26. Philadelphia: Charles Johnson DE Georgia

27. New Orleans: Zach Miller TE Arizona State

28. New England: Tony Ugoh OT Arkansas

29. Baltimore: Rufus Alexander LB Oklahoma

30. San Diego: Brandon Meriweather S Miami

31. Chicago: Greg Olson TE Miami

32. Indianapolis: Jon Beason LB Miami

Edited by mrbigstuff

Did you just pick the names out of a hat? This is a horrible mock.

You don't even have him being taken, but Robert Meachem is a first round WR who a lot of teams, Titans especially, are in love with. I promise you Ted Ginn isn't going to be the 2nd WR taken.

You know Tampa is going to take Calvin if they can, they're trying to trade up to #2 just to get the guy. Brady Quinn is a contingency plan if they can't.

Washington will probably trade out of their pick, especially with both Okoye and Branch available.

Where's Cedric Griffin?

Edited by That One Guy

Washington will probably trade out of their pick, especially with both Okoye and Branch available.

I don't see that happening, myself, and it's weird you reasoned that because both were available they'd trade out of sixth. Both are likely to be picked highly, why would the Skins risk losing them?

Edited by That One Guy

Brady Quinn doesn't last past Miami.......

Alan Branch is dropping heavily right now he has a stress fracture in his leg and may go into a free fall into the 20's on draft day......Kiper moved Justin Harrell ahead of him on his board.

Reggie Nelson is also falling because teams think he's stupid and can't pick up their playbooks....

Also as a Chiefs fan if they take DeMarcus Tyler I will not be happy....

Guest mrbigstuff

Tampa already said would take Quinn if he was their reported on NFL.com hell i woulden't want garcia their for long and Sims is injury prone so Quinn is best pick Tampa don't need WR. I can see Washington and Chicago making deal but hasen't happened yet. Meachem is going in round 2 early but round 2 watch and see Rice of SC and Gonzalez of Ohio State are better. only other pick i see KC making would be QB Kolb or Best OT avaliable becuase you can get good WR in round 2

Edited by mrbigstuff

Nothing anybody says right now should be even considered truthful...every single person and team is sending out smokescreens, to get other teams worried. As for the Browns, I think they will take Peterson, but honestly I'd be happy with anyone other than Brady Quinn.

Uhh, Meachem's rising on everybody's boards, so I doubt he's going in the second round. Because of Ginn's slow 40 time and the fact that he's not entirely healthy will mean he's going to drop and Meachem, Jarrett, Rice and Bowe's stocks are all rising because of it. The mock doesn't make any sense because of the Calvin Johnson thing, he IS NOT going to drop that far and Alan Branch is definitely not going to go higher than him, especially considering the rap on him is that he doesn't try all the time. He is a great DT IMO and I think he'll end up being one of the better players out of this draft but because of those questions he's going to slip a bit. He'll still probably be a top 15 pick, but he's definitely not moving up into the top 6.

The Bucs would be stupid to draft Quinn as Garcia is more than serviceable for at least a year if he has the right group around him and they would have that if they drafted Calvin Johnson. And while you may not think so, they do need a WR. Joey Galloway is good, but he's getting old and Michael Clayton isn't the same guy he was as a rookie and he's definitely not going to be their main guy once Galloway retires. They're going to take Johnson if he's there and look at QB next year (Brian Brohm anybody?). And Tyler's not going in the first round, either. He's good and was projected to be a first round pick before the year started but he's worse than Branch I guess when it comes to taking plays off.

Leon Hall, as much as I love the guy's talent, isn't going to the 49ers either. They addressed CB in Free Agency by getting Clements and they already have Walt Harris (yes, he's getting old, but they can look at CB next year) and they still have Shawntae Spencer, who if given the right guy to feed off of on the other side (like a Clements) then he can be very productive.

Justin Blalock is going to be late first round, early second round, not top 15. Greg Olsen is going to be the first TE taken, not Zach Miller. Charles Johnson's not even going to touch the first round especially not over his teammate Quentin Moses. Merriweather's not going in the first round either, especially considering the new laws brought down by Goodell and the fact that he has a history of character issues. And Jamaal Anderson is definitely not dropping that far.

I'm sorry but that mock is horrible and seems like you just took a bunch of names and just put them in there.

You have horrible grammar and punctuation too, it's hard to read what you post.

1. Oakland: JaMarcus Russell QB LSU

2. Detroit: Gaines Adams DE Clemson

3. Cleveland: Adrian Peterson RB Oklahoma

4. Tampa Bay: Brady Quinn QB Notre Dame

5. Arizona: Joe Thomas OT Wisconsin

6. Washington: Alan Branch DT Michigan

7. Minnesota: Calvin Johnson WR Georgia Tech

8. Atlanta: Laron Landry S LSU

9. Miami: Levi Brown OT Penn State

10. Houston: Ted Ginn Jr. WR Ohio State

Edited by Starty Marty