Vick Indicted

Maxx

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm certain that if you gave rapists a life sentence they would kill the person after raping them. It increases their chances of getting away with the crime and if they're caught they were going away for life anyway.

To the Vick situation: I have no earthly idea. On one hand I'm glad the fuck head's going away. Yet I thought you went to prison to be rehabilitated and we had to give our ex-cons a second chance.

To the Vick situation: I have no earthly idea. On one hand I'm glad the fuck head's going away. Yet I thought you went to prison to be rehabilitated and we had to give our ex-cons a second chance.

Well, I guess that does it....

As an alumni of Va Tech, my mind races at the amazing amount of things that we get to deal with...

Last years massacre.... wonderful for all of the people that are .....NVM

And now Michael Vick - our Role model and standard bearer (remember that when his little brother Marcus get getting in trouble, Mike agreed to look after him and keep him on the straight and narrow...) turns out to be a sick freak who gets off on Killing animals that don't "perform" well in an illegal and disgusting dogfighting operation?

I feel so shamed...

Darkrayne, if Vick doesn't have to serve a real lengthy sentence (no more than a year or 16 months) a team will take a chance on him. Like I said over on gamefaqs in the madden board. Picture this: Your team is floundering and your in need for a QB. Easy solution you sign Vick. You do damage control by saying he is a changed man, of course this won't get rid of all the haters (whch they have the right to hate him), but it will at least get rid of some, since yes we are a forgiving society. If he plays well then there goes more haters to the wayside. Since instead of the media focusing on the dog fighting incident they will be focusing on the winning team. Let alone he will come cheaply in all likleyhood as I don't see many teams trying to go after him if he comes back since he will be carrying lots of baggage. A team would be stupid not to take a chance on him especially if he shows he can still play. Vick has alreday taken one step in the right direction by taking responsibilty for his actions. Whether people think he means it or not only time will tell.