Freestyle Pong Mural

So here's the idea for this type of battle:

Freestyle: Your entry may be anything you want, this particular mural won't be following any theme

Pong: Just like a game of graphic pong, your entry must include a portion of the last person's graphic

Mural: Not only does your graphic have to include a part of theirs, but it also has to transition in from theirs

Hopefully, if the name of the battle type wasn't clear enough, the above explination is.

So what I'm looking for either one person, or a few people, to work with me on this. We can do it horizontal or vertical, with whatever type of blending distance you guys want. I'd prefer people entering to at least be good at making graphics, not just mediocre.

So yeah... I can start us off whenever we figure out what direction we're going/how many people'll be involved. I'll wait a few days before I post anything... I'd like to get an order down of who does what (and, if someone breaks the order, we can just skip them and go to the next person).

Sooo... any takers?

Awesome, that's four of us so far then.

Anyone else? I was hoping AJ or Keith would jump in on this too

Ah, there's Keith.

Alright then, I'll have my entry started on tonight. Good to have a mural going again :)

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Blah, nevermind... I'm not good enough yet.

These things are just for fun. Go for it.

Yeah, by "good" I was really just saying "not horrible". Feel free to hop in, I'll have a rotation set-up for everyone put together.

Not at all, feel free to hop in :)

We'll be starting tonight (my entry is half done, so I should be able to finish it tonight), I'll have a rotation set up with my post. Also, to anyone else interested in jumping in: you can request to hop in and participate, just know I'll have to wait for the rotation to reach the end before I can let you jump in :)

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Not too late at all, and Jimmy: I've been caught up with alot recently, sorry for the delay :P

Expect one today. I've got alot going on today before I head up to Tampa, this won't be a problem to add in.