28 Months Later

Guest G-Spot

Guest G-Spot

Just been reading Moviehole.net and i came across this.

I love the site - it's an absolute must for movie news!

I present and produce a movie-show for the Irish radio station Spin 1038. On Monday I interviewed Danny Boyle in Dublin for his new film 'Sunshine'. He exclusively revealed that there is a planned 3rd part in the 28 Days/Weeks Later series.

I havent seen the first movie yet..should i catch it or is just another Dawn of the Dead wannabee?

Well, 28 Days Later came out before the Dawn of the Dead remake. I'd argue 28 Days Later is responsible for the revival of the Zombie movie, it's pretty damn good. Bring on 28 Years Later too!

I just got back from seeing 28 Weeks Later....holy shit. I honestly have not been that scared during a movie for awhile, me and my best friend were sitting there holding each other like some 12 year old girls. I loved it and I hope it does really good at the B.O. because I would love to see a final "blow out" chapter in this trilogy.

I can see why people who liked 28 Days Later wouldn't like this one though but I loved it more then the first one. It just had more "I can't look!" moments.

Well I just got a second job yesterday, at a movie theater, so tonight is my first night. 28 Weeks Later has already sold out the first three shows so I'm not excited about going in, but looks like it's doing VERY well.

Guest G-Spot

The film opened in 2,000 theatres and has received mainly a positive reception [7]. The film has been praised for being "exciting, action-packed and superbly directed thriller that more than lives up to the original film"[8] and "28 Weeks Later is brutal and almost exhaustingly terrifying. It is also bracingly smart, both in its ideas and in its techniques"[9] . The film has generated a freshness of 71% on Rotten Tomatoes with 41 positive reviews and 17 negative reviews[10].

The film has received a weighted average[11] rating of 8.1/10 at the Internet Movie Database

I was very down on this (mainly cos of no Boyle and seeing trailkers with annoyingly Americany military bits) and then found out it was being directed by the guy who directed the amazingly good Intacto (a movie about people gambling with their and other people's luck) and am interested again.

I think the mrs wants to see it for her birthday on Wednesday so I guess I'll just HAVE to drag myself along to it :pervert:

I've heard about this, but the rumour I read suggested that it would be a prequel (I'd imagine "28 Hours Later") where the virus has just hit, and it's about the immediate reaction of the population.

Still, I love 28DL, and intend to see the sequel asap, so any more in the franchise can only be a good thing.

Guest G-Spot

You copied and pasted and didn't once [1] give credit where credit is due to [2] those that wrote this why?

Please mention a source, although my guess is Wiki.