A Non-Wrestling Battle

Alright, so I got my Photoshop back up and running after spending all day doing it and I want to have a battle. But this time I want to have a battle that doesn't have any thing to do with wrestling as I need to expand my Photoshop skills. So I was thinking that I would start off wiith my love: Sports. So if anyone would like to v. me in a sports battle then bring it on.

Rewind.

In a wicked swerve, the Detroit Lions and Oakland Raiders are set to face off in this year's Super Bowl XLI. Run with that idea... I guess.

Eh, shitty I know.

Definately gonna have to go with AD on this, it looks very professional. I like the idea of the dunker being in color and the rest in black and white, the only suggestion I have would be to take the guy in the red out as he looks a bit out of place.

LK, yours was pretty good too, but the cut of the guy in the green was faded a bit awkward toward the head, and the ball. I also don't really like the text to much. By all means though, not a bad submission.

Definately gonna have to go with AD on this, it looks very professional. I like the idea of the dunker being in color and the rest in black and white, the only suggestion I have would be to take the guy in the red out as he looks a bit out of place.

I see what you mean, it would make the player stand out more/better, but I thought I should leave the other guy in as he was an integral part of that particular dunk.

Thanks for the votes, guys.

Edited by AD