My Graphics

These don't look half bad. On some of them (such as the Judgment Day one) you've overdone it with effects, but there's some decent stuff there and your text is pretty good. I particularly like the MCMG one, strokes around cuts usually look horrible but it actually looks quite good IMO.

He's giving proper credit but really should have asked your permission beforehand. Still though, he's giving credit :P

Anyway, all I can really do is echo AD's sentiments: these aren't that bad at all. A little bit over-the-top with the effects, typography's solid, and the cuts are nice and smooth. Again, echoing AD: I'm impressed you pulled off a good looking stroke on a cut, very nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Since you've gotten a lot of praise, (And I love the Jimmy Rave graphic) I figure some criticism would be nice. The only problems I have with some of the graphics is, firstly, that there are often too many effects on a graphic that could have looked good just done simply. Secondly, the graphics seem to be incredibly cluttered and it's definitely not needed, if you feel the need to add more then maybe blending them in would be a lot better.

Still, the graphics are very good and a thumbs up for the majority of them.

Edited by Devil In Jouzy City

• 2 months later...