Cheapest way to get onto xbox live?

Guest muddatrucker

Guest muddatrucker

So I have a 360 premium pack and a wireless network already, but what would be the cheapest (although I know its still expensive) way to get connected? I imagine the gold package will cost £50 regardless, but what about the wireless adapter, does it need to be an xbox one? or can I get away with something manufactured by a random networking company?

I basically just want to beat some strangers on pro evo.

I think you can use wireless adapters made by random company's. When i was looking on Amazon a while back alot of the comments mentioned if it was suitable for xbox live or not as far as i can remember. I ended up buying the official adapter for about £60 though for some reason, probably because im an idiot and could afford it at the time. As for the gold package, i think my one year membership card cost about £35, which is well worth it considering how much online gaming adds to the experience.

If you want the cheapest way look for wireless adapters on amazon or something, but the membership card should cost £35 regardless.

I remember i got xbox live for the exact same reason, beating strangers at pro evo.

Guest muddatrucker

I think you can use wireless adapters made by random company's. When i was looking on Amazon a while back alot of the comments mentioned if it was suitable for xbox live or not as far as i can remember. I ended up buying the official adapter for about £60 though for some reason, probably because im an idiot and could afford it at the time. As for the gold package, i think my one year membership card cost about £35, which is well worth it considering how much online gaming adds to the experience.

If you want the cheapest way look for wireless adapters on amazon or something, but the membership card should cost £35 regardless.

I remember i got xbox live for the exact same reason, beating strangers at pro evo.

Eh, they're doing it with PC/360 for Gaylo 2 and Shadowrun so why not PES?

PES is just horrible for annoying online players though. Mainly people who instigate pauses and wait for like 59 of the allowed 60 seconds before continuing repeatedly just to see if you quit. Plus there was the guy who joined my game, quit and he got the win!