Good Charlotte/Crazy Town fight

EndOfAnEra

All 'band' fights suck in comparison to Strung Out fights...well Jim Cherry fights, the guy would beat the shit out of his own band. The first drummer supposadely left because he beat the shit out of him, and here's a quote from the 'new' drummer (Even though he's been in the band for like 12 years :shifty: He's still 'new');

Jim pretty much hit everybody in the band. He punched me out twice, threw a phone at Rob, hit Jason over the head with a bass.

Danzig/NSK was better.

That wasn't a fight, that was a Tank Abbott "One Punch Knockout", with Danzig getting his ass handed to him.

I love the description of the Dowwn/Adema fight from Ozzfest, just for the ending...

Jimmy Bower: "This guy came to our bus, guy was the dude who's KORN's brother... He came to our bus, sitting like this like JJ from Good Times on the couch on our bus. Rex (Brown) wanted to shoot dice with him, but he was like 'I don't shoot craps.' Rex was like, 'Man this is a fun game.' Guy's like 'I don't shoot craps!' So I got up and I start playing with his hair and he threw a punch at me. And it was over..."

That's fucking great.

Eh, I wouldn't be surprised to find out this was all a set up. I mean, stand back and think about it for a second. Crazytown hasn't been seen since 'Butterfly', and Good Charlotte is a 'pop punk' band. So in a strange way, someone may think that getting into a fight helps build their 'cred' in the rock industry, and the exposure for Crazytown proves 'hey, we aren't dead!'. Don't get me wrong, it didn't help.... people still view GC as a crappy pop-rock group, and in about fifteen seconds I will totally forget Crazytown ever existed, but I still wouldn't be shocked to find out this was all set up.

Former frontman Shifty (who dropped Shellshock from his alias) released a solo album in 2004 called Happy Love Sick. Shifty was also featured on "Starry Eyed Surprise" by Paul Oakenfold, which was a minor hit in the UK. His first solo single was "Slide Along Side", released to success in Europe. Afterwards, he released "Turning Me On" with some of The Black Eyed Peas. Shifty has since completed a project entitled "Cherry Lane", in which he collaborated with Pony Boy.

Two of new Crazy Town songs can be heard on their official *Myspace entitled "Hit That Switch" and "Hard To Get"

Former frontman Shifty (who dropped Shellshock from his alias) released a solo album in 2004 called Happy Love Sick. Shifty was also featured on "Starry Eyed Surprise" by Paul Oakenfold, which was a minor hit in the UK. His first solo single was "Slide Along Side", released to success in Europe. Afterwards, he released "Turning Me On" with some of The Black Eyed Peas. Shifty has since completed a project entitled "Cherry Lane", in which he collaborated with Pony Boy.

Two of new Crazy Town songs can be heard on their official *Myspace entitled "Hit That Switch" and "Hard To Get"

Shifty totally kicked Joel's ass. I am a big Crazy Town fan, tho, so I am partial. And to all of you who are insulting Crazy Town, did you hear their second album? The entire 'Darkhorse' album was great. Shifty's solo stuff sucked, and on "Gift of Game" when they were rap-rocking it wasn't great, but CxT ruled.

I am excited about their comeback...