Hitman Trailer

fourstarfizzle

I like Timothy Olyphant, but yeah, I don't know if he's right for the Agent 47 role. He fits the role way better than Statham or Vin Diesel would, 'cause personally seeing guys built like they are and having pretty much no real similarity to the characters visuals other than having a bald head, would really put me off. I think Olyphant at least has the right body frame, if not the facial structure.

I think Timothy's work on Deadwood is what's keeping me hopeful. I've always found his movements and acting on that to be very...soft-spoken/straight-forward as opposed to the over-the-top nature to say Kelly in TGND or that cop he played in Gone in 60 Seconds.

Fingers crossed it all goes well.

Since I saw this movie in production I always thought that maybe Ed Norton would make a good Agent 47. I don't know why, I just saw a pic of Norton bald and I instantly thought of Hitman.

But yeah this guy looks way too young and I'm not keeping my hopes up with this movie at all