Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

Thomas is the safest pick there, and he will immediately help out (duh)...

As a Steelers' fan, it's going to be nice to finally have some competition for our OLB's 2 games a year LoL....

I like Quinn, but I'm not sold on him completely. I think you can pick up a good QB in Rd2/3 and still take the best player available that can fit into your current personnel.

EDIT: I don't see Quinn going to the Vikes, but that could just be me. Or Miami trades up. We shall see.

Edited by SteeleAround

Meanwhile, Jon Gruden has started drinking heavily.

Do they add an 8th QB to the roster :shifty: or take the banged-up RB to pair with Caddy?

Methinks they might take Quinn and peddle his ass like a Hollywood hooker.

I dont know why everyone is so sold on Thomas being the best pick for us they have already put alot of money toward the Oline this year and who is the line going to be protecting. I dont understand what was so bad about Quinn either he didnt win big games but he was far from not performing in them. I would have also liked to see Peterson as well, since if he can stay healthy he is going to be a great running back. I just hope Savage knows what he is doing here and that another draft pick doesnt come back and bite us in the butt.

Why would the Vikes not take Quinn? They're THAT confident in Tavares Jackson? C'mon.

Gaines and picks to Detroit for CJ? Atlanta could still draft for Detroit and work out the deal for CJ, I just don't see him playing in a Lions uniform.

Joe Thomas to Cleveland, love it. Now Cleveland needs to be the team that gets a steal in Troy Smith later on.

Too high to take Levi, although they may take him. Personally I think they should take Amobi Okoye for value to add on to a young aggressive defense, or trade down to secure Levi Brown with an extra pick somewhere.

Levi Brown to the Cards... terrible... too high, but they need line.

Edited by ACCBiggz