Lucky 7 Mafia

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Guest Mr. Potato Head

...you're thinking "did he fire seven shots, or only--" no, wait, that's somebody else.

You're thinking "ugh, MPH, you're an idiot. There's already several Mafias that can't get their needed number of sign-ups, and the ones that do run are full of idiots who don't play the game strategically and listen to Hugar's opinions for some reason. Why add one more on top of all that? I thought you'd know better."

Well, that's only partially true. For you see, this game is unlike any other Mafia to ever grace EWB - no, not even Traditional Mafia.

This game will only have seven players.

They will not necessarily be the first seven to sign up.

They will be, out of all the sign-ups, the seven people who I consider to be the best Mafia players.

There will not be a theme to this Mafia - there will be very generic roles. Some people might be stuck as a townie with no ability.

Because of the small number of players, there is essentially NO room to screw up.

Mafias might be dying because of oversaturation, but we're going to see to it that those that continue, the newbies playing them understand the basic strategy behind the games.

Who's with me?

Sign-ups will be open for a few days, after which I'll determine the seven players who will take part in the game.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

i'll play if you let me :)

:lmao:

Oh, you were serious.

I'm not going to join, I'm thinking that MPH's attitude to leaving clues in write-ups will prevent me from doing well. >_>