Bo Selecta Vol 3

Guest Tommy

Guest Tommy

Has anyone formed an opinion of the new series yet? I loved the first too, the comedy was well up my street. But I cant help thinking the new series just hasnt been any good. The Michael Jackass bits are good, wel theyre always going to be, but I dont feel theyre long enough. And Craig David has just lost something. He isnt funny at all.

Seems like the writers are struggling. What do others think?

Bo Selecta was only half funny in the first series. The second one was even less funny, and the new series is 1/10 as funny as the first. It's just too vulgar now.

Guest y2gudge

This season is very poor, the first two I enjoyed but he has just become tedious now and I can barely watch Avid's part of the show. From screaming like a girl when the 'celebrity' comes on stage to taking the piss of Eurotrash with the 'foreign' singer, it has just gone to the dogs!

I only enjoy the Michael Jackson/Porridge skits and "Craig David tries to break America (Again)," other than that it's shit...

*y2gudge*

Edited by y2gudge

Needs to be less vulgarity, more humour.

Their jokes about sex are just not funny, its almost as if the writers think they can get Avid to say "TITS" and the crowd will piss themselves. Also, get rid of the fucking teddy. He gets a guest on, eventually gets an errection and has to think of Christina Hamilton to get rid of it. Yes, we know what happens every time now, its not funny anymore.

More Michael Jackson/ass, more stupid humour such as Craig David (In the last series when they showed footage of where he opened up the real Craig David gig had me in stitches) and just general parodies of celebrities without the vulgarity. That would make me watch it again.

I love it actually, I like the way it didn't stay the same as previous series' with Avid becoming TV presenter, Bear telling stories, rather than the same old situations. The humour isn't quite as good, but what do you expect, all shows are pretty much the same of a series, it's just a matter of finding a different way to tell the joke.