New to Photoshop, quick question

Blitz

I have a picture of my girlfriend and I at the ocean, and when I took the picture a little bit of her hair was blowing in my face. I have Photoshop CS2, and was wondering how exactly I could get rid of the hair.

I tried using the spot healing brush, but it didn't work.

Any other advice?

With that photo from just looking at it . would require a lot of delicate cloning especially around the eye. I can have an attempt at it and see what I can do if you want

glad I could help. At first I thought the pic was going to end up being another Harold. A few years back a college student , Harold sent me an email asking if I could touch up a photo of himself . he was making a card to send to his mom for mothers day. He emailed me the pic and his hair was all over the place hanging down in his eyes almost touching his lips. I worked on it for a few days with no luck so I emailed him back and asked if he had someway of taking his picture again. Told him to try to get the same pose with the same expression and with the hair out of his eyes . Luckily he did and he sent me the new pic. I transfered his face over onto the other image and then it was just a matter of matching the light and shadows on the face with the original.

your's wasn't near by as bad as that though :)