Knights of Prosperity

Fitzy

From wiki:

Unconfirmed news reports have surfaced that The Knights of Prosperity will be cancelled by ABC. ABC has not denied these reports.

I hope not.

Another good episode. Rockafeller is so awesome. I knew those bastards would crusm me like when they cancelled Sons & Daughters though. ABC doesn't know what to do with a good comedy, especially since it's been what, 6 years since they've had one that's both good AND successful? The last good ones with any kind of longevity I can remember are "The Norm Show" and "Two Guys And A Girl", and neither of them even got to 5 seasons.

Not a good episode. Nothing really happened as it focused on Esperanza and that's not something that should be done. I liked how Rockefeller got into the club by being all "Sup." And the black bouncer was all "Sup." And then Rockefeller was all "We cool?" And the black bouncer lets them in and Gary is all "So little was said it was like a haiku." That was the only real good part. And the end with all of them showing up to save Esperanza wearing the Knights of Prosperity T-shirts was great, especially Gary saying "I feel ridiculous wearing this t-shirt." :D

An okay episode. Nothing really funny happened. I liked Louis dancing in Mick Jagger's clothes and wearing eye liner. What a fag. And Gary not giving Squatch the caviar and Rockefeller getting shot in the ass were both good, too. And Rockefeller telling Louis that them going to jail will fix Louis' still being a virgin thing real quick as good. Outside of those, nothing that good. So it seems they are moving onto someone else due to "the element of surprise" being gone out of robbing Mick Jagger.

Rockefeller rapping about wanting to kill Lenny Kravitz was great, especially about him wanting to shove a glock in his mouth while watching House. I liked the stuff with Eugene being Oswald Monticristo. And the end with Gary saying "these giant posters are making us broke" was good. Good episode.

So it is over, it seems. I knew it was coming, but ABC sucks. <_<

ABC has pulled the low-rated freshman comedy "The Knights of Prosperity," leaving the show's remaining episodes in limbo.

The network announced on Monday (March 5) that the next three episodes of Donal Logue-centric heist comedy will be off the schedule, starting this Wednesday. The episode titled "Operation: Rent Money" will be replaced by a repeat of "According to Jim," while repeats of "George Lopez" will take the "Prosperity" slot the following two weeks.

ABC's scheduling release stops short of calling the series cancelled, but merely says "Not yet rescheduled" next to the three pulled episodes.

"Knights of Prosperity" had a bumpy road this season. ABC initially scheduled the series for a fall launch, but held it off until January, ostensibly to allow for additional promotional time. The comedy, focusing on a group of inept thieves plotting to rob Mick Jagger, was crushed by early episodes of "American Idol" in its original 9 p.m. ET time period and shifted to 8:30 p.m. without gaining any traction.

Despite somewhat positive reviews, through its first 8 airings, "Knights" averaged just over 5.03 million viewers.