March Contest

I hope this is what you guys mean when you said you want the leagues back. The monthly contests with the 4 ratings and the medals, right? Anyway, hope I'm not stepping on Norris' toes (feel free to take over if you wish Nor) but here goes. Oh and please excuse the poor rules, I haven't thought up any in a long time.

<span style='color:blue'>Theme:</span> War. As of course, we all know that March was named after Mars; The Roman god of war.

<span style='color:blue'>Restrictions:</span> None

<span style='color:blue'>Size:</span> 350 width x 600 height

<span style='color:blue'>DEADLINE: March 31st. Doesn't matter about timezones, you have plenty of time, there should be no late entries.</span>

Below are some DO's and DONT'S.

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>DO...</span>

...use a reliable host, as the contest will not be judged until after the deadline and any images that don't appear cannot be judged.

...link to your entry, 14-15 entries per page is going to slow this topic down a lot.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>DON'T...</span>

...enter more than once. You are however allowed to edit your entry up until March 31st and no later.

...ask to be a judge, please enter instead. Judges will be sorted out afterwards.</span>

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AJ, you are incredible. Thanks for starting this for us man, I'll get to work on making everything organized.

If you'd like to run these things again yourself feel free, just know I'll still be here to help.

Considering that event sparked a war, I'm sure it's fine.

I'm really looking forward to taking part in this, although I can't jump straight into it because of some stuff. I was sad that I wasn't/was barely a member of EWB when the competitions happening - and I wanted something more creative than wrestling to get stuck into so kudos for restarting this!

OK totally changed it up

akcopyww2.jpg

Edited by nufan