The 2007 NCAA Tournament

ACCBiggz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will celebrate my time at the top of the pool, as it might not last too long. Still, having all of my elite 8 alive, in addition to 11 of the sweet 16. Yeah, I am quite pleased with the Bracket so far.

I know not many people care but this has been a exciting Women's Tournament this year. I havent really paid much attention in the past years but since I am in College this year I have been following my womens basketball team Bowling Green and today they became the first MAC team to make it to the Sweet 16 and everyone is going crazy here.

Edited by Green Demon

All I have to say is this...how do ya like Kansas now? This is for anyone who thinks that Kansas can't close out a game. They may of been behind Southern Illinois for most of the 2nd half, but they did come back and win. Everyone thought that Kansas can't come back in the 2nd half. This game proved them wrong. Off the subject...damn Memphis. I had Texas A&M to beat them on my bracket.

Fuck you Georgetown.

I was surprised at the lack of fouls called on them. During the last minute or so, when Carolina was up by 1 and Hansborough went for the shot and made it he was clearly fouled but nothing got called. Oh, well they're a young team and they're bound to be back here next year.

Fuck you Georgetown.

I was surprised at the lack of fouls called on them. During the last minute or so, when Carolina was up by 1 and Hansborough went for the shot and made it he was clearly fouled but nothing got called. Oh, well they're a young team and they're bound to be back here next year.

Clearly, UNC were given 32 free throw attempts (to Georgetown's ten or so before the desperation fouling started) strictly because they're handsome and charitable young men.

Clearly. :shifty:

Hibbert and Green are both fucking beasts, and I'm really anxious to check out that Hibbert-Oden matchup next week. If the Hoyas and Gators win...Hibbert/Green v. Noah/Horford? Damn.