Photoshop CS3

I just got photosho CS3 and apart from the layout of it .. it doesnt seem very different

can any one tell me if there is any cool new things that it has?

* Native support for the Intel-based Macintosh platform and improved support for Windows Vista

* Revised user interface

* Feature additions to Adobe Camera RAW

* Quick Select tool

* Alterations to Curves, Vanishing Point, Channel Mixer, Brightness and Contrast, and the Print dialog

* Black-and-white conversion adjustment

* Auto Align and Auto Blend

* Smart (non-destructive) Filters

* Mobile device graphic optimization

* Improvements to cloning and healing

* Faster launching

non destructive filters is the only thing I'm really looking for. I'll probably end up getting it. for now I'll be continuing my method of non destructible filters lol - always apply the filter to a copy of the main layer ;)

I couldn't get the hang of Photoshop. I'm able to do more just using Macromedia Fireworks.

The biggest thing in the release is that you can go to program to program with ease and it's also the first release with all of the Macromedia stuff with Adobe stuff. I'm going to be getting it soon hopefully because I kinda need it for school since it's easier to work on projects when you have the same programs at home and at school.

• 4 weeks later...