Where's The Anger And Passion?

I Don't Mind

Lol to Ryno.

But yeah I gotta go with Timbawolf halfway. Yuk is pretty damn hard on the Operation Stackola and the Silver and Black CD. Better than Game? For sure. But is he bigger than Game? Not on the mainstream scene. You'll see more people buying his CD's, and seeing him in the movies, etc. But yeah in Cali, it's all about Tha Luniz!

Yukmouth's a terrible rapper, bitter about the fact that he's never made it "big".

Edited by Captain Cloudy

I'm not turning this into Yukmouth vs. Game, they're both pretty balls. Awful, awful rappers who get by solely on beef.

Indeed, Slug is awesome. '"You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having" is one of my favourite albums ever and 'The Woman With The Tattooed Hands' is one of my favourite songs. But there isn't a bad song on that album. 'The Arrival', 'Panic Attack', 'Musical Chairs', 'Bam', 'Smart Went Crazy', 'Get Fly' and 'Little Man' are all incredible awesome. Once again DMN I must thank you for being the man who got me into Atmosphere in the first place. Although 'One Of A Kind' - the first song I heard - is still my favourite overall.

But yeah, anyone who hasn't heard Slug needs to pick up "God Loves Ugly", "Seven's Travels", "The Lucy Ford LP" and "You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having" now. And the two FELT albums as well!

I wasnt saying the fact that Game wasnt bigger to the 'mainstream' but the mainstream is just 12yo girls who either think the rapper is 'fit' or the songs are 'pop' rap. But to actual 'rap' fans that isn't a bigger or better rapper. Well that's my last thoughts on this situation cos its gettin played out now.

Guest Ty1er

Yukmouth is to Cali like what Tech N9ne is to the midwest. A lot of people know them but they're not mainstream and shit.

I don't really like Yukmouth though, I think The Game is better.

I'm really in the mood to listen to angry, hate, aggressive rap music, something along the lines of DMX or something like that, but I can't think of any modern rap music that fits the bill. It's like come the turn of the century everyone would rather sing about parties, girls and who's cooler than who, rather than "fuck you I'll kick your ass". Any suggestions on modern day rap that fits this bill? Thinking in the last five years or so.