have an easier draw this year starting from the 10th spot. Mysterio springs up to the apron, and springboards into the ring, catching both HBK and Edge with a Crossbody! Mysterio springs up to his feet and waits for Edge to get to his feet. Rey charges and executes a running head scissors! Edge falls head over heels and lands square on the canvas. HBK is up to his feet, but Rey is too quick for the now exhausted Michaels, and connects with a dropkick that sends Michaels flying into the middle rope. Rey gives the signal for the 619, then connects sending Michaels back into the center of the ring! Rey is on fire as the next entrant is announced. ENTRANT #11: Raw Superstar, Bobby Lashley! The entire arena gasp as Jerry Lawler announces that Bobby Lashley is his choice to win the royal rumble. Small chants of ‘LASHLEY…LASHLEY….LASHLEY’ break out throughout the crowd. Lashley rolls into the ring and explodes with a shoulder thrust that sends Edge crashing back down to the canvas, and letting him retreat into a corner. Rey Mysterio bounces off the ropes and goes flying through the air, but Lashley catches him in mid air, and drops him with a body squash! Lashley is in total control of the 2007 Royal Rumble at this point as the time goes off once more. ENTRANT #12: Smackdown Superstar, Brian Kendrick! Brian Kendrick charges down to the ring. The former co holder of the tag team titles rolls into the ring, and shows no fear going right after Lashley, but that proves to be a fatal mistake as Lashley explodes with a SPEAR that splits the cruiserweight in half! The crowd erupts at this point, believing that Lashley has a real shot of eliminating everyone left in the rumble. Lashley looks around as no one is willingly to give him a go, Michaels is down still feeling the effects from the 619. Rey Mysterio and Brian Kendrick are out from Bobby Lashley, and Edge shows that he has no plans to tangle with the big man. The timer begins to sound off, but Lashley keeps his focus on Edge and the downed superstars. ENTRANT #13: Raw Superstar, AG Wright! Out marches the brash new superstar, and he makes a beeline right for the ring. Lashley slowly turns his head towards the superstar, apparently catching the ‘Wright Brothers’ introduction earlier in the evening. Edge takes this opportunity to slide out of the ring, as does Michaels who is recovering. Mysterio and Kendrick remain in the ring, but are motionless and out of the ring. The ring is theirs alone… AG Wright and Bobby Lashley. AG Wright begins to talk smack to Lashley, telling him that he has no place in a wrestling ring. Lashley has heard enough and EXPLODES with a spear, and receives a reaction that blows the roof off of the ATT center. Lashley springs up to his feet, and pulls AG up. He lifts AG Wright above his head with a gorilla press slam, then tosses AG Wright not only over the top rope, but just about half way up the entrance ramp! AG WRIGHT ELIMINATED BY LASHLEY! Edge and Michaels both roll back into the ring, but nether seems interested in getting anything started with Lashley. ENTRANT #14: Smackdown Superstar, Co-World Tag Team Champion, Test! Test charges down to the ring, and makes a bee-line for Brian Kendrick. The nearly seven footer going after an exhausted cruiserweight draws a TON of heat from the crowd, and the reaction gets worse, when Test dumps Kendrick over the top rope. BRIAN KEDNRICK ELIMINATED BY TEST! Test talks trash towards Kendrick, but as he turns around Bobby Lashley explodes with a shoulder thrust, sending Test over the top rope, TEST HAS BEEN ELIMINATED BY LASHLEY! Lashley looks around for a challenger as he waits for the timer to go off. ENTRANT #15: Raw Superstar, Kodi Wright! Once again, HBK and Edge clear the ring, this time Rey joins him, leaving the ring totally empty as Kodi Wright enters the ring. Kodi is more worried then his brother AG was, however that doesn’t stop him from entering the ring. Kodi screams out ‘WRIGHT POWER” towards Lashley, but that is the last thing he will ever say in the 2007 Royal Rumble because Lashley explodes with a SPEAR sending Kodi over the top rope, and luckily for the rest of the field of the Rumble, also himself, when he tumbles over the top as well. Kodi jumps up to his feet and acts like he won the thing, celebrating the fact that Lashley was eliminated. ENTRANT #16: Smackdown Superstar, Co- World Tag Team Champion, Hardcore Holly! HBK and Edge exchange looks of relief, realizing the first big threat has been eliminated to the match. They slide into the ring and await Hardcore Holly, however as soon as Holly enters the ring, he is dumped out of the ring from behind! His attacker is none other then former tag team champion, Paul London! HARDCORE HOLLY ELIMINATED BY PAUL LONDON! Hardcore chases London up the entrance ramp, as HBK and Edge look at one another, and proceed to meet at the middle of the ring. They begin to exchange punches as the timer gets ready to go off. ENTRANT #17: Raw Superstar, Stevie Richards! Richards charges down to the ring, as HBK and Edge continue to assault one another. Once Richards slides into the ring, they stop for a moment. Edge and HBK exchange looks, then HBK nods and explodes with some ‘Sweet Chin Music’! After Richards tumbles over the top rope, HBK and Edge go back to fighting. STEVIE RICHARDS ELIMINATED BY SHAWN MICHAELS! Michaels and Edge both land picture perfect punches, before HBK finally nails on that sends Edge tumbling. HBK leaps into the air, and connects with a beautiful dropkick that sends Edge crashing to the canvas. Both men rise to their feet as the timer goes off once more. ENTRANT #18: Raw Superstar, Eugene! Eugene charges down to the ring, and once more HBK and Edge exchange looks. Edge this time is the one who nods, and drills Eugene with a dropkick that sends him tumbling over the top rope. Edge climbs back up to his feet, and him and Michaels go back to exchanging punches. EUGENE ELIMINATED BY EDGE! Michaels and Edge continue to exchange punches, without either man really giving an inch. They continue to hammer it out till finally the next timer goes off. ENTRANT #19: Smackdown Superstar, The Sandman! The Sandman charges down to the ring with that Singapore cane! Both HBK and Edge exchange looks one more time, then after seeing Sandman with that cane, both drop to the canvas and roll out of the ring as Sandman takes aim at each of them! The crowd loves it, as Sandman comes to the ring with his classic cane and smokes! Out of nowhere flies Rey Mysterio who springboards off the apron and lands with a dropkick to the Sandman, sending him over the top rope! SANDMAN ELIMINATED BY REY MYSTERIO! Luckily for Sandman, he got to keep his cigarette. HBK and Edge wait on the outside of the ring as the timer goes off. ENTRANT #20: Smackdown Superstar, Kane!The arena explodes with red pyros as Kane makes his way out onto the stage and head down towards the ring. HBK and Edge look across the ring at one another, realizing another huge threat has just entered the rumble. Kane steps over the top rope and as soon as he does, both HBK and Edge attack. Kane lifts the boot and catches Edge, square in the jaw, sending him crashing to the canvas. HBK drills Kane from the side, but Kane answers with an uppercut that connects with HBK. Kane sends another uppercut towards Shawn, before tossing him into the ropes. Edge rolls up to his feet and charges at Kane with a SPEAR! Edge misses Kane, as the big man side steps the on-coming Edge, but the Rated R Superstar connects with HBK spearing him to the canvas. Edge pops back up, but is leveled with a huge ‘Chokeslam from Hell’. Kane has cleared the ring! Kane looks up at the entrance ramp as the timer counts down. Entrant #21, Raw Superstar, Rob Van Dam! RVD explodes out of the back and charges down to the ring. He slides into the ring and goes toe to toe with the big red machine, however he is unable to win this battle of punches, with Kane taking control of the match. Kane tosses RVD across the ring, however RVD explodes with a flying forearm shot. Kane staggers back into the ropes, then out of no where flies Rey Mysterio with a hurricarana sending Kane over the top rope, however at the same time eliminating himself! KANE ELIMINATED BY REY MYSTERIO! Rey pounds the mat in frustration as he has also eliminated himself with the move. REY MYSTERIO IS ELIMINATED! RVD looks around in shock as both Edge and HBK are motionless on the canvas. RVD signals for the five star frog splash, as the timer begins to count down. Entrant #22, Smackdown Superstar, Fit Finlay! Finlay charges down to the ring, and jumps up on the apron beside RVD, who is wanting to execute his high flying finisher on either HBK or Edge, and who knows, possibly both. However we’ll never know because Finlay gives RVD a shove, off the top rope and watches RVD crash to the floor. ROB VAN DAM ELIMINATED BY FIT FINLAY! Being a man who is more interested in fighting, then glorification, Finlay goes after RVD. He begins to pound away at the forehead of Rob Van Dam, with HBK and Edge still motionless in the middle of the ring. The timer begins once more as Finlay shows no signs of wanting to enter the ring, seemly much more content with beating up RVD on the outside. Entrant #23, Raw Superstar, Johnny Nitro! Nitro charges out from the back, seeing both Edge and HBK down. He rolls into the ring and looks at both with a gleeful expression. Finlay goes to enter the ring, but the refs tell him that his spot is disqualified because he didn’t enter the ring in time. Finlay throws his hands up in the air and enters the ring anyways. He grabs that damn sheliegh and levels Johnny Nitro from behind. With is work now done, Finlay seems happy and leaves the ring with having laid a beating on two people. Tazz makes a wise comment about if he is ever in a dark alley fight again, he sure as hell wants Finlay on his side. The camera pans back into the ring to show all three men, Nitro, HBK, and Edge motionless. Entrant #24, Smackdown Superstar, Chavo Guerrero! Chavo’s music hits as Chavo steps out onto the entrance ramp. Upon seeing the nephew of Eddie Guerrero, the entire arena erupts into a loud chorus of boos, which catches Chavo off guard. Chavo seems deeply hurt by this reaction, as the fans grow in reaction. A chant of ‘Chavo Sucks, Chavo Sucks’ breaks out. Chavo stands at the top of the entrance ramp for a long time, broken hearted. He finally throws his hands up in the air, and heads back behind the curtains. In the ring, Johnny Nitro begins to stir, as both HBK and Edge roll out onto the floor to catch their breath. Entrant #25, Raw Superstar, Intercontinental Champion, Carlito! The crowd erupts as the ‘King of Cool’ makes his way out onto the entrance ramp. Carlito mocks Melina as he motions in a shaving motion towards Melina. She shakes her head violently, screaming NO! Nitro has climbed up to his feet at this point as Carlito rolls into the ring. Carlito begins to lay in with right hands to the jaw of Nitro who can do nothing but attempt to cover up. Carlito tosses Nitro into the ropes, then nails him with a dropkick upon his return! Nitro crashes to the canvas in obvious pain, as Melina screams out from the apron to get up! Carlito once more begins to mock her, teasing her about being bald. Entrant #26, Smackdown Superstar, United States Champion, CM Punk! CM Punk explodes into the ring and goes right after Carlito who is distracted. Punk gives a stiff kick to the back of Carlito, sending him into the ropes. Punk lifts Carlito up, and helps him over the top rope, watching as Carlito is eliminated just a matter of a few feet away from Melina. CARLITO ELIMINATED BY CM PUNK! Punk turns his attention towards Nitro who is still dazed. Punk delivers a series of stiff kicks, the last of which is a STIFF enziguri kick that catches Nitro square behind the head. On the outside, Melina is still laying into Carlito for being eliminated. Carlito explodes onto his feet, and lands Melina with a huge sloppy kiss, shutting her up in her tracks. Carlito back pedals up the entrance ramp, giving a wink at Melina who is speechless, and horror filled. She doesn’t even notice that Punk eliminates her man, right behind her. JOHNNY NITRO ELIMINATED BY CM PUNK! Back in the ring, Punk has cleared the ring. He throws up his ‘Straight Edge’ sign, and plays up to the crowd for a bit. However as he turns around, he receives some ‘SWEET CHIN MUSIC’ by Shawn Michaels, sending him tumbling over the top rope, eliminating the United States Champion. CM PUNK ELIMINATED BY SHAWN MICHAELS! Punk hits the mat, and pops right back up to the floor. He gives Michaels a death stare, before pounding the apron and heading back up the entrance ramp. Entrant #27, Raw Superstar, The Big Show! HBK looks up in horror as the seven-foot monster, who no doubly was given a better spot by the Raw President for his help in the WWE Championship match… all be it in a losing effort. Big Show steps over the ropes and enters the ring. Michaels realizes his time is now numbered, but goes out fighting like a man. He gives Big Show a stiff shot to the face, followed by a second, third, and fourth! He actually has the Big Man dazed! Big Show is stumbling! Michaels begins to lay in some more with the right hands, hoping to gain one more elimination, however it is all for not, because the Big Show snatches Michaels by the head, and slamming their skulls together. Michaels crashes to the canvas after the violent headbutt as the timer begins to sound off. Entrant #28, Smackdown Superstar, Ken Kennedy! Kennedy rushes down to the ring. He leaps onto the apron, then leaps up onto the shoulders of the Big Show, applying a sleeper hold! Big Show fights the hold, as Kennedy holds on for dear life. Show is finally able to grab a hold of Kennedy and toss him over his shoulder, and crashing into the canvas. Kennedy springs up to his feet, but is snatched by the neck of the Big Show, and lifted high in the air! ‘CHOKESLAM!’ Over the top rope! KEN KENNEDY IS ELIMINATED BY THE BIG SHOW! Show ‘Chokeslams’ Kennedy of the top rope, and hard onto the floor below. Show looks around at the carnage in the ring, with both Michaels and Edge not moving, however sees that the timer is counting down, so he waits. Entrant #29, Raw Superstar, Randy Orton! It could only be this man… the final Raw Superstar remaining, the Legend Killer Randy Orton. Orton rolls down into the ring but is snatched right away by the throat from the Big Show. Orton realizes his time in the rumble may be numbered, so he goes with a desperation move, and delivers a kick to the groin of the Big Show! Success! Show releases the hold, and slumps over…RKO! RKO! RKO! Show is knocked out, and Orton springs up to his feet, acting like he won the match already. He turns and spots Edge waiting on him. Edge charges, but yet again Orton is able to side step his tag team partner, and watches as Edge crashes head first into the apron, much to the displeasure of sexpot Lita. Edge stumbles around, and is dropped by Orton with an RKO! RKO! RKO! Orton springs to his feet, and begins to celebrate with everyone in the ring leveled. The timer begins to sound, as Orton looks towards the entrance ramp, awaiting his final challenger. Entrant #30, Smackdown Superstar, The Undertaker! The Undertaker enters the ring and immediately begins exchanging right hands with the Legend Killer. The Undertaker wins this battle eventually, and sends Orton flying backwards, right into the awaiting arms of the Big Show, who snatches him up and sends him crashing back down to the canvas with a ‘Chokeslam’. Orton rolls out of the ring, as the Big Show and the Undertaker stand toe to toe in the middle of the ring. For all sakes and purposes, this is the battle that will determine the Royal Rumble winner. Big Show starts it off with a right hand to the Undertaker, but the Dead Man responds with a shot of his own. Big Show responds to the Undertaker’s response. However the Dead Man unleashes an unholy assault of rapid punches to the jaw of the Big Show that dazes the seven foot monster! The Big Show begins to stagger, and that is when the Dead Man explodes with a boot to the face, that sends Big Show tumbling over the top rope, and landing on the floor below! THE BIG SHOW ELIMINATED BY THE UNDERTAKER! The Undertaker looks around and realizes he is one of the final four men remaining, and in the enviable position of being the last man standing. Both Edge and Michaels are barely moving, with Randy Orton completely out of it. The Undertaker takes aim at enemy Shawn Michaels. Grabbing Michaels by the hair, he pulls HBK to his feet, then lifts him up in a tombstone position… TOMBSTONE! The Undertaker drives Michaels’ head into the canvas with that sick finisher. However, remembering the bulldog nature that is Shawn Michaels, on top of the fact that the Undertaker believed he already eliminated Shawn Michaels once already this evening, the Undertaker isn’t finished. He wants another. He lifts HBK’s lifeless body up once more, and scoops him up for a second tombstone. However from the corner of your screen, you see none other then Edge now perched on the top rope. Edge flies off, dropkicking Michaels, who is being held up-side-down by the Undertaker, square in the back. The momentum from the dropkick actually sends the Undertaker stumbling backwards, himself. Edge watches with excitement as the Undertaker is unable to regain his balance and falls backwards into the ropes, and tumbling over the top rope with Michaels in his grasp. THE UNDERTAKER & SHAWN MICHAELS ELIMINATED BY EDGE! Edge looks up with that cocky smirk realizing he is one of only two men left. He is this close to accomplishing his dream, lasting all thirty men and winning the Royal Rumble! Edge turns back around however too late, and Orton goes for his dreaded RKO! Edge is able to shove Orton off however at the last moment and sends his partner into the ropes. Orton bounces off the ropes, and runs square into a SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! Edge has leveled Orton! HE has the rumble won! Edge knows it too! He throws his hands up in victory! He lifts himself off the canvas. Edge looks down at Orton, realizing he is moments away from victory. However at this split second, Edge is grabbed from behind, rushed forward, and dumped over the top rope! The bell sounds as Edge crashes to the floor. He looks up in the ring to see who the man who cost him the Royal Rumble was. EDGE ELIMINATED BY………… CHRISTIAN CAGE!!!!! Cage looks down at Edge who is completely shocked. Not a word is spoken from Cage, verbally at least. His physical actions however, have spoken volumes, and as a result of his interference, it will be Randy Orton will be headlining Wrestlemania 23!!!!!

Randy Orton has WON the Royal Rumble!

© 2007, World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.™

Top Notch PPV Buddy! Good to see you back and doing well again!

Orton winning the Rumble was a good decision. I loved the Edge turn at the end and im intruiged to see you using Christian Cage in the E rather than Christian

CM Punk looking top notch on ur show as well which is definately mark worthy. I loved his match with Benoit big time!

All in all, a really good show! you made it feel very realistic and i can't wait to see where you are going with this dude!

Keep up the good work! I'll be reading!

Yes, congradulations to Split Second for winning the Royal Rumble Prediction Contest. I also want to thank everyone who participated, posted feedback, or have just followed my diary throughout the entire first month. I really do appreicate it. Just so no one worries about this diary dieing out, over the weekend I completed 'Wrestlemania 23', so for anyone who fears this diary may die out early, have no fear. I am well ahead of schedule.

Jan29.jpg

Monday Night Raw January 29, 2007 From San Antonio, TX

-Raw begins with Edge storming out onto the entrance ramp with Lita. Neither of who look to be too happy following last night’s results in this exact same arena. Edge and Lita, who are normally all over one another, look to be strictly about bussiness tonight as he makes his way down to the ring and grabs the stick.-

Edge: Now I know I have cried wolf before, but last night at the Royal Rumble I was SCREWED out of winning that match. I was SCREWED out of my shot of headling Wrestlemania 23, and worst of all… I never saw it coming! Christian Cage….

-The mentioned of Cage’s name brings out a mix of emotions throughout the arena.-

Edge: Christian Cage was a man I once called my best friend! Hell, at one point in time, he was my ONLY FRIEND! So for last night to go down the way it did… I don’t think I’m going out on a limb here when I say that I want a damn explanation! So Christian Cage, get your ass out here right now!

-Edge and Lita wait for a moment as the hype builds up throughout the arena. However the music they hear isn’t the sounds they wanted.-

‘ITS TIME TO PLAY THE GAME’

-Out walks Raw President, Triple H who appears to still be fuming from last night’s main event. Big Show is behind Triple H, who looks down at Edge.-

HHH: Edge… I’m been in your shoes. Men I once considered brothers have stabbed me in the back, just like what happened to you last night. I know what you are feeling, but Edge… Christian isn’t here. He left San Antonio.

-Boos fill the arena.-

HHH: However, seeing how I understand where you are coming from, and figured you would react the way you did, I took the liberties of informing Mr. Cage that if he wants to collect another pay check from the WWE again, he better show up to Raw next week!

-Edge nods with approval.-

HHH: And seeing how, you weren’t the only one who’s plans didn’t go quite as planned last night, I also made a match tonight to rectify that situation as well! It seems that Ric Flair loves to be a thorn in my side, as of late. So tonight, once again Ric Flair… you are going to go one on one with the BIG SHOW! In a No DQ Match! And this time… if John Cena interferes, I will strip him of the WWE Championship!

-Triple H leaves, as the crowd reacts to hearing tonight’s main event between Ric Flair and Big Show.-

JimRoss: What a way to start off the show. Love him or hate him, King, Triple H makes one hell of a Raw President.

JerryLawler: I guess Edge will have to wait a week before getting some answers from Christian Cage. At least he’ll see next week, which is more then I can say for Flair.

DeShaun Christian & Mickie James vs Stevie Richards & Victoria

You Ready!?.....Lets Go!

This is 10% Luck

20% Skill

15% Concentrated Power of Will

5% Pleasure

50% Pain

and 100% Reason to Remember the Name

Just as the last line plays, DeShaun Christian steps through the curtains with girlfriend Mickie James. DSC and his girl stands on the ramp and looks out at the fans. After a few moments he begins to walk down to the ring. Once at the ring, he jogs the last couple of steps and hops off one leg onto the apron with the other leg. He holds onto the top rope and steps between the top and middle rope. As soon as he enters the ring, he pauses and looks out at the crowd, soaking up the reaction one final time. Victoria and Mickie begin the match, with inter-gender rules applied. The two divas lock up, and its James who gains the early advantage sending Victoria into the ropes. Vickie bounces off the ropes, and runs into the waiting arms of James, who scoops up Victoria and drops her onto the canvas with a ‘Bum Buster’, before laying in with right hands to the head of Vickie. The fans love it, as Mickie pulls off and celebrates with the crowd. Victoria wastes no time, rolling over and tagging in Stevie Richards. By rule, Stevie Richards is suppose to let Mickie James tag in DeShaun, but Stevie drills Mickie with a forearm shot from behind, not allowing this to happen by drilling James from behind, with brings a lot of heat on him from the crowd. Stevie picks up James, who rolls out of the way and lunges towards her corner, tagging in DeShaun! The crowd gives a huge pop, as DSC springboards into the ring nailing Richards with a dropkick in the process. DeShaun screams at Richards to get to his feet, and once there, DeShaun lays in with right hands to the head sending Richards falling back into the corner. DeShaun motions for something before charging the corner. The Playboy flies through the air and drills Stevie with the Playboy Splash! Stevie staggers out from the corner, and DeShaun seems to be moments away from putting on his finisher, but pauses and points over to his girl. James doesn’t waste any time coming in from behind and drilling Richards with the ‘Mick Kick’. The kick catches Stevie in the temple, and lets Mickie pick up the easy 1-2-3! The crowd gives a nice pop as the young couple celebrates the victory with Victoria fuming over the loss on the outside.

DeShaun Christian and Mickie James DEFEATS Stevie Richards and Victoria.

JimRoss: Impressive victory for the young couple. DeShaun Christian is really starting to make a good impression.

JerryLawler: Yeah, but I want to see him beat someone else beside Stevie Richards. My dog could pin Stevie Richards... and he's dead.

::COMMERICIAL BREAK::

Jeff Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin

’AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!’

Shelton stomps to the ring as his opponent, Jeff Hardy is awaiting his arrival. Shelton springs up onto the apron, and steps into the ring. The bell sounds and Hardy explodes with a few lighting quick punches that catches Shelton off guard. Hardy shoves Benjamin into the ropes, but the athletic Benjamin flies off the ropes, nailing a cross body! 1-2-KICKOUT! Hardy and Shelton both roll up to their feet. Hardy explodes with that wild lariat of his that sends Shelton back down to the canvas. Hardy gives a few stomps to the body of Shelton before he can climb back up to his feet. Once more Hardy tosses Shelton into the ropes, but this time, Shelton reverses. He tosses Hardy into the ropes, but Hardy explodes with a wild lariat. Shelton is able to avoid this by performing the ‘Matrix’, a move that as soon as he pulls it off, brings praise of his atheism from Jim Ross. Hardy after totally whiffing on the move turns back slowly and receives a superkick right to the jaw from Shelton Benjamin. Hardy crashes to the canvas, as Shelton looks on with aggression. Shelton grabs Hardy by the long green hair and pulls him up, before laying into him with an upper cut. Hardy flies back into the corner. Shelton lets the crowd knows that he is in control of the match before charging at Jeff, diving with his shoulder into Hardy’s gut. After this, Shelton springs to his feet, delivering a knee to the gut. Afterwards Shelton begins to jaw with a few fans at ringside, who are obviously Pro Jeff Hardy. At this point Hardy is slumped over, the only thing keeping him up is his arm, which is wrapped over the ropes. Shelton looks over his shoulder for a moment. He then leaps onto the middle rope, before executing a ‘Monkey Flip’ that sends Hardy flying through the air, and crashing hard on the canvas. Shelton is totally full of himself at this point, as he walks over to Hardy and gives him a stiff slap across the face. This brings out the boo birds from the fans, who normally are on Shelton’s side. The grin on Shelton’s face tells us that he doesn’t mind being booed; in fact it appears he likes it. Shelton gives a stomp right to the face of Hardy, which it appears was done out of no reason, other then to draw heat from the crowd. Shelton give Hardy the chance to climb back up to his feet, before leaping high into the air and drilling Jeff Hardy in the face with a dropkick! Shelton rolls out onto the apron. Shelton pulls himself up to his feet and waits on the apron patiently as Jeff Hardy pulls himself up to his feet. Once finally on his feet, Shelton leaps up onto the ropes and flies towards Hardy. Jeff is able to catch Shelton flying through the air however, and grabs Shelton by the skull, before executing his patented sit-out jawbreaker! Shelton crashes to the canvas in pain, as the crowd gives a pop realizing this is now anyone’s match once again. Jeff Hardy picks himself off the canvas and waits as Shelton is making his way to his feet. Hardy delivers a swinging right hand that catches Shelton in the jaw. Hardy delivers a second shot that catches Shelton in the exact same spot. Hardy then spins around, ala Scott Hall, before leveling Shelton with that wild lariat of his! Shelton crashes to the canvas, as Hardy wastes no time staying on the offensive. He bounces off the ropes, dropping a leg drop like he was the Hulkster! Hardy goes for the quick cover, 1-2-KICKOUT! Hardy can’t believe it, thinking he had the match won. Hardy pulls Shelton up and shoves him into the ropes. Shelton bounces off the ropes, and Hardy is able to lift him up and over, with a back body drop! Shelton bounces off the canvas very hard, and isn’t liking the beating he is taking one bit. Shelton crawls back into the corner, resting on the bottom turnbuckle. Hardy sees this, and instead of giving Shelton a time out, he charges, landing a sit down dropkick. Shelton’s head bounces off the middle turnbuckle with little to no give what so ever. Hardy stays on the attack, as he grabs Shelton and pulls him up to his feet. Hardy unleashes a Flair-esque chop, then tosses Shelton into the ropes, however Shelton is able to reverse it and send Hardy into the ropes. Hardy explodes with a wild lariat once more, but Shelton rolls out of the way at the last moment. Hardy is slow in turning around, and by the time he does Shelton is able to land a superkick that catches the jaw of the former Intercontinental Champion! Hardy stumbles back into the corner, which gives Shelton the chance to fly through the air connecting with his SHELTON SPLASH! Hardy stumbles out from the corner, and that’s when Shelton drills the T-BONE and the 1-2-3!

Shelton Benjamin DEFEATS Jeff Hardy

JimRoss: Nice impressive win by Shelton Benjamin. He really needed this win to help establish himself again as a legit threat to the Intercontinental Championship.

JerryLawler: Indeed, and its nice to see him do so without the help of his mama.

[- ‘The Konfederacy celebrating their Rumble VICTORY?!?!? -]

-We fade backstage where the lovable Maria is standing next to Raw’s newest Tag Team, AG Wright, and his brother Kodi Wright.-

Maria: With me now is the newest tag team to Raw, the Konfederacy! Andrew, last night didn’t go as you would have liked but…

AG Wright: Maria… you silly little ball of ignorance, last night was a success for the Konfederacy! It was an overwhelming success!

Maria: Really? But you didn’t win the rumble.

AG Wright: Oh, but you see Maria, last night wasn’t a success because we achieved victory. No, you see we are winners tonight, because of who DIDN’T win the Royal Rumble. Our plan last night wasn’t to achieve victory, but to prevent our opposition from achieving theirs! Last night, my brother, Kodi, and me eliminated the biggest ‘colored’ threat to the Royal Rumble, Bobby Lashley! Because of us, tonight we all have a Royal Rumble winner in Randy Orton that we can be proud of!

Kodi Wright: WRIGHT POWER!

-Boos erupts from the crowd at the racist comments.-

AG Wright: But tonight Maria… tonight isn’t about fighting the good fight. Tonight, is personal. Tonight is about me, and brother Kodi going after the WWE Tag Team Championships….

Kodi Wright: WRIGHT POWER! WRIGHT POWER!

AG Wright: Tonight, Rob Van Dam, and Sabu are about to witness exactly what Jim Ross means, when he says that this match is about to be a ‘slobber-knocker’, because we are going to you what fighting ‘dirty’… is all about.

Kodi Wright: WRIGHT POWER! WRIGHT POWER! WRIGHT POWER!

AG Wright: Sabu…. Rob Van Dam… You’ve Been Warned!

Kodi Wright: WRIGHT POWER! WRIGHT POWER! WRIGHT POWER!

WWE Tag Team Championship:

©Rob Van Dam & Sabu vs The Konfederacy

WRIGHT POWER! WRIGHT POWER! WRIGHT POWER!

Boos fill the arena as out walks one of the most controversial new tag teams that the WWE has had in decades. They emerge through a fiery entrance and pause at the top of the ramp, taking in the entire arena. They finally make their way down to the ring in the typical black robes…oddly enough. The twin brothers roll into the ring and give the old Nazi salute as Kodi Wright screams out ‘Wright Power’ three times. This music is finally cut off as the sounds of the WWE Tag Team Champion’s begin to play. The crowd chants ‘Rob….Van….Dam’ as RVD and Sabu emerge from the back and make their way down the ramp. RVD and Sabu both roll right into the ring and go after the challengers, who choose to delay their in ring debut a few more moments, by bailing out of the ring. RVD and Sabu take the time to play up to the crowd some more, raising their tag team title belts high into the air. RVD hands the belts to the ref, but turns his back on his challengers, which proves to be a mistake. AG slides into the ring, clubbing RVD from behind, and sending him crashing to the canvas. The bell sounds to begin the match, and AG is wasting no time stomping away at the downed WWE Tag Champion. Wright pulls Rob Van Dam up to his feet and gives him a straight jab to the jaw of RVD, sending the Tag Champ falling back into the corner. AG explodes with a ‘Flair like’ chop across the chest of Rob Van Dam, which brings out a small ‘Woooo’ from the crowd. Wright grabs a hold of Rob Van Dam’s chest, and tosses him over with a hip toss. However due to the incredible athletic ablity of RVD, Van Dam lands on his feet. AG Wright is stunned by this, and gives Rob Van Dam the opening he needs to connect with a spinning heel kick that catches AG in the jaw! RVD is quick to stay on the offense, as he rolls up to his feet. He bounces off the ropes, and does his classic rolling on the canvas, however instead of landing a rolling thunder on AG Wright, he explodes with that unorthodox style that is only his, and lands a shot to the face of Kodi Wright, sending the big man off the apron. RVD then springs up to the top rope with a SPLIT LEGGED MOONSAULT! RVD makes the cover 1-2-KICKOUT! RVD seems to be in total control of the match at this point, as he pulls AG Wright up to his feet. RVD tosses Wright across the ring and back towards his corner, or at least tries. However AG Wright reverse the move and sends RVD back into their corner. Rob Van Dam rams head first into the turnbuckle, and is taken down quickly with a chop block from AG Wright, who quickly tags in the larger of the two, Kodi. Kodi enters the ring and wastes no time stomping away at RVD who is down on the canvas grabbing the knee that was just illegally chop blocked. The big man, grabs Rob Van Dam by the hair, pulling him up to his feet, before exploding with a shoulder thrust that pancakes RVD into the turnbuckle. RVD stumbles out from the corner, and this gives Kodi the chance to explode with a power house clothesline that sends Rob Van Dam crashing to the canvas. Sabu has seen enough. He charges into the ring and drills Kodi from behind with a club to the back of the head. The cameras pan around to find the other Wright Brother, and we find Andy Wright resting up against the announce table trying to catch his breath. Sabu mean while is in the ring clubbing away on the power house, Kodi Wright. Sabu tosses Kodi across the ring. After bouncing off the ropes, Sabu drills Kodi with a dropkick, that sends him staggering, but not off his feet! Sabu gives a stiff shot to the face of Kodi, which sends him staggering even more, but still is able to stay on his feet. Sabu gives one more shot to the face of Kodi, and then charges across the ring. He vaults up onto the top rope and lunges FORWARD! He lunges right at AG Wright, who spots Sabu and dives out of the way just in time! Sabu crashes onto the announce table and falls right to the floor. Back in the ring, Rob Van Dam climbs the ropes as well, but instead of going after AG, he elects to us his energy to try and win the match, executing a Van Daminator on Kodi Wright. Back on the outside, AG Wright picks up Sabu by the hair and slings him across the outside, crashing into the steel steps! Sabu crashes to the floor, as AG falls to his knees from exhaustion. Back in the ring Rob Van Dam is crawling over to the ropes, with Kodi completely knocked out. However Rob Van Dam is totally exhausted at this point. He has been in the ring for the entire time, and has no hope of tagging in his partner, with Sabu wasted on the floor below. Rob Van Dam pulls himself up to his feet, and realizes that he has to do something major in order to retain the Tag Team straps. He charges the turnbuckle, leaping up onto the top rope. He positions himself and waits for Kodi to climb up to his feet. Once the big man has reach his feet, RVD leaps off with a cross body! However the powerhouse from south, catches Rob Van Dam in mid air! He hoists him up in the air, as AG comes flying into the ring with their version of the old ‘Hart-to-Hart’ that they call the ‘En-Lynch-Ment’. Rob Van Dam crashes to the canvas, as Kodi makes the cover. AG looks on to make sure Sabu doesn’t interfere but Sabu is totally motionless on the outside. 1-2-3! New Tag Champs! The crowd erupts into a loud chorus of boos as the ref hands the Konfederacy the WWE Tag Team Championship Belts! The two brothers begin to celebrate wildly.

The Konfederacy DEFEATS Rob Van Dam & Sabu to win the WWE Tag Team Champions!

JimRoss: Oh my lord! The fans are going to be a buzz now that these outspoken gentlemen, who I totally do not agree with, are wearing gold.

JerryLawler: I can’t stand these jerks. I hope Triple H strips them of the belts.

JimRoss: I certain don’t support their politics, but I doubt Trips would do that. However if he was, I don’t think many people would shed a tear.

[- ‘The Classic Story of When Harry Met MELINA? -]

-Raw returns as the red carpet is rolled out down the entrance ramp. The crowd rises to their feet as…

-Lightbulbs begin to flash all over the entrance ramp...-

**FLASH**--**FLASH**--**FLASH**

The entrance ramp continues erupt with flashing lights, emulating the flashes from paparazzi cameras. After a few moments, the flashes subside, and out walk Johnny Nitro and Melina. The red carpet lays out flat in front of them, as they pause at the top of the ramp, and give their classic pose for the WWE Nation in the arena tonight. The hot young couple, walk down to the ring, where Melinda enters the ring in her own special way, showing her incredible flexibility by entering the ring split legged, then climbs up on the ropes and allowing Nitro to slide into the ring between her spread legs. After a few moments to pose for the cameras, there is a barber who motions for Melina to take a seat at the barber’s chair set up in the ring. Melina shakes her head no wildly, as Johnny steps in between the barber and Melina, physically threatening him. The barber just shrugs and backs off, as Melina shakes her head, refusing to sit in the barber’s seat. She finally asks for a mic.

Melina: I know Johnny Nitro lost at the Royal Rumble, and I know Triple H has said that I have to follow through with this, but there is NO WAY I am shaving my head. I mean seriously, does anyone really want to see me BALD?

-The crowd erupts into a loud ovation of cheers as Melina looks on in horror. –

Melina: Well its not happening! I’m not going too…

I SPIT IN THE FACE... OF PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO BE COOL!

Carlito: Hey! Hey! Hey! You lost! Now deal with it! Sit in the chair, and ….

Melina: Come on Carlito. There has to be something I can do besides save my head…

-Melina moves over towards Carlito very seductively, running her finger down his chest. Carlito looks on in confusion.-

Carlito: So you want to sleep with Carlito?

Melina: No. I was just..

Carlito: Good, cause Carlito can sleep with a hot chick any time, but its not every day, Carlito gets to see a chick shave her head. Now go!

-The grin on Carlito’s face grows wide as he walks over to the barber and turns on the shaver. -

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Carlito: That’s cool. Now come on chica. Sit here, let Harold shave your head… by the way, what kind of name is Harold? Should you be Harry or something?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-Melina’s face is filled with horror as she hides behind Nitro, the sounds of the shaver sending chills down her spine.-

Johnny Nitro: Come on, Carlito. I lost, not her. Punish me.

Carlito: Why? I’ve seen bald dufases like you all the time. Carlito wants to see a bald chick!

-Carlito turns on the shaver again, drawing a huge pop from the crowd. ‘Zzzzzzzzz’.-

Melina: Come on Carlito. I’ll do anything, just don’t make me shave my head. Please!

Carlito: Anything?

Melina: Yes! Please, anything.

Carlito: Ok, then how about this. You be my slave till Wrestlemania. You have to do everything Carlito says. If you don’t…

-Carlito turns on the shaver… ‘Zzzzzzzzz’. –

Melina: Be your slave?

Carlito: Either that, or you’ll have to wear a hat till summer.

Johnny Nitro: No, Carlito. My girlfriend isn’t going to be your slave! Not for a day. Not for a week. Not for a month! Not will Wrestlemania. Never!

Carlito: Ok, dat’s cool. Harold, shave her!

-Carlito explodes forward, drilling Johnny Nitro in the skull with the IC title belt. Carlito then rolls out of the ring as refs pour into the ring and pshyicall force Melina into the chair. Harold turnson the shaver, ‘Zzzzzzzzzzz’, but moments before he begins Melina screams out. –

Melina: OK! OK! OK! I’ll do it.

-Carlito stops in his tracks. He turns back towards the ring.-

Carlito: So you’ll be Carlito’s slave till Wrestlemania?

Melina: Yes…..

-Carlito drops the mic and grows that cocky smirk all over his face. He backtracks up the entrance ramp, leaving Melina crying in the barber’s chair.-

JimRoss: Oh my lord! Melina has to be Carlito's slave till Wrestlemania! I can only imagine the things Carlito has in store for Melina.

JerryLawler: I don't even want to think about it. Poor Melina. I've got a lap she can try in.

JimRoss: Don't you mean a shoulder for her to cry on?

JerryLawler: No.

[- ‘The ShowStopper.... Stopping The Show? -]

You Think I’m Cute…I Know I’m Sexy

I’m a SEXY BOY

I Ain’t No Toy

Shawn’s theme picks up as the hometown hero makes his way out onto the stage. He begins to make his way down the ramp, not even pausing for his traditional fireworks. Michaels climbs up the steps and enters the ring. He takes his spot at center stage and gives a long hard look around the arena.-

Shawn Michaels: You know, I don’t have controversial to say tonight like I hate black people, or I enjoy seeing chicks bald….

-Michaels gives that look that is classic Michaels, where he pulls a ‘shoot’ comment out of no where, and really for no other reason then he can.-

Shawn Michaels: But I do want to come out here and make an announcement. As most of you know, my contract runs out at the end of next month, and I’ve chosen not to renew my deal with the WWE. This is by far the hardest decision I have ever had to make because for the first time in my life, I’m not walking away because of an injury. No, this time the reason I am walking away is simple… wrestling just isn’t fun for me anymore. Last night proved it. I battled the Undertaker in a one on one match, and just couldn’t get ‘up’ for the match. Back in the day, I would have been high for a week before a match like that, yet even yesterday as I was making my way down the ramp, in front of my hometown fans, I just didn’t feel the juices flowing. I’m sorry. I wish I was still interested in doing this, but the fact is that wrestling no longer interest me. So to everyone who has supported me throughout my years, I thank you. To all the boys in back, both friend and foe, thank you. And to the lord, Jesus Christ who has given the greatest opportunity in the world, to live out a boy hood dream. Thank You.

-With that, Michaels exits the ring. No last trip around the ring. No acknowledgement to the crowd, he’s just gone.-

JimRoss: Wow. What can I say that can possibly measure up to what just happened.

JerryLawler: Ah, he’ll be back.

JimRoss: I hope so King. I really do.

No Disqualification Match

Ric Flair vs The Big Show w/ 'The Game' Triple H

ANNOUNCER: Our final match of the evening is the MAIN EVENT! This match is set for one fall, with no disqualifications! Introducing first, accomplied by the Raw President, Triple H… he is the largest athlete in the World…. THE BIG SHOW!!!!!

Well.....

IT’S THE BIG SHOW

The Big Show and Triple H emerge from the back and make their way down to the ring as the fans boo the hell out of them. Jim Ross keeps telling us that something smells fishy about this whole situation, future proving that he had to get his education at the University of Oklahoma, because only there would you learn skills required to realize that this match isn’t on the ‘up and up’. The Big Show enters the ring by stepping over the top rope, and motioning for the chokeslam, as Triple H takes his spot at ringside.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ANNOUNCER: And his opponent, from Charlotte, NC, he is the sixteen time, World Heavyweight Champion. He is the ‘Nature Boy’, RIC FLAIR!!!!!

The sounds echo throughout the arena as the former sixteen times World Champion makes his way out onto the entrance ramp. As soon as he hits the entrance ramp the arena fills with ‘Woooo calls. Flair echoes the calls with a ‘Woooo’ of his own, then raises the four-finger salute. Flair makes his way down to the ring, and judging by the expression on his face, realizes the battle he is able to endure. Flair walks up the steel steps and steps into the ring. The ref disrobes him, as Flair gets ready for the match up. Flair begins to stretch, and gives a death stare at Triple H. This however gives Big Show an opening to attack Flair while distracted, a measure he takes full advantage of. Show explodes with a club to the back of the neck of Flair, sending him crashing into the corner. The icon falls into the corner, not able to avoid the attack from behind. Big Show takes aim and explodes with a right elbow that at the very least squashes Flair in the corner. Big Show repeats this again, and again, and again. A grand total of five times. The Big Show grabs the living legend, and tosses him high in the air, then watches as Flair crashes helplessly to the canvas. Flair rolls around for a moment selling the bump, and this allows Big Show to take a few steps towards Flair, before dropping down on him with a massive body squash. Big Show covers 1-2-KICKOUT! Flair gets a shoulder up as Jim Ross says that he doesn’t know what Flair’s game play is, but that the better start executing it fast, or he will be the one who is executed. The Raw President applauds Big Show from the outside as his monster climbs back up to his feet. Big Show snatches Flair by the head and pulls him up to his feet. Big Show grabs Flair by the throat, and all indications are that he is going for the ‘Chokeslam’, however at this exact moment Flair executes one of his desperation ‘Low Blows’ to the Big Show. Flair being an expert at the art of ‘dirty tatics’ was able to position the ref to where he wouldn’t see a thing, though he suspected something was up. Never the less, the ref couldn’t do a thing about it and the Big Show tumbles over to his knees in pain. Ric Flair explodes with shot after shot to the forehead of the Big Show, before dealing a final right hand that sends the Big Show crashing to the canvas. The Big Show is down! The crowd is rocking at this point, as the Big Show lays on the canvas with the Nature Boy in total control of the match. Flair begins to do his classic strut, and lets out a ‘Woooo’ to the fans of the AT&T Center. Flair turns his attention back towards the Big Show, but is given a kick to the gut. PEDIGREE! Triple H delivers the ‘Pedigree’ to his former mentor, and seeing how the match is No DQ, there is nothing the ref can do about it. The Game rolls out of the ring as the Big Show slowly begins to climb back to his feet. The Big Show goes for the pin, but the Game tells him not yet. Jim Ross questions his motivates, until they are made crystal clear when Trips reveals his sledgehammer, before rolling into the ring himself. The Game instructs Big Show to pull Flair up to his feet, to which the monster obeys. The Big Show has Flair by the throat, holding him place, as the Raw President explodes with a sledgehammer shot right to the face! The shot knocks Flair’s head out of the grasp of the Big Show, and sends him crashing back down to the canvas. Big Show goes to pick him up, but Trips shoves Big Show away, and proceeds to drive the sledgehammer into the skull of the Nature Boy. Jim Ross screams out that “this isn’t right dammit!”, but the damage has already been done. Flair is totally busted open, his face nothing more then a crimson mask. HHH instructs Show to finish him. Big Show grabs Flair, by the now bloodied hair, and pulls him up, before lifting him high in the air. CHOKESLAM! 1-2-3! Big Show picks up an easy win, as boos pour down upon the ring. However the boos are turned around into cheers with the sounds of…

WORD LIFE!

Its Just Basic Thuganomics....

The crowd erupts as John Cena explodes from the back. Now that the match is over with, his ‘no interference’ clause is not in effect and he wastes no time charging down to the ring. The WWE Champ slides under the bottom rope and drills Big Show right in the face, staggering the big man. Cena delivers a second shot, a third, fourth, and a fifth sends the Big Show stumbling backwards, and actually tumbling out of the ring! Cena explodes with rage as he rips off his throwback jersey and tosses it into the stands. Cena turns around to find the Game, but its too late as the Game plasters Cena with the spinner WWE Championship. Cena crashes to the canvas as the Game stands over Cena holding the WWE Championship. The Big Show slowly makes it back up to his feet, but sees that the Game is in no real danger so heads up the ramp, leaving the Raw President standing in the middle of the ring staring down at the motionless WWE Champion, and his bloodied former mentor.

The Big Show DEFEATS Ric Flair

JimRoss: Oh my lord! Look at the carnage that has been left in the wake of Triple H's wraith!

JerryLawler: John Cena and Ric Flair are a mess! Flair may be broken in half!

MAJOR NEWS CONCERNING THE DIARY

Please Read, Very Important

Ok here’s the deal. I screwed up. I increased my ‘risk values’ for the pay per view, and forgot to undo them when the pay per view was over. As a result, the CW Network canceled Smackdown. YIKES! Now, I could go back and just arsenic it, and to be honest that is something I thought long and hard about, however after thinking about it, I decided to continue onward. After all, if things happen in real life, the WWE just couldn’t ‘arsenic’ it. They would have to regroup and move on. That is what I am going to do. I am going to combine the rosters, eliminate some titles, and change a few things. I will list most of the things I will do, though some I may explain in show.

1-Show Layout: I am going to change to a more descriptive show. This is something I was already thinking about doing before hand to add more detail to the diary, however because of the fact I had two brands, I was weary of over working myself and burning out. Now that things have worked out this way, I am going to do my Raw in a more descriptive show, so that I can help build up characters, and explain feuds better, then I could with summary based shows.

2-Championships: As is expected, I am going to have to ‘consolidate’ some of the titles in the WWE. The first to go will be the Diva Championship. We have really only two competitors for that title, so eliminating this isn’t that big of a thing. I will also be consolidating the Tag Team and WWE/World Championships, though that will be done at a much later date, most likely Wrestlemania. I would like to keep the United States, and Intercontinental Championships, and I am still undecided on what to do with the Cruiserweight Championship.

3- Roster: Obviously there will be some cuts, but nothing major. I’m not cutting John Cena, Big Show, Kane, Triple H, someone like that. The guys you may see me cut are the ones who I haven’t used yet. The WWE has plenty of money, so I can afford to be liberal with who I keep and I’d rather keep people rather then lose them.

Other then that, everything else should be nothing more then storyline related. Do not look for very many updates over the next week, because I am going to have to rethink all of my WM plans. However the delay should only be about a week at the very latest. Maybe not even that long since I already have an idea for what I want to do at WM, I just need to see if I can fit everything in.

Plus the same brand with two champions doesn't look good to me, but as I already said that's just my opinion. Plus some feuds have to be deleted because you can't run a decent show with so many feuds. I was really looking forwards the Melina/Carlito thing. Let's just see what happens... :ohwell:

I'm quite sure this will be a good thing. Better shows, all the stars on one shows, no filler card positions. I'm expection to see a full eleven segments.

I had an idea but you played Maina so that idea won't work.

Anyway I think this is a good thing and I look foward to more discriptive shows and less random pushes. (Not that you've done any)