Battle, anyone?

Wow, both entries were pretty fucking good. Public Enemy really suprised me, for some reason I wasn't expected much but that was really good. Regardless, I'm gonna have to toss a vote for AD.

I'm not even sure what his is meant to be, but it looks good. But damn, you should be proud of your entry, Public Enemy, that's really fucking good work. Well done guys.

I have to give it to public enemy. His was really, really good I think. Very creative as well, which even AD admits his was lacking in. Also, I love the brightness and the colors despite portraying something reasonably dark.

I have to give this one to public enemy. I love the addition of the money and graphs at the top, and like TOG said you made such a dark thing into a very bright graphic. Great job.

AD's was good also, but it seemed like it was lacking something that his others ususally have, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Either way, excellent job on both parts.

I thought it was better for the battle. Pretty straight forward.

Had the rules said something like poster or something like that, where I'm sure his would have been different, I still would looked at yours more. For this particular battle I thought his was better.

Your graphic is also good, given the same two graphics under different, maybe more specific rules, I could be swayed to yours.

It's a graphic though. I understand that if he had done something like a website splash for poster rules, but I don't see how public enemy's was "better for the battle".

And if I had been able to vote, it would be close. AD's is decent, but it's not his best work which is probably why people were let down. That being said, the text is decent-to-okay in that there's nothing inherently wrong with it, it just doesn't seem to fit well with the rest of the graphic and the placement isn't the greatest. However, on the flip side, public enemy's was, like Nerf said, surprising to say the least. I had remembered him being a pretty good designer but this one's pretty good. That being said, I'm not a fan of the test that much. It fits the graphic but the graphic as a whole doesn't really catch my eye as much as AD's. It could be perhaps that public enemy used a basic color in white and has very little contrast, while AD uses one of the strongest, if not the strongest colors out there in terms of eye-catching ability.

However, between the two of them, I'd actually push for them to continue on with the series, showing the different ones. I don't know if they're necessarily up for it or anything, but if the voting had still been going on, I would suggest that, rather than pick now, that they continue on for a little bit and see what else they can come up with.

My only gripe is that you brought it up the poster thing and he met those requirements. I'm not calling you out on your vote, I was just a bit confused as to why you would say something is better for the battle when you could've just said you like his better. Better for the battle implies that you didn't think he fit well into the rules. At least, that's what I got from it and I think that's what AD got from it too. If that's not the case, then I apologize.

Lol, thanks for all the positive comments guys. I think the rules kinda left things open to interpretation, hence why we both made things very different from one another, and that was probably a factor in the voting - even if it was misunderstood! :P

Great battle, AD. We'll have to have a rematch sometime. ;)