Battle: Danny George vs ACCBiggz vs Dochappy

Guest olla666

How about this:

Design a poster promoting the MITB match at Wrestlemania. It must have some sort of slogan relating to the MITB (Not "All Grown Up", duh) and include the Wrestlemania logo and pictures of everyone in the match.

Loving the way yours game out Biggz.

here's my attempt

Not really sure about the color scheme I used. Tried several different schemes but the blue seemed to fit better

mitb.jpg?t=1174949216

I like dochappys... i think it looks a lil more professional. I like the other one and ive used the colour dodge a bit myself.. but i think the way you have put the wrestlers at the top lets it down. So yeah Dochappy for me

I like ACCBiggz's concept more, but I'm not too keen on the blending at the bottom. Also, some of the cuts could use more work.

Doc's on the other hand, isn't very eye catching, and looks a bit too generic for my tastes. The black WWE logo really sticks out in a wrong way, and the cuts of the workers would work alot more if there was some bit of consistency to them, instead of any old pose.

I'm going to give this to Doc, but just barely.

Edited by Gongsun Zan