Battle?

Triple H has made his return to WWE television, and he's decided to create a new version of his Evolution stable. Your job is to create a header graphic for their page on WWE.com (in the style of this one). The wrestlers involved (other than Triple H) is up to you.

Edited by Jimmy the Exploder

can we make this a triple threat?

I like it. Just one thing, can I make Triple H in the graphic making it like an Evolution Profile thing with all members in the group including the leader, HHH.

Also, Chip, what do you say, due Wednesday and first to 3 votes?

congrats evansfan.. i wasnt happy with my entry so i didnt expect to win..

up for another round?

I don't know if you want to stick to wrestling rules or not so I'll provide two...

Wrestling Rules - Create a dvd cover for the upcoming Curt Hennig "Mr. Perfect" DVD being released by the WWE. It must include a summary on the back (like found on all dvd's) as well as a few matches, etc. The size is 1200x800, and if you wish you can use the IMANDIX Cover software to show off a 3d version of your product as well.

Non Wrasslin' Rules - Create a promotional poster for an upcoming tour of a 3 of your favorite musical groups. The poster must include tour details, band information, and a created logo for the tour (so rather than just plain text, an actual logo) The size should be 300x400.