Give me a chufty badge...

fourstarfizzle

So, my band is in the process of gearing up to record our debut EP, we're pulling out the stops for it, going to a pro studio and using a pro producer on it (Foel Studios with Russ Russell, both used for the latest Napalm Death album). Anyways, we're getting the artwork for the CD worked on now to get it printed up, etc, as we go on tour basically straight after recording and pressing of the CD's, so we need them ready.

Anyways, I got the "draft" of the cover from the artist, he's from Estonia, found him on deviant art, it's costing us £50 for all the artwork, and this is the quality we're getting:

ep-1stdraft-test.jpg

You could say I'm a little bit chuft, as this is fucking amazing.

Oh yeh, I'll have a demo track from the said EP to have a listen to this week for you all. Imagine Crowbar, Misery Index, Dying Fetus and Exodus starting their own Fight Club, and thats what we sound like :P

Mach•i•a•vel•li•an

Pronunciation: (mak"ē-u-vel'ē-un),

—adj.

1. of, like, or befitting Machiavelli.

2. being or acting in accordance with the principles of government analyzed in Machiavelli's The Prince, in which political expediency is placed above morality and the use of craft and deceit to maintain the authority and carry out the policies of a ruler is described.

3. characterized by subtle or unscrupulous cunning, deception, expediency, or dishonesty: He resorted to Machiavellian tactics in order to get ahead.

Pah, hardly the kind of people you'd bring home to meet your mother :shifty:

Mach•i•a•vel•li•an

Pronunciation: (mak"ē-u-vel'ē-un),

—adj.

1. of, like, or befitting Machiavelli.

2. being or acting in accordance with the principles of government analyzed in Machiavelli's The Prince, in which political expediency is placed above morality and the use of craft and deceit to maintain the authority and carry out the policies of a ruler is described.

3. characterized by subtle or unscrupulous cunning, deception, expediency, or dishonesty: He resorted to Machiavellian tactics in order to get ahead.

Pah, hardly the kind of people you'd bring home to meet your mother :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, after almost a year, we've finally got back into the studio to lay down a demo track or the newer stuff we're working on for the EP getting recorded in April.

It ain't the best quality in the world, but we think we got the best out of the equipment and despite my cold the vocals could have been a lot worse. So yeh, enjoy 'Scraps For the Wolves' and be warned the track doesn't start for 14 seconds as the engineer balls up the mix at the start.

http://www.myspace.com/mcvln