Battle: Legend_Killer33 vs Dochappy vs nufan

so what the go with this.. do we give it til friday before LK is deemed to forfeit or we just wait it out?

ok... its saturday here now.. no entry from LK which is a shame but i spose that means bring on the votes for myself and dochappy

i hate to bug.. but votes anyone?

neither are that hot to tell ya tha truth but im gonna have 2 go with nufans bc i think doc just has too long of a background on the back of the disc and no real matches on it, but if i came across either i wouldnt buy either one of them

I don't often weigh into these, but I like nufan's as well. As others have sad, Doc's is just a little bland. nufan's makes the title seem more prestigious than its last few years of existence might have indicated. That's a pretty kick ass match list as well :lol: