The Sims 2

Fanku Kaibutsu

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave up. I need to spice my game up it would seem as it's beginning to plod. I keep telling myself I'm going to bring in a vampire to make it better, or revive someone to make it interesting - but I don't. Despite the fact I know that it would make the game interesting again.

Meh. I hate me sometimes.

Get Nightlife first.

University, Nightlife & Seasons are the 3 essential packs if you ask me.

You can just use insim to spawn a townie, age them and then send them on their way if you want to do it that much. It'd be a cool feature to have in game but Nightlife would be a better addition - and then Free Time after that. I'm not sure what the concesus on Free Time is in comparison to the others.

Seasons

Nightlife

Unviersity

Open For Business

are my four packs and in order of importance. After that stick in

Pets

Bon Voyage/Free Time

Free Time/Bon Voyage

again probably in order of importance depending on what the views of BV and FT are.

Personally I've not played it, so I'd need a good go at it to see what it would be like but I seriously doubt it's more important than Seasons, Nightlife or University. Open for Business is kinda difficult to manage, but the robots is a fantastic addition. Really good to have.

It's not so much disliking Bon Voyage, because I'm sure they're all good. But the others are just better. Like I say, I don't have the last three expansions I noted so they could be interchangeable.

GOTH

Mary-Sue Oldie & Roxas XIII (Mary-Sue Oldie & Daniel Pleasant's son)

Finishing off the Spring's last day here and used the Tombstone of Life & Death for the first time to bring back Bella and kill her, and bring back Amy Jones. (She grew up in to an adult after being back a few seconds, but I didn't realise she would and had already instructed her to die). She is best friends with Joseph Robertson apparently though, so if need be, he'll bring her back.

Edited by Geeky J

Are you lot (two) keeping notes of your games as you go a long? I didn't bother noting anything down as I had the seasons to know who I as up to date with, but I'm getting back to houses and not knowing what has gone on so I'm wondering if a few notes wouldn't go amiss. Although I'll probably end up writing a novel like I do with this sort of thing.

I just come back to a house and I'm not sure what I was trying to achieve with that family, or if I had any funky plans for them. So just wanna see what you guys are up to in that aspect?

I know Benji has a notepad (not file, actual notepad) with all his plans written down. I keep a notepad file of my plans but am just about to dig out an actual notepad for keeping my plans on.

No I don't :huh: The only thing I write down are stuff for my short term memory and placements of certain families in certain neighbourhoods so none get overcrowded.

I think this has been asked a while back, but I can't find it, so I'll ask again. What expansion packs are really good to have? Whenever I play Sims, it always feels like I'm so busy doing basic stuff like sending them to work, eating, peeing, sleeping, and socializing they don't have time to do a lot of stuff that's already in the game, much less the extra stuff.