The Mafia Discussion Thread

Hahaaa, of your two games I got killed day one and then lost internet access for a few weeks. Then I was vanilla in every game after that!

If it helps, your games were the best and I can't wait until you have another!

• Like 1

And Knights Mafia is an example of why you dont let someone literally "Just" Lynched come back to deal a death blow vote. It basically ended the last day phase in hours instead of having time to talk about things and resulted in two Townies (one at night) going down so now it's pretty much at the end.

• Like 2

On the other side of the coin, you played like shit and deserved to die.

Man, mafia has lagged the fuck out. I know "discussion is good" "no deadline for discussion" blah blah blah, but you guys really need to set hard deadlines. 48 hours to make a lynch or a random dies, shit like that - regardless of whether people are discussing things.

• Like 1

Man, mafia has lagged the fuck out. I know "discussion is good" "no deadline for discussion" blah blah blah, but you guys really need to set hard deadlines. 48 hours to make a lynch or a random dies, shit like that - regardless of whether people are discussing things.

Unless it's real good discussion, which open set up really doesn't have at the moment. MORE DEADLINES!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...