God of War II

The Quasi Juice

So who else is looking forward to God of War II? I absolutely loved the first God of War. In my opinion the greatest Playstation 2 game ever made after Pro Evolution Soccer 5 :pervert: You can watch trailers on YouTube, which look amazing. It seems you can fly this time and you'll fight on a griffin (big...bird). The gods have turned against Kartos for some reason (Zeus too). Would be cool if you need to fight Zeus at the end.

Discuss until it comes out in March :) There HAVE to be God of War fans here...

I'm also waiting for it to come out, I loved the first one. I remember I had bought it when I was on holidays, so I spent 2 whole days glued to the TV until I finished it. I got addicted pretty quick. Here's hoping GoW II is at least as good as the first one.

I'm fucking hyped for it. I beat the first one several times and loved every bit of it. From what I've seen this one looks too be awesome as well I'll have to wait till April to get my hands on it though

Guest DBSOgre

My brother has the demo and I have played it, fucking brilliant. You jump from bird to bird seamlessly, each time finding a different way to kill them. My favorite is snapping their neck. The game is going to be very in-depth and intense.

Yeah, I spent some brief time with the demo and it's fantastic. Doesn't seem like the core gameplay has changed much, which you'll get no complaints from me.

As long as there are no goddamn spinning blade towers, I'm excited.

Guest digrind

Yeah, I spent some brief time with the demo and it's fantastic. Doesn't seem like the core gameplay has changed much, which you'll get no complaints from me.

As long as there are no goddamn spinning blade towers, I'm excited.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The game was released yesterday here in The Netherlands it's just amazing once again. I didn't think you would be able to actually control the pegasus for so long. It was awesome to fly through that cave, really made the game feel special. Ofcourse the big surroundings and huge enemies are once again great. They've shown that the PS2 still wasn't used at 100% yet.