Couple of Sigs

I was very, very bored, so I decided I'd make a couple of graphics. Rate/Hate.

mvpqu0.jpg

MVP

cademurmc0.jpg

Cade and Murdoch

sjkud8.jpg

Sterling James Keenan (Probably my least favourite)

elligerone2.jpg

El Ligero

If anyone wants to use any of them (which I doubt), feel free, but ask me first in the thread, and give me credit in your sig.

Mmmm..

The MVP is the worst one out of those graphics,

But the one thing that really caught my eye is that well, you know what you're doing with your font/text work though. Unlike most people will just use heavy stroke, and use a basic font...

Keep up the good work, though. Although you might need a bit more work on the graphics itself, not the font/text.

I agree with kemp, your text work seems to be improving. I know it's simple but that's often what looks the best IMO.

I think the El Ligero one is the worst, I don't like the motion blur. It took me a few looks to figure out it's the Mexican flag in the background.

The colouring on the MVP sig is pretty good but I don't like how only the drop shadow of the text is visible.

Sterling graphic isn't bad but it's not amazing either. I do like the text positioning/placement but the white stroke on the black text may be a bit thick.

The best of the four, IMO, is the Cade & Murdoch one. Nice colouring, font choice and everything.

Getting better, but there's still room for improvement (Y)