Mario & Sonic Bejing 2008

PkmnTrainerJ

The graphic says Bejing 2008. So I edited your topic title for you.

There's a little part of me (the 10 year old kid part) that's a little excited about this but on the other hand. A Mario VS Sonic game incorporating the best of both would've been cooler than an Olympics game.

It actually says Beijing. As that's the name of the city in China that's hosting the next Olympics.

So is this going to be a game or some sort of mascot/sponsorship deal? Or both? And it's bizarre how similar they are. 5-letter names, both are red, white and blue (with bits of yellow/gold), both wear gloves, and it doesn't even look like they're out of place making the exact same pose.

It's basically Mario Party without fantasy mini-games. I doubt they won't include something over-the-top though.

They would have been better off including Sonic in SSBB.

Now I feel weird when I look at the title of the game...What's next? Mario and Sonic in the World Cup? >_>