Online Rental

Cactus Drags

I went to Choices today to rent something for the 360, but the selection was awful, even more so now as the 360 display section is now split between 360 and PS3. So I was wondering if it might be worth signing up to an online rental place, and if anyone can recommend a particularly good one?

http://www.tescodvdrental.com/freegift

TSZZ9876 - Use that code on the first sign-up screen (The one you enter your email on).

You get any 2 DVD's rental at any time for the first 2 months for free, remember to cancel it before the two months is up :).

Not sure if it applies to games - I'm about to find out :)

Edit: Don't think it applies to games, sorry :( Though that's only a quid extra month or something :)

Edit 2: I might be able to get you a 3 month free trial with lovefilm is you give me half an hour (Y)

---

DON'T DO THE ABOVE IF YOU WANT GAMES!!!!

Go www.lovefilm.com/freegift

Code is - LFZZ98778

Select the middle option (DVD's & Games) When asked, and you'll have 3 months free :), if you did the tesco one above, use a different email address for this as they're both the same company.

Remember to cancel :)

And this works :) Forza 2 on it's way :D

Edited by Dan

I did exactly the same thing. I fucked up, signed up to tesco, then complained and got the free trial on lovefilm & signed up with my girlfriends addy too.

Just rented 24 Season 5 :)

Only counts as one DVD, fucking awesome, apparently they sent it on the 4th.

Edited by Dan