Hockey World Championships 2007

Jukasa

The Russians really need to learn a lesson about hotdogging when they get a big lead. They're going to start another cold war if they keep it up.

In Canada, all of the IIHF tournaments are shown and I love watching them. I tried to watch today's Canada vs. Switzerland game, but an 8 AM start time made it difficult. Of course, I am rooting for Canada to win gold.

I am so happy to be born in a hockey loving nation.

In Canada, all of the IIHF tournaments are shown and I love watching them. I tried to watch today's Canada vs. Switzerland game, but an 8 AM start time made it difficult. Of course, I am rooting for Canada to win gold.

Me too, man...me too.

Same with the start times... 8 AM Eastern is 5 AM local here, so there's no way I get up for those games...but the games that I can catch, I do.

Go Canada!

I'm excited to be able to watch the games next year. Hopefully more of the non-Canada games get picked up for television too.

If I'm well enough next year, I may make the trip out to see some of the tournament, as I have an aunt who lives in Quebec City, so I'd have a free place to stay... but that's an awful long trip from BC.

Toews and Staal each had pretty nice goals in the first period. Rick Nash added a goal later in the game to make it 4 to 1 for Canada, sending Sweden to the bronze metal game and giving Canada a shot at gold.

The first time I found out about this tournament was in 2003 when Anson Carter scored the goal against Sweden in overtime. I THINK (not totally sure) that this was the first time (2003) that TSN showed the tournament, but again, I'm not totally sure. I've been in love with them ever since. If it came between NHL and IHWC, I would watch the IHWC. Even if it wasn't Canada playing.

The first time I found out about this tournament was in 2003 when Anson Carter scored the goal against Sweden in overtime. I THINK (not totally sure) that this was the first time (2003) that TSN showed the tournament, but again, I'm not totally sure. I've been in love with them ever since. If it came between NHL and IHWC, I would watch the IHWC. Even if it wasn't Canada playing.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Yeah, TSN's showed the tournament going back to at least the early 90s, Paul Romanuk and his "IT...IS...OVER" that started every TSN IIHF broadcast for the next few years...

Anyways, I prefer NHL to International, simply because when you're watching the international hockey, the crowd's aren't nowhere near as into it as NHL crowds are.

I'm not sure whether you're insane, or retarded, but you are so, so wrong.

Anyways, I prefer NHL to International, simply because when you're watching the international hockey, the crowd's aren't nowhere near as into it as NHL crowds are.

I'm not sure whether you're insane, or retarded, but you are so, so wrong.

Well, quantify this then. How well do you think a New Jersey/Minnesota game would go over in Prague?

...I'm just going to give up trying to make sense of what you say.