The Golden Globes are for gays

Guest Ringmaster

Guest President Ringiah Bartlet

Hugh Laurie won an award. Martin Scorcese won an award. Ellen Mirren won an award. Alec Baldwin won one too. Everyone else? Fag.

Babel? Gay.

Gay's Anatomy? Gay.

Leo getting snubbed twice? Gay.

America Ferrara? Gay.

Ugly Betty? Gay.

Who else is gay? I dunno.

Let us bitch about fags.

Edited by President Ringiah Bartlet

Wait, Babel won Best Picture ? Or is that a different award ? If not then i need to go puke. Actually i'll puke just because The Prestige wasn't nominated for any of these awards at all and it isn't the most succesful and most critically acclaimed movie of all time ever. <_<

Edited by mAXi

Three things:

1) Prince stuck in traffic? What was with the award show being totally rushed at the end? Bushhhhhhhh league! And nice zing by Timberlake.

2) Borat winning and subsequent acceptance speech was worth the three hours I lost.

3) Borrrrrrrrring award show.

Three things:

1) Prince stuck in traffic? What was with the award show being totally rushed at the end? Bushhhhhhhh league! And nice zing by Timberlake.

2) Borat winning and subsequent acceptance speech was worth the three hours I lost.

3) Borrrrrrrrring award show.

Any place to see the Borat acceprance speech?

Guest President Ringiah Bartlet

The Borat acceptance speech was meh. The whole thing was meh.

And while Babel is a decent movie (certainly better than Crash), it was no way near the best movie, not even amongst the other nominated movies.

It's odd, because I only agreed with 6 of the winners based on the nominees (Best Actor Comedy, Best Supporting Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Director, Animated Film, Lead Actor in a Comedy Series), and yet I can't be that upset because Scorsese won for Director. Of course he's won GG's before, so it's all about getting over the Oscar hump. Biggest snubs: Borat for Comedy, The Departed for Drama, Will Smith for Actor Drama, The Office in Comedy Series and 24 in Drama Series. Also, Children of Men and Jackie Earle Hailey not getting nominations is absolutely crazy.

And the Hugh Laurie speech > Borat's. So was Tom Hanks' tribute to Warren Beatty.