Give me a chufty badge...

fourstarfizzle

I know the Brickyard up in Carlisle is always on the look out for bringing in bands from nearby etc and some bigger bands, so maybe we'll see you up here before you make it too big.

We're getting Dopamine in April and Sonic Boom Six in May. We get a good mixture of bands from punk to metal and since you are based in the North West, it's a good place to come, especially if you're travelling to Scotland you can stop off here en route.

I know the Brickyard up in Carlisle is always on the look out for bringing in bands from nearby etc and some bigger bands, so maybe we'll see you up here before you make it too big.

We're getting Dopamine in April and Sonic Boom Six in May. We get a good mixture of bands from punk to metal and since you are based in the North West, it's a good place to come, especially if you're travelling to Scotland you can stop off here en route.

I'll pass you on to the guy who runs it, who happens to be the ICT techy at my school anyways and a cool guy, sometime in the near future. Mind you the March, April and May shows are booked, so it may be a case of you coming back sometime later if he want's you to come.

If you do come, don't expect much, it's a cool venue and you MAY just MAY get some free pizza >_>, but yeah, it's kinda murky and dingy - which is what makes it so cool :P

I'll pass you on to the guy who runs it, who happens to be the ICT techy at my school anyways and a cool guy, sometime in the near future. Mind you the March, April and May shows are booked, so it may be a case of you coming back sometime later if he want's you to come.

If you do come, don't expect much, it's a cool venue and you MAY just MAY get some free pizza >_>, but yeah, it's kinda murky and dingy - which is what makes it so cool :P