Help me..>_>

Now I'm not completely lost using Photoshop, I just need a few tips and pointers. I already got a few from another forum, and this is what I could come up with for my next graphic.

It's incomplete, as it needs a border, text, etc., but I just wanted to post what I've gotten through so far to see if I'm on the right track. Thanks in advance.

jdayue3.png

tut tut tut. My help not good enough :P

I kid, I kid...

I know there are a lot of better designers here so I hope you get some help. I'll give you some feedback:

The Good:

1/ I like the background for what it is. Like I said before it's good to either use a stock or to start with brushes. I think it looks fine, but without brushes it is often harder to integrate cuts in to the background, especially for people who aren't fantastic in photoshop.

2/ It has a nice theme to it. The sun over the city, you just need to rethink the things below.

The Bad:

1/ It's a weird size. It doesn't look like a banner, it looks like it's supposed to be a poster. Maybe that's just to do with the placement of the logo.

2/ Add more information like date, time, a WWE logo? Make it look more official.

Well yeah, I plan on adding the time and date in the text, and I'll try to incorporate the WWE logo somewhere in there.

The size, well I was trying to get it to be 500x200, but it would've distorted the image, and it just wasn't wide enough for me to get it like that.

Thanks again :D

Actually I like what you have so far. The text could be a bit better. maybe a gradient over lay , or a drop shadow. looks a bit flat too me. other than that the background is simple but works.

It will depend really on cut placement and such but for now it's looking good

That looks to me more like the graphic you'd see behind the wrestlers when a match is being hyped, like right before you're going to see the match on PPV.

I'm not sure if that quite made sense, but oh well, hopefully you get what I mean.

It's too small for a poster, and too big for a banner, though, imo.

• 2 weeks later...