The Golden Globes are for gays

Guest Ringmaster

Their better be some upsets at the Oscars, because seeing Whitaker, Hudson, Murphy, and Dreamgirls keep on winning is getting boring. I won't say anything about Mirren though, well because its HELEN MIRREN and she deserves an Oscar. And what the hell, Hudson was great to see in Dreamgirls, so I would be happy for her if she takes the Oscar. But really if you want to see due I'll point you in the direction of Peter O'Toole, 7 Academy award nominations, 0 wins. It makes Scorcese's streak look like nothing. I do hope at the very LEAST, Marty wins his way overdue Oscar, and I think this year it's his best chance. It would be great for the legendary O'Toole take it from Whitaker, but it seems Whittaker is unstoppable at the moment. As for Best Picture its a 3 way dance between Dreamgirls/The Departed/Babel rolling towards the Oscars, and while Dreamgirls was very entertaining(haven't see Babel yet), The Departed was just too awesome. The only movie that rivals it is Little Miss Sunshine, which should have won instead of Dreamgirls.

Edited by Laice07

Nobody can match Whittaker's performance this year though. Nobody. I didn't like the movie but he was just so good I don't see how anyone can beat him. Plus it's not fair to say he shouldn't win an Oscar just because he's the favorite, he deserves it.