The Sims 2

Fanku Kaibutsu

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strongarm85

Over a year ago I saw an image posted on the Sims 2 board where someone had a legacy that had gone on for over 100 generations. He strung together two long JPEG files with the the youngest sim's entire family tree on it going back to the first generation. I'm not sure I can find it now, but it was pretty crazy. IF you opened up the image in a web browser and hit the down arrow to scroll threw the image it took a couple minutes to reach the end, and that was just the first image.

Guest strongarm85

Eh, I liked the Pets expansion okay. It just kind of seems to lack the quality of some of the other expansions. I'm determined to get the expansions in order and at the moment that brings me up to Pets.

I've made a A simself for me, but I havn't uploaded it since I'm not entirely happy with it.

I did make upload an American Shorthair cat breed though that has 33 downloads.

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/pet_detail...?asset_id=35330

I'm slowly setting up a new game right now, I've decided I'm not going to go the "a little bit of everything" route I usually take and will instead do what feels fun/natural. So far I've set up the Oldies with a ton of friends, Mary-Sue will move into their house after her and Daniel fall out most likely (since I almost always save their relationship), Dustin isn't going to college with Angela, Lilith and Dirk, instead I'm going to put him into the character bin until they return from college and have him be a total dick and generally be the thieving asshole of Pleasantview, ruining anything he can. Dirk is probably going to end up switching the Pleasant girl he is dating so Lilith can enjoy a more open college experience and Angela can have a popular boyfriend (I think they seem like a more suited couple anyway). That's pretty much all I've decided right now.

That massive mansion at the top of Pleasantview is HORRIBLE to play on, too much shit in the way. I had Dina marry Mortimer then when he died I used a money split between her and Cassandra Goth, the Caliente's bought that mansion and I keep going to play and remembering how horrid it is, I contemplate knocking it down and making a mansion of my own.

• 2 weeks later...
GOTH

Mortimer died, Alexander went off to University. Darren Dreamer had died, so Cassandra's back-up fell through. However, Dustin Broke failed at college and dropped out, and then those two struck up a romance. As aforementioned, Cassandra got pregnant via Alvin Futa (a random townie, who I have now introduced properly) before marrying Dustin. She gave birth to twin boys; Gordon & Tony as I watching Have I Got News For You and the names of the two recent PMs came to mind. All in all, a peaceful house.

PLEASANT

Daniel & Mary-Sue have a rather happy relationship, Mary-Sue's been promoted a few times, as has Daniel. Daniel is still cheating with the maid, but keeping it secret from Mary-Sue, and now Mary-Sue's done a little flirting with Cassandra, a recently married woman. Oh, I moved the Oldies in with them, and I think there was some kind of fire. I er..don't recall.

DREAMER

Dirk went off to college and Darren died some kind of tragic death because I get bored with his story.

BROKE

Brandi gave birth to baby Skip, Dustin went off to college and married Cassandra as I mentioned. Beau is a day away from becoming a teenager, and will go through college normally. Brandi's LTA is to graduate three kids from college, so I want her to achieve that.

CALIENTE

The Caliente sisters both had WooHoo with Don Lothario and both gave birth to a boy and a girl. The girl is Tina, the boy is Qina (only manly-ish name I could think of to go with the -Ina thing)

LOTHARIO

Don's lived up to his name and WooHooed pretty much every woman he can find. I need to reset his LTA so that it is have X amount of WooHoo or X Loves at once.

Edited by PkmnTrainerJ

I'm in the process of starting a whole new neighborhood on my game with 50 different families i've created yesterday.

I'm going to be building commercial buildings today then start on created my own affiliated downtown university holiday islands and shopping village then finally move the families in.

So Death turns up to take one of my elders away.... pretty normal you might say.

Except he turns up with two hula girl belly dancers, and even has a flower necklace thing himself, and all three do a hula belly dance before taking my old man away....... :huh:

Aye, those are the Hula Zombies. Obviously your Sim grew up well every time, which prolonged their life to it's max. Mortimer Goth gets them every time when he dies of natural causes.

So Death turns up to take one of my elders away.... pretty normal you might say.

Except he turns up with two hula girl belly dancers, and even has a flower necklace thing himself, and all three do a hula belly dance before taking my old man away....... :huh:

Aye, those are the Hula Zombies. Obviously your Sim grew up well every time, which prolonged their life to it's max. Mortimer Goth gets them every time when he dies of natural causes.

I created him as an old man to be the father of a created sim who would marry Brandi Broke. Brandi has just has her fifth child - she now has a baby, toddler, child, teen, and young adult as children. One of her aspirations is to have 10 kids, but she's becoming an Elder soon, so it won't happen - she might have time for one more...but I'm getting a bit bored of raising kids and trying to schedule this many people into using two bathrooms, eating, and getting homework done. I swear one of these kids is hiding his homework somewhere because whenever he brings it home I cant's find it again....

I own The Sims 2, I'm yet to play it as I'm having graphic problems with my computer when I want to play this game.

I think I just need to update my graphic card but I don't want to have to spend any money on it, my computers not all that old, but I just don't have the correct update to play the game. Its very annoying as I really want to play The Sims at the moment.

You guys made me want to reinstall the Sims, since people like J and Benji play the game so similar to the way I do.

I own every expansion up to Seasons and every Stuff pack up to H&M Fashion Stuff. That's when I last uninstalled, so i'll probably get the others soon. I think I have a problem >_>

BON VOYAGE HAS BIGFOOT?! AND HE CAN MOVE IN?! WHY HAVE I NOT HEARD STORIES OF BIGFOOT MARRYING CASSANDRA GOTH?!

Edited by Indie

I own The Sims 2, I'm yet to play it as I'm having graphic problems with my computer when I want to play this game.

I think I just need to update my graphic card but I don't want to have to spend any money on it, my computers not all that old, but I just don't have the correct update to play the game. Its very annoying as I really want to play The Sims at the moment.

It may be your drivers, and not the actual video card that's the problem. See if there are new drivers for the video card out.

I'm on a computer that's about 5 years old, and it runs just fine.

The next Stuff pack will feature Ikea items. I'm definitely looking forward to that one.

Edited by GhostMachine

You guys made me want to reinstall the Sims, since people like J and Benji play the game so similar to the way I do.

I own every expansion up to Seasons and every Stuff pack up to H&M Fashion Stuff. That's when I last uninstalled, so i'll probably get the others soon. I think I have a problem >_>

BON VOYAGE HAS BIGFOOT?! AND HE CAN MOVE IN?! WHY HAVE I NOT HEARD STORIES OF BIGFOOT MARRYING CASSANDRA GOTH?!

Bigfoot Bigfoot (it's his last name too) can move, but has no romance possibilities that I am aware of. Although I did get an "interesting" game mod that may allow me to let Bigfoot do some romance stuff. We'll see.

The last time I played this a few days ago, I finally saw the social bunny. I usually do a good job of keeping everyone at least in the green, but had a hard time since in college they like to visit campus and get pizza when I've told them to cook. Damn bastards.