Hurricane Festival 2007

Herr Matzat

Yes Mam, you might want to come to Germany this Summer, they started anouncing acts a cupple of days ago and i can tell you it looks like fun!

Pearl Jam (ME HAPPY³!!!) * Beastie Boys (there is still room in my tent Keith :-*) * Bloc Party (yay) * Die Fantatischen Vier (on of the rar ok german rap acts) * Fotos (no idea) * Marilyn Manson (not my style but will be fun) * Me first and Gimme Gimmes (hjorray for wirred punk covers) * Virginia Jetzt! (you do not want to know)

I´ll go to the Pearl jam Concert in Düsseldorf the Thoursday before this Festival, that equals 2 Pearl Jam gigs in 4 Days. 8-)

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

• 3 weeks later...

the line up starts rulling more and more each day. SDM will have a warm nice place in my sleeping bad :-*

Arcade Fire · Beastie Boys · Bloc Party · Bright Eyes · Dendemann · Die Fantastischen Vier · Editors · Fotos · Incubus · Interpol · Isis · Juliette & The Licks · Karpatenhund · Kings Of Leon · Marilyn Manson · Me First and the Gimme Gimmes · Modest Mouse · Ohrbooten · Pearl Jam · Porcupine Tree · Queens Of The Stone Age · Snow Patrol · Sonic Youth · The Good, The Bad & The Queen · The Hold Steady · Virginia Jetzt! ·

Dendemann, Isis, Queens Of The Stone Age, Aereogramme, Dropkick Murphys, The Films; Manic Street Preachers, Mogwai and Placebo

over 20k tickets soled in the first 3 days. common guys, come to germany, party harty, we already got about 50 people in our camp it will be crazy!

*must get hasselhoff flag printed*

That looks like a pretty awesome festival. The only bands I'd really wanna see are Pearl Jam (I've seen them but it'd be awesome to see them again), Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Queens of the Stone Age, Beastie Boys, and a few others slightly.... but I'd go just for them.

Arcade Fire · Beastie Boys · Bloc Party · Bright Eyes · Dendemann · Die Fantastischen Vier · Editors · Fotos · Incubus · Interpol · Isis · Juliette & The Licks · Karpatenhund · Kings Of Leon · Marilyn Manson · Me First and the Gimme Gimmes · Modest Mouse · Ohrbooten · Pearl Jam · Porcupine Tree · Queens Of The Stone Age · Snow Patrol · Sonic Youth · The Good, The Bad & The Queen · The Hold Steady · Virginia Jetzt! · Aereogramme · Dropkick Murphys · The Films · Manic Street Preachers · Mogwai · Placebo

Bolded who'd be awesome to see. However if I were to travel abroad for a festival, Groezrock has my heart this year. I so want to go...but I don't know Belgian...and I don't want to go to a festival on my norm, let alone in a foreign country.