March Contest

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had that awhile back for that "Make a graphic based off a song title" contest, actually. I was going to do "Feel Good" by the Gorillaz and have this massive friggin' skyscraper in the middle of a town, with a billboard on the top of it saying "FEEL GOOD INCORPORATED". Even had the idea of making some cloud haze around the sign and across the top, to add to how tall the building was gonna be.

Sadly, I still lack the means to make such a thing. Seems like it'd be more fit as an illustration than as a graphic though, really.

just a quick note... i edited my entry and it has completely changed so yeah not sure if anyone would notice without this

cheers

Just over a day left. Like I said before, if you're reading this and haven't entered. Have a go!

You've nothing to lose. I'm sure we can do better than 9 entries. It's not like it's a specific or difficult subject =)

OK. We're now closed for entries.

If you'd like to be a judge for this contest, contact me via PM and I'll let you know what you need to do. I will be one judge, so I need three more.