Final Fantasy

Benji

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get it later, because I'm too stubborn to let Freya win. I'm pretty sure there's a person who uses only "Transport" cards, and it may even be an item on the map (IIRC)

So kill Freya first, then kill Zidane and have Vivi win? Whatever the item is you get from doing that, that's the one-off according to the guide.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

87. THEATRE SHIP

Let Vivi win the Festival of the Hunt at Lindblum (Disc 1)

Got from Chocograph 6, Cold Field (Disc 3-4)

Win from Four-Armed Man at Daguerreo/Right Hall (Disc 3-4)

87. THEATRE SHIP

Let Vivi win the Festival of the Hunt at Lindblum (Disc 1)

Got from Chocograph 6, Cold Field (Disc 3-4)

Win from Four-Armed Man at Daguerreo/Right Hall (Disc 3-4)

Near an island to the west of the Forgotten Continent. You can tell where by the small reef in the corner of the picture. I'm now on disc 4 (I move really fast), but I lack the funds once again. My current party is Zidane, Garnet (renamed to Sarah), Vivi and Steiner. They're all in the 60's for their levels and each of them has learnt every ability. I intend to train Eiko and Freya next, Eiko for her Full-Life ability and Freya because of Dragon's Crest. I'm hoping that I will be able to defeat Ozma in this file, it's something I've never done.

The only tips I can offer, really, are avoid the mulitples of 5 in the level, and use Freya and Steiner to whore attacks. Zidane and Eiko to only cure. Hades is easier, he mainly inflicts statuses, IIRC.

"Ocean" was the only one to really annoy me, it took close to an hour to find it... All the rest I found pretty much instantly...

Anyone, anyone at all want to start up a Final Fantasy 12 game? I just finished the first hunt, so I'm right at the very beginning.

Wait until Fed 23rd and all our European fans will join you, but if you spoil even one tiny detail of FF12, I'm going to have to kill you. I kid you not.

The only tips I can offer, really, are avoid the mulitples of 5 in the level, and use Freya and Steiner to whore attacks. Zidane and Eiko to only cure. Hades is easier, he mainly inflicts statuses, IIRC.

"Ocean" was the only one to really annoy me, it took close to an hour to find it... All the rest I found pretty much instantly...

I intend to whore Zidane's Thievery, Steiner's Shock and Freya's Dragon's Crest. My only problem is that Zidane is now at level 65, while Freya is ony at about level 32. I know that I can't level everyone up too much because of Flare Star. Eiko for me, is now at level 20 something. I have Garnet at level 60 or so, but one Flare Star kills her off, and she doesn't even have Full-Life. I may need to raise Eiko. Does Ozma have any Level 3 type attacks?

if you spoil even one tiny detail of FF12, I'm going to have to kill you. I kid you not.

An evil empire threatens world destruction, but an unlikely hero and his future love band together with the help of an eclectic group of friends to save the world? :shifty:

Edited by Zero

if you spoil even one tiny detail of FF12, I'm going to have to kill you. I kid you not.

An evil empire threatens world destruction, but an unlikely hero and his future love band together with the help of an eclectic group of friends to save the world? :shifty:

You may now relinquish your title as next Entertainment mod if I ever get promoted and get to choose my replacement.

You may now relinquish your title as next Entertainment mod if I ever get promoted and get to choose my replacement.

Looks like I hit a little close to the RPG lover's home. :wub:

But you know you're gonna crack a smile if any of those things happen in FFXII. For the record, I know absolutely nothing about the game.

Anyone, anyone at all want to start up a Final Fantasy 12 game? I just finished the first hunt, so I'm right at the very beginning.

Wait until Fed 23rd and all our European fans will join you, but if you spoil even one tiny detail of FF12, I'm going to have to kill you. I kid you not.

Ok guys, using spoiler tags, I need your help. I had a 26 hour save of FF12 die on me, now my 4 hour save died. I have a back-up, but it's only an hour and a half in and I need the motivation to catch back up. It's really boring so far on the second run through and I can't seem to force myself to break the glass ceiling to when it gets interesting, and eventually, all new to me.

So, help me out, with spoiler tags.