Favourite Commericals Ever?

Vilge Duin

I was just looking on Youtube and other sites looking at old commercials and such and realizing how awesome some old ones are.

The Super Smash Bros for the N64 commercial was just fucking awesome in every way of the word.

However, since finding it ages ago... Why do the Japanese get all the funky weird shit like The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past for SNES. Every commercial needs an absurd dance number.

I also absolutely loved the WWF Superbowl commercial (either 1998 or 1999, I can't remember). It was so well put together and Mick Foley is beyond my favourite part.

There's tonnes more I can't think of right now, but yeah, anyone else have any favourite commercial goodness.

AH MAN, TOTAL GRIDLOCK!

I like a fair few of the one's mentioned already (Like Malibu, Pub Team and Kay), but to add to them, some of the Guinness ads have been brilliant, and Samuel L. Jackson motherfucker doing adverts for HSBC.

There are others, I'm just having brain freeze at the moment. There's normally some great ones around world cups.

Oh, remember the old Nike ones with guys like Davids, Figo and other big names of the time playing football in a giant cage, and Cantona was a guard of some sort? I can't remember it exactly, but it was great.

Edited by Mushiking timmayy